EVIl DIRTY FOOD

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    next time don't forget to spray the dirty food with spray n wipe. It will clean it right up.

I did use a kitchen towel to mop abit of the grease up does that count hhaha

:laugh: maybe

All things in moderation for sure, but the few times I had pizza when I was in the US I also felt pretty ****ty afterwards. I don't typically like greasy foods either though.

Lesson learnt hey :smile:

You only get the best if you be the best and act the best I suppose, but I'm dedicated so it's not far off hhaha

Many many athletes would disagree with you

"American swimmer Michael Phelps favours chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Usain Bolt’s love of McDonald’s chicken nuggets is well documented. Some save it for after the event: after winning gold in Beijing, Rebecca Adlington said she was longing for burger and fries."

It's not about pancakes or burgers though is it love it's about pizzas from a pizza shop ... There's a difference iv had pizza from dominos and felt perfect I had a pizza that was from a normal pizza shop and it was full of cheese and grease and it made me ill ... I also know a lot of bodybuilders but they eat clean all the time and don't drink or do drugs or even take painkillers so iv never met one that eats junk food
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    You obviously need to find a better take away..I very rarely eat take away pizza but when I do I love it as I buy from a very good restaurant and it's not greasy at all. I struggle with this concept of Evil food. All there is in pizza is flour, water, tomatoes, olive oil and yeast and whatever toppings you want. Now I don't think that's bad at all unless they drowned it in half a litre of oil in which case change restaurant!

Hhaha I think I do hunni x
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Must admit when I eat take away now in feel very grim. Your body does get used to good healthy food. If I have take away now I usually get a lamb or chicken kebab. Seem to be fine with that. Your body certainly gets used to not being abused. Last time. I had take away it was a bacon burger. Was up all night with tummy ache and just felt like a rock was sat in my tummy all day the day after and felt nauseous. Got to the point now where I'd rather treat myself to a big juicy steak! Yum!

Zara

Mmm steak anyday hhaha this is the falcons time it's happend to me but not as bad ill never eat a take away pizza again iv been suffering with heartburn all day aswell :( you would think I'd ate the full thing hhaha
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ya know, the OPPOSITE also happens.. when people eat so called"dirty" foods regularly and suddenly start consuming tons of "clean" foods their bodies react in a sometimes violent way. ANY change to the diet, especially in the amount of fiber or fat regardless of if it's a "clean" or "dirty" source can cause weird reactions in your body.. it's not because your pizza was "dirty".. this pizza simply had more fat than the "clean" pizza you were making for yourself at home.

I find posts like this quite offensive actually. There are MANY people out there who can enjoy a healthy diet that includes the occasional pizza or take out food. I happen to not be one of them.. I steer clear of it entirely because that's what's best for ME at THIS POINT in my journey.... but I'm not going to get up on my soapbox and admonish all other people to do the same.

I also think branding food "clean" or "dirty" is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard... and people who brag about their clean eating really do sound ridiculous...like they think they're so much more virtuous than all those who eat anything that THEY have branded "dirty"

Can you tell me something what did you use to eat to gain weight ? Do you eat it now ? How does it make you feel ? You don't eat that type of food no because it makes you feel low! After I eat food what made me gain weight I feel slobbish, dirty (not outside,inside) if you had 1200 calories of fatty food and 1200 calories of clean food what would you pick? Would you eat the 1200 calories of fatty food everyday because its in target? You do that an let me know how you feel I choose to eat clean because it makes me feel clean iv got a toddler so I eat as clean as I can I'm only 21 so I'm going to have the rest of my life feeling clean playing happily not getting tired enjoying my daughter can anybody tell me if they have done this all there life or have they been eating pizza and other fatty foods like that, that make you feel dirty because I know when I was eating it every day I was feeling run down, unwell , unhappy I couldn't run to save my life I couldn't bend down without getting out of breath now I eat clean I can do 200 squats without stopping no problem let me know if pizza eaters can do things like this too. I didn't mean this thread to be insulting or funny in any shape or form I was saying iv had a bad exsperience with something that made me feel dirty and disgusting an it has had affects on my body. Simple trying to share my bad exsperience so people can learn from it if you don't like it then dont read it simple as ..you come on here giving the 3rd degree and then say you don't eat it yourself .. Why don't you eat a nice big fat juicy pizza Tonyt and the report back to me tomorrow an let me know how you feel ok

The reason people gain weight isn't from "dirty" or "clean" food its from eating TOO MUCH. You can gain weight on healthy food just like you can gain weight on bad food. I have a 2 year old and he loves pizza we get it once in awhile, doesn't mean I eat the whole pizza by myself. Then afterwards we play a kinect game or go play tennis. I feel FINE. I think you have some mixed up info on "clean" and "dirty"... just sounds odd. If you don't like some food DON'T eat it... but don't act like you are better then everyone else because you refuse to eat pizza. That is your choice.
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi what counts as a clean diet? I sometimes get random stomach cramps that can make me sick only relieved by horrible diarrhoea. Last week I ate dinner had ice cream after and within 10 mins I was in the bathroom l. That happened two nights running so third night no iceecream and no problems. Thing is I eat iceecream quite a lot so its not as if my body doesn't recognise it. I've been pretty bad since my birthday and Easter and am stuck since over treating myself so this clean food thing sounds interesting. Not that I always eat processed foods but I could do better. Death to the delicious sweets! Any advice would be welcome.

Sometimes over consumption of a certain food item can make you sick, for example the ice cream on 2 nights running. Try having a break from dairy for a day or 2 a week, or use lactose free dairy products. I switched to Almond milk and my stomach aches/bowel problems went away.

Make sure you drink lots of water to flush out any toxins.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Ya know, the OPPOSITE also happens.. when people eat so called"dirty" foods regularly and suddenly start consuming tons of "clean" foods their bodies react in a sometimes violent way. ANY change to the diet, especially in the amount of fiber or fat regardless of if it's a "clean" or "dirty" source can cause weird reactions in your body.. it's not because your pizza was "dirty".. this pizza simply had more fat than the "clean" pizza you were making for yourself at home.

I find posts like this quite offensive actually. There are MANY people out there who can enjoy a healthy diet that includes the occasional pizza or take out food. I happen to not be one of them.. I steer clear of it entirely because that's what's best for ME at THIS POINT in my journey.... but I'm not going to get up on my soapbox and admonish all other people to do the same.

I also think branding food "clean" or "dirty" is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard... and people who brag about their clean eating really do sound ridiculous...like they think they're so much more virtuous than all those who eat anything that THEY have branded "dirty"

Can you tell me something what did you use to eat to gain weight ? Do you eat it now ? How does it make you feel ? You don't eat that type of food no because it makes you feel low! After I eat food what made me gain weight I feel slobbish, dirty (not outside,inside) if you had 1200 calories of fatty food and 1200 calories of clean food what would you pick? Would you eat the 1200 calories of fatty food everyday because its in target? You do that an let me know how you feel I choose to eat clean because it makes me feel clean iv got a toddler so I eat as clean as I can I'm only 21 so I'm going to have the rest of my life feeling clean playing happily not getting tired enjoying my daughter can anybody tell me if they have done this all there life or have they been eating pizza and other fatty foods like that, that make you feel dirty because I know when I was eating it every day I was feeling run down, unwell , unhappy I couldn't run to save my life I couldn't bend down without getting out of breath now I eat clean I can do 200 squats without stopping no problem let me know if pizza eaters can do things like this too. I didn't mean this thread to be insulting or funny in any shape or form I was saying iv had a bad exsperience with something that made me feel dirty and disgusting an it has had affects on my body. Simple trying to share my bad exsperience so people can learn from it if you don't like it then dont read it simple as ..you come on here giving the 3rd degree and then say you don't eat it yourself .. Why don't you eat a nice big fat juicy pizza Tonyt and the report back to me tomorrow an let me know how you feel ok

First - paragraphs would be a big help in your post.

I eat pizza and I can run without getting out of breath, I can do 200 squats - though I don't as I do weighted ones, you have fun with your holy than thou attitude - I'll keep eating everything I like in moderation and we'll see who is happiest.

