HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Options

Replies

• WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Between these two photos, I lost one pound and did ZERO cardio.

Hard to say...might need more pictures. *gives creepy leer*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

S63oBzv.jpg

mkGUqeL.jpg

Damn it, I need a warning before seeing this!

*Heads back to the shower*:grumble:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

S63oBzv.jpg

mkGUqeL.jpg
    I did an amazing job on those abs.

Edit: But I could've gotten the same abs with just cardio, Duh!
  • whierd
    Options
    Iulia's butt came from stair step aerobics. Fact.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Lea, you are one of the many beautiful mfp ladies who lift, that made me want to lift. Your "offer" to hold my hand and slap my a** was really just a added bonus!! THANK YOU for being inspiring and all that :flowerforyou:

And Naomi and Iulia I cannot wait to get bulky like you ladies :flowerforyou: (did not look at everyone's pics so I'm sure there's more)
  • whierd
    Options
    Just out of curiosity...will lifting heavy steal my bulk and give me curves?
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Pick up all the heavy **** ladies. You all look amazing. Athletic is sexy, skinny isn't.

In your opinion.

Saying things like this can bring a skinny girl's self esteem way down. Just letting you know :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    SQUAT, BEEP!!! (rhymes with witch)

33110506_7732.jpg
    33110506_3110.jpg
    33110506_7742.jpg

6e166584-3a53-457e-aafd-a01c5eb46936_zpscdae92ed.jpg

oh, look! hi me again.

merrily we roll alonggggg
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Lea, you are one of the many beautiful mfp ladies who lift, that made me want to lift. Your "offer" to hold my hand and slap my a** was really just a added bonus!! THANK YOU for being inspiring and all that :flowerforyou:

And Naomi and Iulia I cannot wait to get bulky like you ladies :flowerforyou: (did not look at everyone's pics so I'm sure there's more)

Thank you, doll!

You'll love getting bulky like us.

Although Iulia really deserves all the credit for these abbbbbbs (get it? that's my six pack)

6hxI1X9.jpg
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

Hard to say...might need more pictures. *gives creepy leer*

*flips hair*
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Pu, why I'm even bothering to respond to you, I don't ****ing know.

I added 2 lbs of lean body mass in the 5 months I've weight lifted, all while in a deficit. Had I not weight lifted, I would have continued to lose more LBM while being in a deficit. As stated ABOVE MY BEFORE PICTURE, that picture was taken several months before I EVER picked up weights. My starting weight prior to weight lifting was 155 lbs. My starting BF was 27%. I don't have a comparable picture of myself right before weight lifting, so I used one that was taken a few months before. Again, that's why I added a disclaimer. I lost 133 lbs prior to weight lifting, yet only lost 6 sizes. I lost 3 lbs via weight lifting, yet I lost 4 sizes. My measurements in the before picture are the same as they were the day I started weight lifting. You do the ****ing math.

You outright admitted that the only reason you're in here is because I've "trolled" your threads, which, sir, is incorrect. I've not once trolled your threads. I've simply called you out on your blatantly ignorant bull****.

You don't like me. That's fine. I don't like you. But not ONCE have I discredited your weight loss efforts.

Don't you dare ****ing discredit mine.

ETA: Go ahead, Pu. Report the **** out of me. Get the whole thread shut down. I don't care. My point has been made, and now even more people know what a complete **** you are.

wait, i am confused... you don't like people criticizing what you have done?? Oh okay... Maybe you shouldn't do it to other people. Yes i know i look like the *kitten* because no one really knows what you have done... I never got on anyone case, or started crap with anyone. They dish it out to me when it comes back to them they complain. Here is advice to most people who read this, treat people the way you want to be treated. That simple.

Now on subject, I didn't discredit your weight loss. I give you props for that. What i am saying isn't about your weight loss. I even mentioned you do look like you have less body fat. I am not talking about the weight you lost in the past. I am talking about these 5 months of your lifting. I am just saying, weight lifting didn't give you your results(in the last 5 months or whatever). Nothing more, nothing less. That's all.
    Did you even READ WHAT I WROTE.

155 lbs PRIOR to weight lifting.

151.8 5 months later.

21 inches lost. 21 ****ing inches. 4 ****ing sizes. WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING ABOUT THIS? AND WHY DO YOU ****ING CARE?

Yes, in my original post I stated I was 170 lbs, because I was in the picture I posted. But that picture was taken several months PRIOR to weight lifting LIKE I JUST SAID. I used that as my before because I don't HAVE a legit before weight lifting picture.

The fact that I even have to explain myself to you of all ****ing people just boggles my damn mind.

I've been losing inches WAY faster than scale weight since consistently lifting for two months. This thread is awesome
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

33110506_7732.jpg
    33110506_3110.jpg
    33110506_7742.jpg

oh, look! hi me again.

I :heart: you Jules

*runs out of thread to start doing more squats to get a a** like that*
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    bump
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm following this routine. Am I doing it wrong?

tumblr_mlq8tjO4fb1r3gb3zo1_250.gif

tumblr_mlq8tjO4fb1r3gb3zo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mlq8tjO4fb1r3gb3zo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mlq8tjO4fb1r3gb3zo4_r1_250.gif

In all seriousness, you ladies look AMAZING. Can't wait to start seeing these kinds of changes in my own body.
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

Thank you, doll!

Although Iulia really deserves all the credit for these abbbbbbs (get it? that's my six pack)

6hxI1X9.jpg

I don't care who deserves the credit. HAWT is HAWT.

Can't wait to post my bulky pics. *Squeeeel & claps hands*
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

33110506_7732.jpg
    33110506_3110.jpg
    33110506_7742.jpg

oh, look! hi me again.

Jules, you are still one of the most mind-blowingly incredible transformations I have seen here. You are amazing.
  • Crankstr
    Options

Thank you, doll!

6hxI1X9.jpg

*ahem

ALL the credit?
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and all the ladies in it.

I so can't wait to get bulky!

500.gif
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

Thank you, doll!

6hxI1X9.jpg

*ahem

ALL the credit?

Hahaha!

Inside joke.

Actual credit for getting me inside a gym goes to Jules and Desterknee and Yoovie and Apollo. Mostly Jules.
  • Crankstr
    Options

Thank you, doll!

6hxI1X9.jpg

*ahem

ALL the credit?

Hahaha!

Inside joke.

Actual credit for getting me inside a gym goes to Jules and Desterknee and Yoovie and Apollo. Mostly Jules.

dawww:flowerforyou:

eff that 7 pounds! SQUAT, BEEP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!