EVIl DIRTY FOOD

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Now I feel bad about the 2 large slices of pizza I had for lunch yesterday. Not.

It was delicious, and no stomachache/spots/nausea from it either.

That's cause your a bad man ;)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I feel for you, OP. You seem to have a difficult relationship with food. If you eat less of the food you call evil, you shouldn't have a problem. I eat anything I want and it seems to work just fine, even while losing weight. I just eat less. Obviously, abstaining from any food for a long period of time, followed by a binge, will cause some stomach problems in many cases. It works the same way for greasy food as it does for cruciferous vegetables. Stop beating yourself up, eat a balanced diet and enjoy what you want in moderation. It doesn't have to be this hard.
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    Last time I ever try and help people you all go eat your pizza and junk food every day please send me a friend request so I can see your amazing results in a few months time ... Yes you will lose weight eating junk food as long as its in your macros and in your cal target but let me know how you feel I learnt the lesson the hard way an then gained 20lbs back .. Do you think I care if you wanna eat pizza or not, if you feel crappy in yourself or you feel amazing I don't know you I won't think of use again once iv left this thread if my post has help anyone I'm happy moral of my story if you clean eat an then eat what made you gain weight you might feel ill and then be thankfull that you stopped putting junk in your body!

So.....now you are shaming "dirty-food" (in your opinion) eaters? I'm thinking this is the thing that people are having a problem with, NOT the fact that you didn't eat pizza for a while, then ate it and felt sick. That's to be expected. Feeling superior to others and attempting to rub it in their faces that you eat "better" than them, is not.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I feel for you, OP. You seem to have a difficult relationship with food. If you eat less of the food you call evil, you shouldn't have a problem. I eat anything I want and it seems to work just fine, even while losing weight. I just eat less. Obviously, abstaining from any food for a long period of time, followed by a binge, will cause some stomach problems in many cases. It works the same way for greasy food as it does for cruciferous vegetables. Stop beating yourself up, eat a balanced diet and enjoy what you want in moderation. It doesn't have to be this hard.

Why this has died off now I would like to say to everybody who has sarcastic of negative comments thankyou for the entertainment I post n post threads asking for help or support an not one reply do I get back I write a thread about having the runs and pizza and it explodes. I am feeling perfectly fine now and unlike everybody ele,s who sits on there account all day trolling in the forums and not helping people I hope you enjoyed being trolled and being stressed over me telling people pizza is bad for you iam currently on the way to stay and walk up snowdonia in the morning and have a stunning healthy clean dinner and breakfast to fuel me :) I hope every body enjoys being horrible to each other and eating your junk food but you will change it further down the line if you intend of sticking to this lifestyle change have a fabulous weekend and much love chow for now don't forget EAT CLEAN FEEL CLEAN LOOK CLEAN;) hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I would eat pizza,kebabs, chocolate cake the works every night of the week, I would feel like a slob the majority on the time. I stopped and ate like a queen and felt amazing started seeing results, it's been 5 months now! Last night I had pepperoni and sweet corn deep pan pizza mmmmm sounds scrummy right? WRONG !!!!!!! Although it was yummy for the first hour of eating it (very slow eater) after that my body punished me! I have been crying all night with stomach cramps, the wildys and the odd vomit! Tmi I know but when are people going to realise this stuff is so bad for our bodies iv woke up with spots and a hell of a lot of water retention I hope people learn from my mistake and learn to love there bodies and stop filling it with crap! I shall never eat another pizza or take away in my life again! EAT CLEAN, FEEL CLEAN, LOOK CLEAN! I hope your learn from my mistake. Have a fantastic weekend everybody (before somebody says! It's not food poisoning every body Else is fine but they do eat like pigs.

So the lesson is not to stop eating pizza and cake, or else your body will get weaker and become unable to digest these foods.

Got it!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Why this has died off now I would like to say to everybody who has sarcastic of negative comments thankyou for the entertainment I post n post threads asking for help or support an not one reply do I get back I write a thread about having the runs and pizza and it explodes. I am feeling perfectly fine now and unlike everybody ele,s who sits on there account all day trolling in the forums and not helping people I hope you enjoyed being trolled and being stressed over me telling people pizza is bad for you iam currently on the way to stay and walk up snowdonia in the morning and have a stunning healthy clean dinner and breakfast to fuel me :) I hope every body enjoys being horrible to each other and eating your junk food but you will change it further down the line if you intend of sticking to this lifestyle change have a fabulous weekend and much love chow for now don't forget EAT CLEAN FEEL CLEAN LOOK CLEAN;) hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure I understand your response, but you seem to me to be in need of counseling. Please get the help you need. Good luck with your health and fitness goals.
  • mink63
    mink63 Posts: 35
    Options
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?

Preservatives and white flour are considered dirty. The meat on pizza is loaded with preservatives and nitrates. It makes you feel crappy and bloated. I don't believe everything is ok in moderation.
    If you want to indulge that is fine, but do not fool yourself that it is ok for your body. That's like me saying cigarettes are fine in moderation. They aren't! They are addictive and will kill you. The same with preservatives....
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?

