Not sure where to put this - My husband Sucks! LOL

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    actually only a small handful of people saw it is descending and being pissed for real (you obviously with in that hand) - the rest saw it exactly as it was meant..to make other women giggle and share their same stories. If I was as mad as you and the others assumed..I am pretty certain LOL would not appear anywhere in the post.

Very few things in life upset me...my husband choosing to follow my lead in a healthy lifestyle certainly would not be one of those! One thing that does certainly annoy me (not upset as I find it sad more than upsetting) is all the negative and / or arrogant people on here that see everything in a negative light. Let the sunshine in once in awhile!

I can't believe people thought you were being negative in your "My Husband Sucks" thread.

The nerve!

LOL <
    added that to show I'm not angry.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm confused...didn't he already lose 18lbs just giving up donuts at the beginning of the month?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/947624-male-verse-female

Did he fall of the wagon, eat more donuts and gain the weight back then get serious about losing?
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yes the first couple of weeks usually go nicely with that release of water, and before your body has a chance
    to realize what's going on. His weight will settle but, it may just be that he will lose weight more quickly.
    He is bound to have his challenges though - and he's lucky he has you who has already provided the path of success.
    AND..... how nice is it that he has his healthy meals provided to him?! I say you get all the credit for your own weight loss,
    and half the credit for his as well !! lol

Deal :) Considering he actually has to eat what I give him without sneaking the good stuff
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    LOL, Seriously have the opposite issue where my Skinny hubby looks at food and looses, KILLS ME!!!!! He like your hubby sucks! But I love him anyway! They do it just to piss us off you know! ROLF :laugh:
  • chasetwins
    Options
    I'm confused...didn't he already lose 18lbs just giving up donuts at the beginning of the month?

Did he fall of the wagon, eat more donuts and gain the weight back then get serious about losing?

The donut thing did not happen this month - it actually happened last year however it was brought up again when we were discussing him possibly trying to diet (for real)...he wanted to "juice" which I believe is not a healthy long term solution. And yes - that only lasted THAT month...:/
  • chasetwins
    Options
    LOL, Seriously have the opposite issue where my Skinny hubby looks at food and looses, KILLS ME!!!!! He like your hubby sucks! But I love him anyway! They do it just to piss us off you know! ROLF :laugh:

The calls each day tell all right there..I can't wait till I am at goal and he is still going :) Right now he rubs it in my face knowing I work harder...in due time it will be the other way around
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options

The donut thing did not happen this month - it actually happened last year however it was brought up again when we were discussing him possibly trying to diet (for real)...he wanted to "juice" which I believe is not a healthy long term solution. And yes - that only lasted THAT month...:/

Can't believe he didn't stick with it with all your helpful support.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    The donut thing did not happen this month - it actually happened last year however it was brought up again when we were discussing him possibly trying to diet (for real).

I know right? I always bring up past mistakes of my own when I have a disagreement with my wife. I like to remind her that I'm not perfect because she never remembers anything I did that was wrong. Good thing someone remembered a past failure and brought it up at the opportune time.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I wonder how he'd feel if he knew you were posting this about him so openly....over and over again \m/
  • chasetwins
    Options
    The donut thing did not happen this month - it actually happened last year however it was brought up again when we were discussing him possibly trying to diet (for real).

I know right? I always bring up past mistakes of my own when I have a disagreement with my wife. I like to remind her that I'm not perfect because she never remembers anything I did that was wrong. Good thing someone remembered a past failure and brought it up at the opportune time.

hmm again negative response WTH is wrong with you people?!?!

For your info...he brought it up to RUB it in my face :p He wanted to gloat how fast he can lose compared to me.
  • chasetwins
    Options
    I wonder how he'd feel if he knew you were posting this about him so openly....over and over again \m/

No different than facebook where I have done the same and vice versa except here you do not know him. The only real difference is...people I generally associate with have an actual sense of humor unlike 80% of this site :(
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    For your info...he brought it up to RUB it in my face :p He wanted to gloat how fast he can lose compared to me.

was he like this -->:tongue:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    hmm again negative response WTH is wrong with you people?!?!

What do you mean by "you people"?
  • chasetwins
    Options

Exactly like that actually LOL
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options

and you were all :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :sad:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

No different than facebook where I have done the same and vice versa except here you do not know him. The only real difference is...people I generally associate with have an actual sense of humor unlike 80% of this site :(

Why don't you sign him up for MFP so he can join in on all your "funny" posts?

LOLOLOLOL
  • chasetwins
    Options

and you were all :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :sad:

bwaaahaaaaa!!!!!~ ohhh I love it!!! (I am now being stared at for laughing out loud pretty loud for no apparent reason haha)
  • kk42288
    kk42288 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These people that are getting bent out of shape that she's mean and degrading and not happy... do none of you actually joke around with people and say things like "you suck" or "you're an *kitten*!!" as a joke? I'm confused... I mean, I know it's hard for tone to come off in writing on a forum, but really?!? Get a grip. I think you all need a little more calories, a cheat day... SOMETHING... and maybe you won't be so freakin' grumpy!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! My SO is watching what he eats (like I am) but has way more cheats. Infact one day he ate 7 pcs of pizza! and at the weigh in a few days later had lost 6lbs. I watched, counted everything and lost .2
    Mentally, I kill him... a lot..... lol

Hahahaha, yep, me too.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Calls me from work Monday morning giggling and says.."I lose weight just thinking about dieting..already lost 4 pounds! Down to 293" I call him an *kitten* and explain..night time verse AM..night always weighs more. So 293 is starting weight..good to know.

Official diet goes well Monday...he calls me yet again from work today to tell me his weight this AM was 288..WTH!!! (before yelling at him for being a man and having the ability to lose weight at a disgusting rate..I had to tell him NOT to weigh himself every day but more importantly if he does NOT to call me every time either LMAO)

How the heck...?? I actually weighed myself to make sure the scale was not broken...it's not...5 pounds one day?!?! ugggg

He dropped a deuce. Ever notice how larger dogs leave more than smaller dogs?
    Think about it...