What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    1. I put on a pair of pants from my drawer that I have not fit into for ten months, that was when I started gaining a lot more weight.

2. I did thirty minutes of freestyle, thirty of breaststroke, both without stopping, then I did ten of the butterfly. I am not having to stop to catch my breath, I have a lot more lung capacity!

I feel great!
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    EohEPMy.jpg

because vneck.
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When I reached my peak at 240, I had to rebuy all my pants because where my thighs rubbed together had worn straight through and had huge holes in them. I wound up buying 4 pairs of jeans that fit really nice.

3 months later it is now IMPOSSIBLE to wear them without
    a) a belt
    or
    b) holding my pants up all day

It feels amazing because most people don't "see" the difference. But now I can argue, "See these super baggy pants? They fit nice and snug 3 months ago!" Talk about seeing a difference! =D
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i got my butt outta bed and took an early morning hot yoga class AND wore spandex shorts to it!

I can't wait to finally be able to fit into all the cool workout clothes that they have at the sporting good stores. I'd love to be able to wear a pair of those nifty knee length spandex shorts <3 Awesome job on your NSV and great commitment getting up early!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Today I can close the pants that I could not close last week. Now another week or two and I can wear them outside of my bathroom.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    yesterday it ws walking 75 minutes
  • NakAttack
    NakAttack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My workout shorts are too big!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Im pretty sure I got checked out a few times today ;)

And I wasn't even wearing skanky clothes!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I fed my body instead of just my taste buds. And I stayed within my calories and (most) of my macros (including carbs which I can't seem to stay under in). Oh! And I got enough protein today too!!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Had to cut someone out of my life today and I didn't binge eat after it :-) huge NSV since I'm an emotional eater.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    NSV??? huh definition???
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    NSV??? huh definition???

Non Scale Victory
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi...What's a "NSV"?
  • goodtimezzzz
    Options
    NSV??? huh definition???

Non Scale Victory
  • goodtimezzzz
    Options
    ohhhhhhhh...wait what???
  • kariandtc
    kariandtc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband sees me everyday so it's harder for him to notice if I have lost any weight. Last night, when he wrapped his arms around my waist he'd noticed that it's smaller.
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I see it..Nevermind..Thanks Anyway!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I added up my miles walked for May and I'm already at 32!!
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was in the kitchen and I called out to my boyfriend "Do you need anything from the store?" He say's "Come here," (I assume because he knows I can't hear well. So I go out there, and he says "we're out of baking soda and milk." I was like "OK," and started to walk away. He says "Wait! that's not why I called you over." And I was like "well what?" and he says "I just wanted to tell you that you look good." I look down at my clothes (I was wearing old cargo pants and tank top) and as I'm looking at my outfit thinking 'what the hell is he talking about?' he says "I'm not talking about your outfit." Made me feel good that he noticed the effects of my hard work, especially since he's really not the complimentary type unless he really, really means something.
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    today during my cool down phase, i was standing up, legs straight, wanted to get a good stretch so i started moving toward my toes.....and voila!

I touched my toes

one part better fit and one part less belly i guess
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!