Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing

I so get what you are saying

I have a few saying that help me

1. NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap

2."If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" "Would you treat your 10-dollar dog or your 5-dollar cat that way? What about your billion-dollar body?"

good on you for sharing and gettngback on track

anyone can add me

In for the drunk horse...
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    next time don't forget to spray the dirty food with spray n wipe. It will clean it right up.

I did use a kitchen towel to mop abit of the grease up does that count hhaha

:laugh: maybe

All things in moderation for sure, but the few times I had pizza when I was in the US I also felt pretty ****ty afterwards. I don't typically like greasy foods either though.

Lesson learnt hey :smile:

You only get the best if you be the best and act the best I suppose, but I'm dedicated so it's not far off hhaha

Many many athletes would disagree with you

"American swimmer Michael Phelps favours chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Usain Bolt’s love of McDonald’s chicken nuggets is well documented. Some save it for after the event: after winning gold in Beijing, Rebecca Adlington said she was longing for burger and fries."

It's not about pancakes or burgers though is it love it's about pizzas from a pizza shop ... There's a difference iv had pizza from dominos and felt perfect I had a pizza that was from a normal pizza shop and it was full of cheese and grease and it made me ill ... I also know a lot of bodybuilders but they eat clean all the time and don't drink or do drugs or even take painkillers so iv never met one that eats junk food

Bodybuilders-no drugs (even painkillers). I literally LOL'ed at that one. Me thinks you are telling porkies and you have never met a 'body builder' in your life young lady :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you say so babe not all body builders take steroids

It was more the (even painkillers) that did it if I'm honest. What would be the reasoning for no painkillers if I may ask?
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Sorry your pizza sucked. I'll think of you the next time I'm enjoying a cheesy crust pepperoni lovers with extra cheese and a side of garlic bread...

I use to love it so much but after eating clean for 5 months it's made me realise how dirty and greasy it is! Lesson learned looks like I'm never gaining weight again hhaha

It's a shame you have to cut out food you love to lose weight. i have decided to eat in moderation - the 80/20 rule. Works for me and I can eat pizza with my friends and not be ill.

Pizza doesn't have to be dirty or greasy. You're clearly eating the wrong pizza. No food is evil, good luck never indulging. I choose to learn from your post that moderation is far more sensible than cutting out foods I love.

I think she is saying that she doesn't love pizza anymore. I could eat whatever I want but what I want to eat is what makes me healthier. Pizza is not a terrible food, but if she chooses to avoid it for the sake of her health, I think she should be applauded. Life is about much more than food.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Sorry your pizza sucked. I'll think of you the next time I'm enjoying a cheesy crust pepperoni lovers with extra cheese and a side of garlic bread...

I use to love it so much but after eating clean for 5 months it's made me realise how dirty and greasy it is! Lesson learned looks like I'm never gaining weight again hhaha

It's a shame you have to cut out food you love to lose weight. i have decided to eat in moderation - the 80/20 rule. Works for me and I can eat pizza with my friends and not be ill.

Pizza doesn't have to be dirty or greasy. You're clearly eating the wrong pizza. No food is evil, good luck never indulging. I choose to learn from your post that moderation is far more sensible than cutting out foods I love.

I think she is saying that she doesn't love pizza anymore. I could eat whatever I want but what I want to eat is what makes me healthier. Pizza is not a terrible food, but if she chooses to avoid it for the sake of her health, I think she should be applauded. Life is about much more than food.

It was the comment that we should all give it up that was the issue - not that she has chosen too.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

Wheyheyyyyyy applause xxxxx
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    Last time I ever try and help people you all go eat your pizza and junk food every day please send me a friend request so I can see your amazing results in a few months time ... Yes you will lose weight eating junk food as long as its in your macros and in your cal target but let me know how you feel I learnt the lesson the hard way an then gained 20lbs back .. Do you think I care if you wanna eat pizza or not, if you feel crappy in yourself or you feel amazing I don't know you I won't think of use again once iv left this thread if my post has help anyone I'm happy moral of my story if you clean eat an then eat what made you gain weight you might feel ill and then be thankfull that you stopped putting junk in your body!

