Replies

• 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    water, coconut water, hot tea every now-and-then
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I know you said besides water.. But that's all I drink. Water, water, water, aaaand.. Water.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    During the work week, I drink about 3 cups of green tea a day, along with 2-3 cups (8 oz) of water. About 2-3 times a week I have a glass of wine when I get home from work, and about 2 rum & diet coke's on the weekend. :drinker: I haven't drank coffee for about 3 weeks because I need too much cream and sugar (hate artificial sweeteners) to make it to my liking.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love the Lipton Iced Teas....I usually drink the Diet Citrus kind or the honey and ginseng (diet and sugar free) :)
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I looooove lemonade but most have 20+ grams of sugar, so I always have my minute maid light lemonade and light pink lemonade. They're 15 calories and only 3 grams of sugar per serving...and they're delicious! Perfect for smoothies :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am a soda lover. In order to cut back I drink 4oz any kind of 100% fruit juice and 8oz club soda mixed together. It is really the carbonation that makes me love soda. The club soda helps with the bubbles. We call it bubble juice LOL.

I do the same with Crystal Light Liquid and Club Soda. I never really drank much soda, but sometimes I feel like having one so I do a few drops of Crystal Light in about a half ounce of club soda (I don't like to add it to the whole 8 oz because I don't want it to be flat when I'd done mixing it in along with the ice) and mix it well, then I add the additional club soda along with ice to equal about 8 oz of 'pop'. I works perfectly!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water and have either a Fresca or Coke Zero at dinner.
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Water

& tetley iced tea that you brew yourself.

Occasionally ill have a soda, but I don't drink that diet crap.
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lots of lemon juice, green tea and fresh home made vegetable/fruit juice.

Sometimes ice-cream mixed with milk (once in 2 weeks) to cheat myself :wink:
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Aside from water, Naked juice...but I have to watch my calories with that. Zico coconut water. No pop/soda. An occasional glass of wine, less than one a week.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    booze is lovely,
  • shri001
    shri001 Posts: 4
    Options
    hii..
    welcome to this forum sites.here you see a lots of things.
    i drink herbal tea.
    Hyperthyroidism
  • susanfletcher9484
    Options
    I drink mostly water. My sister puts lemon slices or cucumber slices in her water. I have to try the cucumber, she says it is very refreshing. Make your own Spa Water! LOL
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Coffee, wine, liquor, chamomile tea (home grown), and water. Plus more water and then some water with a water chaser.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Too much Coffee!! Herbal tea and water.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I never cared for soda or sweet drinks of any kind.
    I usually have a cup of black coffee in the morning and then water all day.
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Lots and lots of water. I know how hard kicking the soda can be. Have you tried Zevia? It's sweetened with Stevia, so not nearly as bad for you as diet soda is. If you go to zevia.com you can find locations near you.
  • Sarah_Roop
    Sarah_Roop Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    During the day I drink pretty much water, and only water. Sodas are not among my favorite beverages anymore. Once I was able to slay that dragon, I have been much better off. I like flavored teas and will sometimes mix up a pitcher of Crystal Light. Coffee is done when I get together with my BFF in the mornings. But then I go out on the weekend, it's no holes barred in the drink department... :drinker:
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    finally cut out the diet pepsi and diet mt. dew... soooo many a day... still love my Gallikers Diet Iced Tea... and Miller Lite. LOL :drinker:
  • TurquoisWater
    TurquoisWater Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love ginger lemon tea mixed with peppermint tea. I don't feel the need to add any sugar. You can add ice, it's very refreshing and helps me cut down on coffee.
    Coffee with 1% milk.
    Wine - a glass or two every few days.

If you drink something else for a couple weeks or so you'll get used to the taste. Or you can have your favourite drink (sorry, can't be Mountain Dew) with no sugar. I used to drink my coffee with cream and sugar and now I love it with only milk.

Hope that helps.

Good luck!