What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    my ego is already much too inflated for mw to take NSV's to heart...
    Whenever a girl smiles at me I just assume she remembered a funny joke or something, otherwise I would explode...

True story

tumblr_m3d1xlcdUM1r0xryg.gif
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Belt that was tight on my waist is now comfortable on my hips. Took my waist measurement - lost another 1/2", so a total of 2" so far.
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    In years past when I would "help" my husband with yard work I really haven't been much help. This year I was the one pushing us through to do more and I busted my hump for at least 4 hours clearing branches, hauling yard debris, etc. I am as sore as hell, but so proud that I truly was able to help!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    At the mall I took the stairs to the top floor instead of the escalator.

I didn't freak out when the pants I tried on at GoodWill did not fit.
  • jro44
    jro44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5K
  • cinderwolfeh
    Options
    2 years ago on a trip to Mexico this one pool we stopped at had us do a swim test to gain access to the deep end. Had to swim across the poo and back without stopping or touching the bottom. it took me sooo many tries before I finally got it.

Today at the gym I did it first try and I did it a few times : )
  • anniemarianas
    Options
    Because my sister has poly-cystic ovaries it has lead to her being a total skinny-minny, she's 5"2 and weighs in at 92 lbs (crazy!! but she's not unhealthy, fortunately she's allowed to ignore her bmi because it's not putting her health at risk at all)
    I've never been able to fit her jeans. Ever ever. I have legs like the rest of my family - athletic with strong calves and rather large thighs. Due to her lack in the weight department, this has not affected her as much as it has me.
    The other day i was running SERIOUSLY low on jeans, and the only pair I could find were some of her skinny jeans that she'd dumped on the floor while on the run from work to a party, so I tried them on just for the sake of trying, and they fitted!!
    They were a lil tight and a little uncomfortable but a SERIOUS victory compared to not being able to get them past mid thigh without danger of ripping c:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    my measurement around the belly has gone down :)
  • tvixy
    tvixy Posts: 11
    Options
    Tried interval running. Ran twice as much, twice as fast. Before it was 5km in 1 hour. Now it's 10km in 30mins! :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5K

You totally ROCK!
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Actually liked 99% of the vacation photos taken of me last week. Normally I come home, go through the camera, and want to cry. :D
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My father died Tuesday. No, I did not worry about my calories. But I did log. It made me feel better to keep up my normal routine. That was a huge victory for me personally.

Sorry for your loss. It shows great commitment to still log, that's a big victory in my book too.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I am able to complete medication rounds at work without getting winded or extremely tired. When I was 60 lbs heavier I had to stop and rest every 15-20 minutes because of hip, knee, ankle, and feet pain. I would tire out quickly and always would take over 2 hours to pass medications no matter how many patients I had. Now the only time I get really tired is when I forget to eat at work, or when I work 3-4 12 hour shifts in a row.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I did 120 minutes worth of cardio in one session for the first time in a decade!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    My wristwatch has been bugging me all morning. I just realized why: it's loose because I've lost a little weight.
  • raegan1215
    raegan1215 Posts: 89
    Options
    i got my butt outta bed and took an early morning hot yoga class AND wore spandex shorts to it!
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    Thought I would have some cappuccino and dumped it down the drain after one drink because it was so sickenly sweet.
  • Pamella513
    Pamella513 Posts: 72
    Options
    I figured out what NSV stands for!!!
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Got my blood test results from my doctor and any levels that aren't within the 'normal' range are flagged as red. My cholesterol was flagged because it was lower than the 'normal' range.
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I figured out what NSV stands for!!!

You're doing better than me :-) I still don't know ... but after reading a few posts I figure it's something good. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!