What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I booked a trip to Maui in November, knowing I'll have to buy a new (smaller) swimsuit at that time. :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to wear in over 10 years...and they were loose! Woot!
  • Britty1225
    Britty1225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went on 4 walks today. Yep! 4! Totaling 3.67miles in 1 hour and 12 minutes. I've noticed that I look forward to my walks and I can walk further and faster :bigsmile:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    i was able to do all of my reverse crunches in a row without having to lower my feet on the ground. couldnt do that last week. lol
  • justaynp
    justaynp Posts: 6
    Options
    Scrubbed my college's dorms' walls for about 6 hours today -- and still got my butt to the gym.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    walked 1 hour
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Completed the Advanced Tae Bo and though there were some parts where I had to go slower, or not lift my legs quite as high, I never stopped. And it ****ing burned like hell on a Sunday. But I did it. And it feels awesome. Shakes n' all.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Hit it really hard in my HIIT, then threw some serious weights around for strength training. I could barely get my amrs to drop I hit lats and triceps so hard. lol. Feels AMAZING!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did a hard cardio/strength interval workout with a lot of jumping and while I wasn't perfect at all the moves, I did them to the best of my ability and feel like I can get stronger and more fit.
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here is my non-scale victory for the day. Two cute girls that I haven't seen at my gym (Planet Fitness) in a few months commented on how good I look. They asked how much weight I have lost and they were shocked when I told them I had lost 187 pounds. I'm happily married by receiving comments from attractive members of the opposite sex is always nice.
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just had a client come in and he was confused and thought I was new. I guess the weight change shows since April :D
  • Jarredgautreaux
    Jarredgautreaux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can feel my wallet now when I sit down

I guess there isn’t as much cushion back there as there once was LOL
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I mowed our yard today with a push mower and the self propel is broken so I had to push that sucker! And I didn't stop once, it took over an hour but I did it!
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I registered for my first half marathon. Even though it is only in October, I thought if I register then I am committed to this goal and have time to work on my distance.:glasses:
  • Jalith75
    Jalith75 Posts: 16
    Options
    I dropped from Obese Class III to Obese Class II today :-)
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    deadlifted 185 lbs.... significantly more than my body weight....
    (FYI: i'm 5 feet and size 4)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    Cheers to Jalith75, that is so great. Well done.
    Mine is I took a skirt to the tailors to have it taken in by 2 inches!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I bought new non-baggy t-shirts today. Including a striped one that now highlights the right curves instead of the wrong ones!
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I think I need to buy bigger pants. My butt has the same measurement, but now my wallet gouges me when I sit on it. I don't think my butt is as fluffy as it was before I started doing barbell squats...
  • Jewelsfla
    Jewelsfla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I look good. I don't look any different today than I did yesterday, but there's just something on the "inside" today that is shining through.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!