What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• VegaOrionn
    VegaOrionn Posts: 10
    Options
    I am water drinker. I drink 5-10 16 oz bottles of water daily. I love the stuff. I also drink soda once in a while. Just a can or two. I also eenjoy powerade and coffee.

But srsly..water <33 yummers
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    water and crystal light.

I realized today that I am not drinking as much milk as I used to. I would have it before with my always present cookies, but since I haven't made (or bought) any cookies in a few weeks now, I am not drinking the milk I should be.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    gatorade and coffee and of course water. gatorade still has quite a few calories though. But I like it. And it's not as bad for you... I do love Dr Pepper but I try not to drink soda as much. I like having something to drink with taste sometimes.
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    Add lots of Ice to soda..I drink pepsi max because low sodium. tea ,and water with fruit.
  • debbypie2008
    debbypie2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly water but I also drink ICE sparking drinks they have no calories and are sweetened with stevia so they give me the flavor I need without the calories. I am also drinking Deer Park Sparkling water, they have a few different flavors, I am currently having the berry lime flavor which I really like. It overs the flavor I need without the calorie and without the artificial flavors.
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Water, tea with milk, green tea, flavoured tea, pure orange juice and sometimes milk.
  • VicciBurt
    VicciBurt Posts: 1
    Options
    water, crystal light , watered down juice, coffee,tea,zero calorie monster energy beverages or vitamin waters every once in awhile I will indulge in a soda. but try to keep that to a minimum because of sugar,, and try to mostly stay away from artificial sweeteners as they are really really bad.
  • alicecee92
    alicecee92 Posts: 16
    Options
    All about the herbal teas! Forest fruit, peppermint, nettle, jasmine, mmmm... :bigsmile:
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Water, wine, Diet Pepsi Caffeine-Free, and way too much coffee.
  • raegan1215
    raegan1215 Posts: 89
    Options
    i'm pretty boring - only water, almond milk in my cereal and one cup of black coffee every morning.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    mostly just bubbly water. LaCroix
    and I drink protein drinks- not for 'beverage', obviously.
    maybe once a week a glass of juice.
    maybe once or twice a month some rum.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Skim milk, diet Snapple, diet ginger ale, water and diet cranberry pomegranate juice.
  • teena2421
    teena2421 Posts: 8
    Options
    I forced myself to get rid of soda cravings with club soda and lime...it works and zero cal
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    well right now its to much soda pepsi next but i need to get on the water kick
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Diet Mt. Dew?

I mostly drink water and Diet Dr. Pepper, but sometimes have decaf coffee or green tea.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Water, milk, tea, crown/coke and every now and again I'll throw in a Dr pepper.

Edit... Forgot my morning coffee!!!
  • ginalavoie52
    Options
    Water obviously
    Coffee/ iced coffee with skim milk and truvia
    Vitamin water zero- I like the lemonade one.
    Crystal light peach iced tea is good.
    The mio things that you can just squirt in water are
    Good. You can put more and slowly ween yourself off of it.

Good luck! Quitting soda is tough. I quit smoking, soda, fast food and went on a diet 5 weeks ago and yearn for the soda more than the cigarettes.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking a lot of soda, but have been slowing down because it was not helping me. I have started drinking Lipton's 100 calorie tea instead of soda. I still drink alcohol, just not as often or as much as I used too, I drink juice and milk that I can digest. Mostly I drink the 100 calorie Lipton tea.
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    Water, ice Dunk n Donut Coffee with a little chocolate. I only have this once a day
  • xtasa25
    xtasa25 Posts: 12
    Options
    I only drink water and vitamin water zero (I also like the lemonade one).
    It took me a couple weeks to get off of soda, but once I managed to stop drinking it I got used to it. Now I don't drink it at all. Honestly, it's going to be easier to stop it completely than having it 'every once in awhile' because (at least in my case) I would over do it and drink a few glasses and then have a hard time drinking anything else again.

Other than that- the occasional herbal tea. :)