I suspect that I would have a similar reaction to eating junk food. But I have quite lost my taste for it anyway. Am enjoying MUCH better health. Life is about much more than food. One of the reasons why people yo-yo is that they never change their attitudes toward food. We all must eat to live but some people live to eat, unfortunately. Good on you for making healthy choices!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options

Dysfunctional eating habits tend to do that.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Last time I ever try and help people you all go eat your pizza and junk food every day please send me a friend request so I can see your amazing results in a few months time ... Yes you will lose weight eating junk food as long as its in your macros and in your cal target but let me know how you feel I learnt the lesson the hard way an then gained 20lbs back .. Do you think I care if you wanna eat pizza or not, if you feel crappy in yourself or you feel amazing I don't know you I won't think of use again once iv left this thread if my post has help anyone I'm happy moral of my story if you clean eat an then eat what made you gain weight you might feel ill and then be thankfull that you stopped putting junk in your body!

I suspect that I would have a similar reaction to eating junk food. But I have quite lost my taste for it anyway. Am enjoying MUCH better health. Life is about much more than food. One of the reasons why people yo-yo is that they never change their attitudes toward food. We all must eat to live but some people live to eat, unfortunately. Good on you for making healthy choices!

I agree eat to live don't live to eat that's how you end up fat :) be happy ... Can I ask you so thing sweetie iv looked how old you are how do you feel in yourself? I bet it's fan bloody tactic isant it xx
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    uh, there are so many mean people on MFP now.

I agree with OP, your body does adjust to the healthy diet and you can feel horrible after eating badly. Does it mean you shouldn't? Of course it's fine sometimes.

And for people to argue that 1200 of crap food is the same as 1200 of clean food makes me face palm. It's not all about how many pounds you weigh, but ALSO about your health. I thought more people here would be concerned about getting all the right nourishing foods in their bodies each day and being full of energy rather than just meeting calorie targets and MACROS only.

There is more to food than carbs/fat/protein.

Have fun attacking me as well, I really couldn't care less. This is my opinion, and eating dirty food occasionally (once a fortnight, like today) is working fine for me... I don't even want it. Just get stuck without a choice sometimes.
  • emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options
    OMG this happened to me last night! I had pizza and I indulged a bit too much and.... BAM! Indigestion.... I know better....
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    uh, there are so many mean people on MFP now.

I agree with OP, your body does adjust to the healthy diet and you can feel horrible after eating badly. Does it mean you shouldn't? Of course it's fine sometimes.

And for people to argue that 1200 of crap food is the same as 1200 of clean food makes me face palm. It's not all about how many pounds you weigh, but ALSO about your health. I thought more people here would be concerned about getting all the right nourishing foods in their bodies each day and being full of energy rather than just meeting calorie targets and MACROS only.

There is more to food than carbs/fat/protein.

Have fun attacking me as well, I really couldn't care less. This is my opinion, and eating dirty food occasionally (once a fortnight, like today) is working fine for me... I don't even want it. Just get stuck without a choice sometimes.

And she writes it perfectly READ it my hunnies she talks something called sense :)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    OMG this happened to me last night! I had pizza and I indulged a bit too much and.... BAM! Indigestion.... I know better....

Because you have a beautiful body inside and out sweetness :)
  • SanteMulberry
    Options

I agree eat to live don't live to eat that's how you end up fat :) be happy ... Can I ask you so thing sweetie iv looked how old you are how do you feel in yourself? I bet it's fan bloody tactic isant it xx

My life is very full and rewarding, today, yes. But I have suffered a lot of illness in the past because of poor food choices. I can tell you from experience, that the wisest course is to treasure and nurture the good health that you have. You only get one body in this life--if you treat it well, it will serve you well for as long as you need it. We can choose to reflect light with our lives or sink into darkness. There are eternal consequences for the choices that we make. Love is more important than anything--it is the key to living well. Have a great day! :heart:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Last time I ever try and help people

Your inspiring presence will be missed. I'll send a card.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

My life is very full and rewarding, today, yes. But I have suffered a lot of illness in the past because of poor food choices. I can tell you from experience, that the wisest course is to treasure and nurture the good health that you have. You only get one body in this life--if you treat it well, it will serve you well for as long as you need it. We can choose to reflect light with our lives or sink into darkness. There are eternal consequences for the choices that we make. Love is more important than anything--it is the key to living well. Have a great day! :heart:

That is beautiful thankyou x
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Oh dear
  • JessHealthKick
    Options

here are some flowers for you :flowerforyou: bye bye
  • JessHealthKick
    Options

Oh dear

you're kidding? I want a card.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Oh dear

you're kidding? I want a card.

Don't put a picture of a pizza on it though what ever you do hahahha
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Now I feel bad about the 2 large slices of pizza I had for lunch yesterday. Not.

It was delicious, and no stomachache/spots/nausea from it either.
This discussion has been closed.