Vaginal weights, if needed, I will remove this post

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mattashbrock
    Options
    Make sure you use very very small weights, don't want a bulky vagina. Hrm wait....
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ben Wa balls are what you're going to want. They're fairly inexpensive, just make sure you buy ones that aren't painted or plated, as that can cause some irritation if you have a sensitivity.
    how do you know this?:love::bigsmile: :blushing: :huh:
  • w8matt3rz
    w8matt3rz Posts: 1
    Options
    Not uncomfortable, but thinking "ask your doctor" not MFP's. Sounds weird.

The doctor recommended surgery, trying to avoid that whole thing!!

I did the surgery....now that I am making muscle and losing weight....it seems like the surgery is NOT working. I am slowly starting to "leak" once again.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    i red the other day that you can "train" those muscles by holding in your wee
    like if youre on the toilet wee a little, then hold for a minute or as long as you can and keep repeating

That's how you can get a UTI.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    i red the other day that you can "train" those muscles by holding in your wee
    like if youre on the toilet wee a little, then hold for a minute or as long as you can and keep repeating

That's how you can get a UTI.

No, that's the Kegel exercise, which has been recommended for decades. The vaginal weights provide resistance and are recommended for some women who have weak muscles, say, after childbirth.

Incontinence can be inconvenient and it's definitely not sexy.
  • cragen01
    cragen01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Interesting question. Kinda wanna search red tube for an instructional how to video. Hmm...might be more of a 4chan video.
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    is it leakin cuz u loose? i dont git it O_____o
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    is it leakin cuz u loose? i dont git it O_____o

Did you bother to read any of this? I doubt a "19" year old male will be able to add anything, but I recommend reading the thread and then seeing if you git it.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    And this is another reason why I am stopping at my 2nd kiddo... Good luck with finding an effective treatment, my heart does go out to you! Don't worry about the negative feed back you get on here(men will never understand and if women don't have multiple births I doubt they will either).
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not uncomfortable, but thinking "ask your doctor" not MFP's. Sounds weird.

The doctor recommended surgery, trying to avoid that whole thing!!

I did the surgery....now that I am making muscle and losing weight....it seems like the surgery is NOT working. I am slowly starting to "leak" once again.

My mother in law had her bladder tacked, and being the active lady she is....it came "untacked" when she was lifting something (not weight lifting, just lifting something out and about doing chores in the yard.

A friend of mine recently had the mesh surgery, and is having some problems, has had to have some more work done, and is now having some prolapse issues.....

I have a doctor's appointment (for a second opinion) this coming Friday....
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    And this is another reason why I am stopping at my 2nd kiddo... Good luck with finding an effective treatment, my heart does go out to you! Don't worry about the negative feed back you get on here(men will never understand and if women don't have multiple births I doubt they will either).

Thanks....I shoulda stopped at 2, but the third one's always a charm!! (Just kidding, I love all 3 of my boys!!)!!