Preservatives and white flour are considered dirty. The meat on pizza is loaded with preservatives and nitrates. It makes you feel crappy and bloated. I don't believe everything is ok in moderation. That is an excuse for people with no will power.
    If you want to indulge that is fine, but do not fool yourself that it is ok for your body. That's like me saying cigarettes are fine in moderation. They aren't! They are addictive and will kill you. The same with preservatives....

Thankyou I agree 100% .. But this thread was mainly for people that have commented init really I know loads of people that have needed help with the journey including myself and nobody has helped them, now I post a thread as stupid as this and look what's happend I have purposely misspelt too I'm supprised the grammar police arnt in here arguing there case! It just goes to show I tried to be as polite as I can and people have to be nasty either way .. Just goes to show that the people who have actually decent bodies agree in moderation but the rest don't. This was the last post I was ever going to post as I never get any comments so I thought I'd test something just goes to show people want to pretend there better than other people and put others down that instead of helping people they want to argue over eating pizza :) I had a few house to spare befor my hike so I thought I'd use it wisely hhaha
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Preservatives and white flour are considered dirty. The meat on pizza is loaded with preservatives and nitrates. It makes you feel crappy and bloated. I don't believe everything is ok in moderation.

It doesn't make ME feel crappy and bloated.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

It wouldn't would it why don't you go and do a work out burn that energy up
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options

Were you eating pizza when you wrote this.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a food allergy/sensitivity or food poisoning to me.

Lactose intolerance, sensitivity to tomatoes and preservatives gives my husband the same reaction.

It's not just pizza, but also lasagna or other pasta sauces, chili, etc. Many north American staple meals wreck him completely. Please get yourself tested so you know what to avoid for your own well-being. :)
  • jonnythan
    Options

My diary is open. You can see my plans for the day and how many calories I burn a day ;)
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I make my own pizzas using Flatout flat bread. I control the toppings and the sauce and can have a delicious pizza for 300 calories. Just saying you don't have to give up the foods you love, just find a new way of preparing them yourself.

I can't commit to 100% clean eating, but I have committed to portion control and revamping recipes with healthier versions than I was eating before. I believe that's what I can live with the rest of my life.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sweet corn on your pizza was your mistake. Why.

WHY.
  • mink63
    mink63 Posts: 35
    Options

Then eat it be happy :) But if you eat extremely healthy most of the time, with very little preservatives (especially for 5 months straight like the poster) your body can not handle it anymore and it makes you feel like crap. I don't eat white or brown sugar in any of my food, but if I have a little once in a while for a treat I'm fine. If I go all out and eat a huge piece of cake and some ice cream, I'm going to feel like crap because my body is not use to it. Really, it's hard to describe how it makes you feel unless you have cut out a certain type of food for long enough that you can feel the difference in your everyday well being without it. It's like a vegetarian eating a big fat hamburger with bacon. That person will feel like crap for days because her body is just not used to that kind of food.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Were you eating pizza when you wrote this.

No love on my way to snowdonia to walk it and walk up it tomorrow but well done on your tremendous comment :)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    now I post a thread as stupid as this and look what's happend I have purposely misspelt too

Translated:

tumblr_mbskwgpUE91riae2mo1_500.gif

And we're kind enough to give it you. Really, we should be friends.
  • jonnythan
    Options

Then eat it be happy :) But if you eat extremely healthy most of the time, with very little preservatives (especially for 5 months straight like the poster) your body can not handle it anymore and it makes you feel like crap. I don't eat white or brown sugar in any of my food, but if I have a little once in a while for a treat I'm fine. If I go all out and eat a huge piece of cake and some ice cream, I'm going to feel like crap because my body is not use to it. Really, it's hard to describe how it makes you feel unless you have cut out a certain type of food for long enough that you can feel the difference in your everyday well being without it. It's like a vegetarian eating a big fat hamburger with bacon. That person will feel like crap for days because her body is just not used to that kind of food.

Well in that case I can't imagine why anyone would voluntarily choose to render their bodies unable to cope with certain foods.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Then eat it be happy :) But if you eat extremely healthy most of the time, with very little preservatives (especially for
    5 months straight like the poster) your body can not handle it anymore and it makes you feel like crap. I don't eat white or brown sugar in any of my food, but if I have a little once in a while for a treat I'm fine. If I go all out and eat a huge piece of cake and some ice cream, I'm going to feel like crap because my body is not use to it. Really, it's hard to describe how it makes you feel unless you have cut out a certain type of food for long enough that you can feel the difference in your everyday well being without it. It's like a vegetarian eating a big fat hamburger with bacon. That person will feel like crap for days because her body is just not used to that kind of food.

That happens to me and I feel like my teeth are going to fall out! I think we're the bad people for loving and respecting our bodies I didn't know we were wrong god how have we been feeling so fabulous haha
This discussion has been closed.