Vaginal weights, if needed, I will remove this post

Options

Replies

• runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I just went to a Pure Romance party a couple weeks ago. They have a product, small steel balls about the size of marbles. The idea is to use those to help strengthen the muscles.

And that's all I'll say about that.
    That's what I was going to suggest. Pure Romance and Slumber Parties are both good companies.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    They should invent a vagina shake weight. Wait.....what!?!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I own a pair of ben wa balls and they're awesome; They work well in terms of tightening you up or keeping you in your prime. There is also another device for working your kegal muscle, and it's a sort of tension device. I've been wanting to get one for years but but haven't gotten around to it. It's called a kegalmaster (I think there are off brands of the same device though that are much cheaper.)

Here is the site to give you an idea of the exercise thingy that I speak of:

http://kegelmaster.com/
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Honey, my vagina waits for no man.

LOL. This was my first thought when I saw the topic.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anybody remember the Prince song "P**** Control"? lol
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    definitely ask your doctor, but as for the people who are offended or think this "sounds weird" clearly they have never had children. someday they will feel ashamed of themselves for saying that. don't apologize, it's a legitimate question about a legitimate part of your body. but yes, i would ask your doctor.
    I agree.

I remember the first time I ever saw a double breast pump. I was 12 weeks pregnant and was totally grossed out by the idea. I just couldn't see myself just sittin' around, hooked up to a machine and milkin' the girls.

I ended up with a hospital grade pump :laugh:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Funniest thread ever!!
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdf2i231dH1rje5o6o1_4001.gif[/URL]
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    There's an item called Kegel8 Plus. it works. It really does. (Middle aged woman who gave birth to three fricken HUGE babies)

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.kegel8.co.uk

It is ordered from UK, but you can get it shipped to where ever.
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    This gon b good
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they make little thighmaster type of devices you could use while doing your kegels

*runs off to patent office*

I have the marketing slogan:

"The Vajay Master: At Your Cervix!"
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Bumping even though I have no future plans to treat my vagina like a clown car

Even though the OP mentioned 3 children, this can happen even if one only has one child. I haven't given birth, but I have several friends who've only had one child and have this issue.
  • Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    They talked about kegels yesterday with a video, you may want to review

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976646-kegels-aren-t-enough-anymore?hl=kegels

Um... thanks for sharing... I think. That was just... idk. Fantastically weird and so very Russian. Right up there with Trololo.
  • jjefferies7
    jjefferies7 Posts: 120
    Options
    My vaginal discharge had progressively gotten worse until I bought my first set of vag weights. Definitely recommend 11/10.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    This may already have been mentioned, but there is such a thing as a "vaginal dumbbell" which is used to help women do the Kegel exercise more effectively.
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone's interested.....

From the replies here, and some very nice and informative private messages (you know who you are, and thank you), I've decided to get a second opinion in regards to surgery, and to attempt to get a referral to a physical therapist (never knew it existed). I will keep anyone who's interested updated on what I decided, and on the progress....

Not to mean you're interested in my booty control.....this is meant for those of you who may be or feel they may some day be in the same boat I'm in now....

haven't had coffee yet this morning, hope this is making sense!!

Thank you all for the advise and the laughs....it's been a real hoot!!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Remember
    Lift with your legs not back :bigsmile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    TENS machine....lol
  • Falyesai
    Falyesai Posts: 41
    Options
    They talked about kegels yesterday with a video, you may want to review

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976646-kegels-aren-t-enough-anymore?hl=kegels

That's just UNREAL!! Not trying to do all that, just wanting to stop the leakage!!

What exactly are you leaking?, you sure its not your bladder muscles and urine

That is something I wonder too, since having three kids my bladder muscles don't hold up anymore. Doctor recommended a mesh insert, and I politely declined. (Heard so many bad things about them) It makes a difference knowing if she is talking about bladder or vaginal discharge.

Sorry, I thought it would be understood when I said I have leakage when I laugh, cough, sneeze whatever, basically, I'm peeing when I laugh, cough, sneeze, whatever!! My mom used to do the same thing (had 4 kids) and it didn't seem to bother her!! I'd have friends come to visit and by the time we got done playing volleyball, or whatever, my mom would have to go change her clothes...everybody knew why, it was pretty obvious!!

Vaginal weights then wouldn't help sadly. I have done Kegels (believe me, hubby can testify) but it hasn't effected bladder leakage. I spoke to my GYN about it, and he told me that after having kids, the muscles that hold up your bladder arn't as effective anymore. That is why he recommended getting a bladder mesh (which would hold the bladder up where it is supposed to be). If you don't want to go that route, I always wear Poise liners, which help so much. I know what you mean though, jumping, exercising, coughing, all cause that for me as well. I wish you the best of luck though, and if you find an alternate way of getting that bladder muscle strengthened definitely let me know.