What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• itslucyr
    itslucyr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did my first 5 C25K runs as laps around our local park. Today I was brave enough to branch out to a local National Trust trail - it was hilly and muddy and all sorts of terrain but I loved it and managed all the runs without feeling like I was going to collapse! I can definitely tell that my recovery time is improving as well :) not so sure about tackling W3 on Monday though!
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I walked all 26 locations on the Monopoly Board around London...
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I can finally wrap my bath towel all the way around my body. :blushing:
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can finally wrap my bath towel all the way around my body. :blushing:

LOL! Looking forward to THIS again one day!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I walked the entirety of this trail and back. (: Almost four miles: http://traversetrails.org/trail/boardman-lake-trail/
  • EIEIElenaO
    EIEIElenaO Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is there a Goodwill near you? At least for the moment, you can find some pretty nice clothes that will fit both you and your budget! Especially if there is a Goodwill Outlet store and you don't mind digging...clothes are priced by the pound there! Hope this helps! :)

Oh Oh OMG!!!

I am a lifelong thrifter and have never heard of this. Just looked -- and YES -- there's one in my town!

Looks like $1.39 per pound at my location.

You have made my day for the next year and a half!

(and PS: yes, this is a great strategy to have clothes that fit at every size.)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Today I got to purchase a very expensive pair of sparkly Miss Me jeans. When I went to try them on, the size I normally wear (size 10) were actually a little too big. So, they recommended I drop down a size and the new jeans fit me like a glove - nice, but not too tight! WOO!
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old trying to work out alongside me. She thinks it's great fun! (It really is, too...)
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I could wrap my bath towel around my body with out any gaps. *blush*
  • EIEIElenaO
    EIEIElenaO Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my latest NSV. . . Tossing my big jeans in the send-back-to-the-thrift-store pile ('cause the next size down just slid on!!!).
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I comfortably dropped a size in my jeans. Before yesterday, size 20s were really tight and I would have to wear them if I ran out of jeans to wear to work. Surprisingly, they were pretty comfortable.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Bought my first form fitting sleeveless workout top today. Actually looks good wearing it. some area needs a little work but good overall.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I put on the skirt that was uncomfortably snug last month and it's pretty comfy. :)
  • BethBeaman
    BethBeaman Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new bathing suit......2 sizes SMALLER than the siut I wore last year!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I ran 12.3 nonstop miles today. The farthest I've run since a miracle 10 miler 6 weeks ago.
    It took 2h14m. 6 months ago I was near death after running 2m14s

RAWWWR
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ^ You're my hero today. I can't run five minutes and not get winded or a stomach cramp.

During Zumba today, the capri workout pants I normally wear kept falling down!
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wore a dress yesterday that I haven't worn for 15 months... Slipped it on before I realised that I hadn't undone the zipper, and that I had forgotten to undo the belt !!! Readjusted the belt, and it wrapped half way around me....
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My pants fell off after I took off my belt before I even unbuttoned them... I'm not sure if that's really a "victory"... I think it just means I need to quit wearing my pants from 80 pounds ago.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/Sae_Kurosawa/Stuff-- VERY STUFFY STUFF/f_2f16264160.gif[/img]

Ran for 1.5 hours in the rain.
    Stopped becuz phone getting wet.
    Wish I could find some H2O proof case that's not a fanny pack looking thing.
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    my ego is already much too inflated for mw to take NSV's to heart...
    Whenever a girl smiles at me I just assume she remembered a funny joke or something, otherwise I would explode...

True story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!