I gained weight eating exactly the same stuff I eat now - only now I eat smaller portions - and I feel great. I had dirty pizza last weekend - felt fine the next day.

The person your post is insulting is saying that everyone is different and people should stop saying food is evil because it doesn't suit them. No one food is evil - it is your choice to give up foods but don't preach on to everyone else saying we should follow your lead.

The clean/dirty foods are all in your head.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

The reason people gain weight isn't from "dirty" or "clean" food its from eating TOO MUCH. You can gain weight on healthy food just like you can gain weight on bad food. I have a 2 year old and he loves pizza we get it once in awhile, doesn't mean I eat the whole pizza by myself. Then afterwards we play a kinect game or go play tennis. I feel FINE. I think you have some mixed up info on "clean" and "dirty"... just sounds odd. If you don't like some food DON'T eat it... but don't act like you are better then everyone else because you refuse to eat pizza. That is your choice.

How am I acting like I'm better than everybody Else? This actually is a huge NSV for me I don't like pizza no more it makes me sick just proves my body is healthy and clean on the inside people write on theses threads to try and put people down I am very sick today yes but I have learnt for me pizza iFROM A TAKE AWAY is dirty and horrible and not good for you did I know this before I ate it NO! Do I wish I did obviously! Because I wold be feeling fabulous now out on my walk around the mountains but instead I'm stuck in feeling like a lazy slob feeling ill because I chose to eat the wrong foods
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    next time don't forget to spray the dirty food with spray n wipe. It will clean it right up.

All things in moderation for sure, but the few times I had pizza when I was in the US I also felt pretty ****ty afterwards. I don't typically like greasy foods either though.

You only get the best if you be the best and act the best I suppose, but I'm dedicated so it's not far off hhaha

"American swimmer Michael Phelps favours chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Usain Bolt’s love of McDonald’s chicken nuggets is well documented. Some save it for after the event: after winning gold in Beijing, Rebecca Adlington said she was longing for burger and fries."

It's not about pancakes or burgers though is it love it's about pizzas from a pizza shop ... There's a difference iv had pizza from dominos and felt perfect I had a pizza that was from a normal pizza shop and it was full of cheese and grease and it made me ill ... I also know a lot of bodybuilders but they eat clean all the time and don't drink or do drugs or even take painkillers so iv never met one that eats junk food

Way to miss the point.

Just because you have never meet a body builder who eats "junk" food doesn't mean they don't exist.

here you go love, an article on athletes - it mentions pizza - feel better now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/29/sports/olympics/why-some-olympic-athletes-need-to-gorge.html?_r=0

And before you say it, I'm not suggesting everyone eat a whole pizza - but a few slices in your day won't kill you.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

How am I acting like I'm better than everybody Else?

er that would be this quote

You are also contradicting yourself, first you say you eat home-made pizza, then you say you don't eat any pizza anymore. you say take away pizza is bad then say domino's is good. Pick one.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

I eat pizza and I can run without getting out of breath, I can do 200 squats - though I don't as I do weighted ones, you have fun with your holy than thou attitude - I'll keep eating everything I like in moderation and we'll see who is happiest.

I gained weight eating exactly the same stuff I eat now - only now I eat smaller portions - and I feel great. I had dirty pizza last weekend - felt fine the next day.

The person your post is insulting is saying that everyone is different and people should stop saying food is evil because it doesn't suit them. No one food is evil - it is your choice to give up foods but don't preach on to everyone else saying we should follow your lead.

So your saying I'm not going to be happy because I don't eat pizza -_-! I remember once watching a program an Nicole out the *****catdolls was saying how can people in England eat fish an chips from the chippy that it was disgusting and it also made her feel sick after it she's 34 .. I do not know one person where I live that's her age with her fitness levels and her body yes there's a lot on here that are amazing but none where I live . There was a women on the news celebrating her 115th birthday her secret eating only clean food ...grease on food affect people differently if your use to having grease in your body then it won't affect you but I'm not use to it now so it has made me ill
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

How am I acting like I'm better than everybody Else?

er that would be this quote

You are also contraditing yourself, first you say you eat homemade pizza, then you say you don't eat any pizza anymore. Pick one.

