Rarely
    Sodas
    Wine
    Whiskey

:drinker: LOVE MY COFFEE
  • debipaisley
    debipaisley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Water, and I use the Crystal light single packets of ice tea for 5 calories and if I really want soda...I get some Coke Zero
  • jenyak
    jenyak Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I drank Crystal Light Energy to help me wean off of caffeine. The grape and citrus flavors are yummy. They have 120 mg of caffeine. Other than that, I drink a ton of water, almond milk with my protein shake, and an occasional Coke or Mountain Dew. I feel so much better since I quit drinking Mountain Dew every day!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Water, water water
    the occasional diet Dr Pepper
    Coffee with Sugar Free Creamer
    the occasional Light Beer
  • Gdeeaz
    Gdeeaz Posts: 60
    Options
    I drink a lot of water and tea. When I want something sweet I will make a low calorie frappuccino
  • deedeezplace
    Options
    I drink water in my 32 oz bottle with Archer Farms (target brand)powder drink mix in it. 10 calories, o fat, sat fat, trans fat, sugars, 35 mg sodium, no artificial flavors or synthetic colors. Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 10%. All flavors taste good too. Love and blessings
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lots of water. . . hot tea (green or black) for breakfast, Coke Zero or diet ginger ale (no more than one per day), Vitamin Water Zero. I don't drink calories except almond milk (unsweetened vanilla or chocolate) and the occasional martini (maybe one per month).
  • mableward33
    Options
    I generally drink diet pepsi, water, and coffee with splenda.. Lately, however; I am really enjoying water w/ Mio and have cut out the soda.. Still drinking my coffee in the morning.. :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    water, unsweetened herbal tea and occasionally a few glasses of wine. No more diet coke.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Water plain or with a lemon wedge (I drink tons of it, don't always remember to log it)
    Coffee with milk, cream, or creamer (depending on my mood)--One to two cups a day in the AM
    Beer--A few bottles two or three days a week--Only GOOD beer
    Wine--Occassionally
    Margaritas--Occassionally
    Green tea, hot--A few cups a week
    Iced Tea, unsweetened--Lots during the warm months
    Coconut water--Love it. I drink it whenever I feel I need some extra hydration and electrolytes. Sometimes I drink the plain, sometimes the flavored
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Do some research on stevia it's really bad for you. the calories would be healthier in the end if you must sweeten. :)
  • ElizabethLovesFood
    ElizabethLovesFood Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    water, iced tea with sweet n low, occasional minute maid 15 calorie juice, rarely a sugar free hawian punch shake up for my water bottle, oh and made a smoothie other day with frozen bananas and milk it was delicious, i am trying to leave the dr pepper 10 and diet dr pepper alone
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, home made juice. and an occasional glass of wine.
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    mostly water
    green tea - keeps me full and warm in the winter...may have to ice it soon.
    skim milk in my kashi every moring and a couple swigs when I need to wash down chocolate or peanut butter! :blushing:
  • BunnyW22
    BunnyW22 Posts: 33
    Options
    I used to drink tons of sweet tea. Now I've switched to unsweet tea which was hard at first but has gotten easier. Along with that I drink water, 100% fruit juices, white wine, coffee, skim milk, and the occasional Vitamin Water.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Aside from water, I drink: green tea, black tea, white tea, coffee, dilutable no added sugar squashes, diet soda, homemade smoothies and protein shakes, and, on occasion, Southern Comfort.
  • priscillab59
    priscillab59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly water. I bought a SodaStream machine and make my own carbonated water and add lemon to it. This helped me get off diet sodas. No more headaches or bloat!
  • AJH2094
    AJH2094 Posts: 2
    Options
    I went from drinking pop and coffee with cream and sugar to no pop and now my coffee is black! Water and unsweetened Ice for me! I have found by drinking at least 32 oz of water a day Im not hungry all the time and I don't get cravings for sweets! Regular pop and diet pop are the worst things you can drink! And I had to be 100 % committed to giving those things up and for me its woking!
  • castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Occasionally, Melaleuca Sustain Sport (natural powdered electrolyte drink), usually while working out. Sometimes, 100% fruit juice, sometimes mixing powdered wheat grass with it. Other than that, pretty much water. Soda of any kind is dehydrating.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Water is the only thing I drink for the most part. I rarely drink juice, but I do enjoy it once in a while. No soda for me. I haven't drank the stuff in more than 6 years.

same here