What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• Fit_Natasha
    Fit_Natasha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I only drink champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad.
    Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory.
    I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty.
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Beer, Wine, Martinis and water!
  • erikkmcvay
    erikkmcvay Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    DRINKACT and water mostly but I toss in lemonade to mix it up
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I used to be a mt dewer...all day, everyday... ugh. I'm SOOOOO glad that I got away from that....about a year ago already!! :-) I live on water...it keeps you feeling content, properly hydrated, and guess what, it doesn't have any calories!!

You want to know what helped me finally kick my habit? My teeth! As dumb as it may sound...I didn't put much thought into what all that acid was doing to my teeth! They're still fine, but they wouldn't be if I continued down that patch. You know how much enamel I lost though? Enamel I will NEVER get back!!!

Another helpful thing, just Google pop's ingredients...
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    MMMM. Love love real coke but have cut it out. Switched to diet and am almost weaned off of it. I love water plain or with lemon or cucumber. Have to have coffee in the morning. Trying to stay away from liquor.....
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    Drinking lots of water. When that gets boring, I add lemon or lime to it, or very little gatorade powder. I do have at least 1 diet soda daily. I have been sticking to diet Coke made with Splenda. If I drink, its usually just 1 glass of red wine, once or twice a week. Good luck!
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I drink whatever I want - if I want a pop, I have a pop. I just came to realize that I could either eat my calories or drink them - you can't do both. I'd rather eat.

I used to have 3+ cans of soda everyday - I cut back to 2, then 1, then 0 and maintained that for a while (mostly just to get the migraines to stop). But when I want one, I WANT one - so I'm not gonna beat myself up. I just know that if I do have a Strawberry Crush (yum!), I won't be having that slice of homemade bread with dinner.

It's all about priorities. I mostly drink water now. I'm not a huge milk drinker, but I'll have 1-2 glasses a week of it. Juice is the same as pop, really, so I try to keep it to a minimum.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I drink normal tea three or four cups.

The rest of the time I drink herbal teas :)

Occasionally soda, but not a lot.
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    ALL I drink is water I did have a couple bud lights this weekend and they were great....and a glass of milk occasionally but I use the crystal light natural lemonade and pink lemonade in mine sometimes and it is really good.
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    During the work week, I drink about 3 cups of green tea a day, along with 2-3 cups (8 oz) of water. About 2-3 times a week I have a glass of wine when I get home from work, and about 2 rum & diet coke's on the weekend. :drinker: I haven't drank coffee for about 3 weeks because I need too much cream and sugar (hate artificial sweeteners) to make it to my liking.

Haha that is why I stopped drinking coffee too
  • Anya300
    Anya300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, this is water but it's Shop Rite supermarket flavored sparking water. Zero calories, several flavors, inexpensive and quite good.
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened iced tea, various flavors of seltzer (sometimes I add MIO to the unflavored).
  • PostiveThinker
    PostiveThinker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Coffee with nonfat milk in the morning, green tea at work in the morning then water all day long and a glass of chardonnay some evenings. I cut the calories of the wine with pouring half glass of wine and adding sparkling water or just plan water.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Vodka & gin
  • saqueno
    saqueno Posts: 4
    Options
    Water, Coffee, Almond Milk, the occasional beer, and Tea.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Mostly drink unfiltered unicorn sweat. Gets me all jacked up before a workout.
  • msaprilm1
    msaprilm1 Posts: 47
    Options
    My new favorite drink of choice is Starbucks Refreshers Strawberry Lemonade, 1/2 packet for 12-16 ounces of water - 35 calories, made with cane sugar (6g) - tastes way better than Crystal Lite.
  • supadeliux
    supadeliux Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    2 L. of water everyday! and when other people drink alcohol, I drink sparkling water with some lemon! ^^,
  • Matt82007
    Matt82007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oddly, now that I'm dieting, I just started drinking soda again so I can take my caffeine withdrawals in stages. Doing three or four cans a day. Prior to that, I was doing three or four cups of coffee a day to come down from two pots a day. Prior to the two pots a day I was drinking iced coffee (basically a generic Frappuccino) from the convenience store I stop at to the tune of 4000 calories a day. I think I figured out how I managed to gain 30 lbs in six months.

Once I've gone through this stage of withdrawals, it's all water.
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I never thought of using V8!