Oh babe lighten up do you take everything so seriously it was a joke
  • sexymuffintop
    Options

Bodybuilders-no drugs (even painkillers). I literally LOL'ed at that one. Me thinks you are telling porkies and you have never met a 'body builder' in your life young lady :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Threads like this make me cry.
    Agreed. Extremes tend to do that to people. I don't think it's going to result in fewer sales of pizza in Naples Italy. Maybe munching down on deep dish pizza for an hour might not be a great idea.....I feel sorry for pizza, it gets no respect. :smile:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

So your saying I'm not going to be happy because I don't eat pizza -_-! I remember once watching a program an Nicole out the *****catdolls was saying how can people in England eat fish an chips from the chippy that it was disgusting and it also made her feel sick after it she's 34 .. I do not know one person where I live that's her age with her fitness levels and her body yes there's a lot on here that are amazing but none where I live . There was a women on the news celebrating her 115th birthday her secret eating only clean food ...grease on food affect people differently if your use to having grease in your body then it won't affect you but I'm not use to it now so it has made me ill

First I said happiest, and one person saying a food is disgusting - ok that must mean it is then, not sure what her age has to do with it. Unless you just wanted someone my age. She is a celeb and gets paid to be fit. :noway:

Everyone is different - stop preaching that since pizza made you ill we should all avoid it.

I'm off to lift some weights - your posts are so hard to read they are doing my head in. Have fun with labelling food as clean and dirty.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Last time I ever try and help people you all go eat your pizza and junk food every day please send me a friend request so I can see your amazing results in a few months time ... Yes you will lose weight eating junk food as long as its in your macros and in your cal target but let me know how you feel I learnt the lesson the hard way an then gained 20lbs back .. Do you think I care if you wanna eat pizza or not, if you feel crappy in yourself or you feel amazing I don't know you I won't think of use again once iv left this thread if my post has help anyone I'm happy moral of my story if you clean eat an then eat what made you gain weight you might feel ill and then be thankfull that you stopped putting junk in your body!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Threads like this make me cry.

there there, *hands you a tissue*

IN for dirty food!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Bodybuilders-no drugs (even painkillers). I literally LOL'ed at that one. Me thinks you are telling porkies and you have never met a 'body builder' in your life young lady :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you say so babe not all body builders take steroids
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    now I eat clean I can do 200 squats without stopping no problem let me know if pizza eaters can do things like this too. I didn't mean this thread to be insulting or funny in any shape or form I was saying iv had a bad exsperience with something that made me feel dirty and disgusting an it has had affects on my body. Simple trying to share my bad exsperience so people can learn from it if you don't like it then dont read it simple as ..you come on here giving the 3rd degree and then say you don't eat it yourself .. Why don't you eat a nice big fat juicy pizza Tonyt and the report back to me tomorrow an let me know how you feel ok

OK, I only just saw this. I'm a lot older than you AND I eat pizza (I'm from Italy originally). I can do easily do 200 squats after an insanity workout and all my friends in Italy who eat that kind of food every day are much fitter and healthier than a lot of other people not eating 'clean' according to your standards.
    You say you didn't mean your thread to be insulting but it is and you shouldn't generalise. you said it made you feel dirty inside, well guess what that is your problem so please don't insult everyone else
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    All things are fine in moderation.

Disagree. Corn does not belong on Pizza. That is not fine.
    Agree, corn on pizza?!?...nope!

Pineapple on pizza is also wrong... Fruit on pizza is always a no no!

:angry:

Pineapple, bacon, and caramelized onions...so goooooooooooooood!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    All things are fine in moderation.

Disagree. Corn does not belong on Pizza. That is not fine.
    Agree, corn on pizza?!?...nope!

Pineapple on pizza is also wrong... Fruit on pizza is always a no no!

:angry:

Pineapple, bacon, and caramelized onions...so goooooooooooooood!

Jalapeños mmmmm nom nom nom
This discussion has been closed.