Confessions

Options

Replies

• sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Hmphhh, in the passed week, I did log that i ate Popeyes, but later that night...got hungry and ate some which i didn't log.. also ate some cheetos that i didn't log either...and a pepsi... and these mexican mango candy which i haven't logged either..haha.
  • sagetiger
    sagetiger Posts: 6
    Options
    In the past 48 hours I consumed:

2 slices of mocha s'mores pie
    3 Grahm cracker cookies
    2 Chocolate creme filled sandwich cookies
    2 or 3 nutri-grain bars
    about 6 tbsp PB (skippy creamy) wtf ew

:noway: :sick: :embarassed: :sad: :huh:
  • mellymelly1
    mellymelly1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I must be the only person who doesn't like pizza and doesn't have a sweet tooth. I do like salty and crispy - love Sushi and Pringles!

Elizabeth Obvi - Lol. We have the same taste in men. Where'd you get the Alex. Scarsguard pic for your weight loss counter?
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I had two root beer floats, a red velvet butter cookie, a doughnut, and some other sugary fun stuff that I apparently blocked out of my memory today XD There's been more in the past week, but I'm pulling excuses by saying I'm PMSing and it's finals week
  • kaylabrose
    kaylabrose Posts: 71
    Options
    I bake.

And then eat too much of whatever it is I baked.

Last week - Smores Brownies (graham cracker crumb crust, brownie batter, marshmallows, gram cracker)

yTac1gt.jpg

2 weeks ago - Chocolate ganache tart in a cookie crumb crust,
    156043_10101081895505111_1562362914_n.jpg

fml
    i wish i didnt have such a passion for it .. lol

Can I come over some time? lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I had a half order of fries at wingstop, 3 pillsbury cookies, 1 lemon bar, and a small bowl of ice cream. Oh, and a girl scout cookie.
  • JusDoIt4
    JusDoIt4 Posts: 21
    Options
    I sometimes log is in less then what i really had :(
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Going out for dinner tonight. Three courses and wine.. no calories counted and I won't be feeling bad about it either.
  • chunkadoo
    chunkadoo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Went over my calories by 3000 today (meaning I consumed over 4000 calories)

Where I went wrong:
    1. Handmade coconut ice cream--been craving this badly, the ice cream shop almost never has it and so I indulged
    2. Combo Thai food--I was starving all day and tired/too lazy to cook
    3. Goodies from my parents through the mail came today
    4. Haribo gummies

I've been having nonstop exams for the past few weeks and I'm at my wit's end trying to eat clean/healthy and just have crashed and burned hard the past two days.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I had some Ben & Jerry's ice cream today, yum!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I had 2 finger scoops of puff marshmallow spread...and I didn't log it!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I had 2 finger scoops of puff marshmallow spread...and I didn't log it!

I confess. My mind....ugh. It wonders.

I shall not comment further.
  • Barbsunshine
    Barbsunshine Posts: 398
    Options
    I ate several Goetz's caramel creams today. I say several because I lost count :indifferent:
  • raegan1215
    raegan1215 Posts: 89
    Options
    i ate candy for breakfast. it was during my last final for grad school so i'm not counting the calories.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    the other night I ate a hot sauce and Blue cheese burger. I DID take the top bun off.. I also had nachos and a bunch of drinks....The drinks made me forget about the junk I ate....but I ended up getting sick anyway. Blah.

Tonight I was going to have a serving of talenti sea salt caramel geleto but my 20 month old ate nearly half of it :(
  • AnnetteNJ
    AnnetteNJ Posts: 29
    Options
    Oh my that would be the end of me!
  • AnnetteNJ
    AnnetteNJ Posts: 29
    Options
    I bake.

And then eat too much of whatever it is I baked.

Last week - Smores Brownies (graham cracker crumb crust, brownie batter, marshmallows, gram cracker)

yTac1gt.jpg

2 weeks ago - Chocolate ganache tart in a cookie crumb crust,
    156043_10101081895505111_1562362914_n.jpg

fml
    i wish i didnt have such a passion for

This would be the end for me. all that is missing is a cold glass of milk! SMH
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have totally overdosed on sushi last night. Healthy or no, too much of a good thing can be not a good thing.

8 pieces sashimi
    1 salmon maki
    2 salmon nigiri
    3 tai nigiri

Aaaaand~ I'm working really really hard to not steal Roommate's chocolate... f***....
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1. I just now opened my food diary to pubilc as I know this will help me deal with my undereating and secret binges

2. I want to surround myself with loads of positive people as I tackle getting fit healthy and well

3. I need to eat healthy more fruits, veggies, lean meat, nuts

4. I ate between 900-1,000 calories for a long time but upped mine by 500 calories

5. I obbess over the scale and over my calories

6. I often allow what people think of me consume me

7. I am ready to be who I am and open up about my struggles hiding behind them doesn't help
  • RezaCat
    RezaCat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ha! Now I feel better about making buckeye's at 11:00 last friday night - just because I wanted the creamy peanut butter filling! So. Worth. It. :happy: