What do you all drink?

Options
I admit I drink way to much Mt. Dew. 2-20oz a day.cut back to 1-16.9oz....but this tends to be the reason I am not loosing as fast as should be because of the amount of sugar. I have replaced the pop with Liption Iced Tea with Lemon, which is still to much sugar. Besides WATER, What do you all drink?

Replies

• Shesasuperstaryea1
    Options
    Mostly Grey Goose and V8 lol...
    Good job with the 3lbs.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Lately only water and coffee with flavored creamer. About weekly a glass of wine or lite beer. Pretty boring ;)
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of herbal teas. I have bulk quantities in my kitchen, so I'm always mixing them up so I don't get bored. They're very refreshing, and you don't need sweeteners...so drink up!
  • heatherk0908
    heatherk0908 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just very recently cut way back on the diet soda. Now I drink coffee in the morning (usually with splenda or stevia, I prefer the taste of spenda, even though it's not as good for you), then I usually have a vitamin water zero with lunch (stevia is the sweetener, I only like the Go-Go flavor). The rest of the day I drink water, sometimes with lemon. It was hard to get used to drinking the water but now that I am, I enjoy and it and only have diet soda once in awhile. I usually get 8-10 cups of water a day.

I refuse to drink my calories though unless it's coffee (very little calories still, only from the low fat half and half) or alcohol. Definitely cut out the soda though! Empty calories. Just go cold turkey and be done with it! You might get some headaches at first though...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Besides water? Milk, coffee, iced tea, IPA, wine, bourbon, and Scotch.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Try water with Mio, they are pretty good and don't have the diet after taste. That is how I weaned myself off of soda.
  • kevm1967
    kevm1967 Posts: 17
    Options
    Try lemon or lime juice in water with no sugar
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Water is the only thing I drink for the most part. I rarely drink juice, but I do enjoy it once in a while. No soda for me. I haven't drank the stuff in more than 6 years.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    every now and then I have a glass or 2 of wine but I don't count that towards my water................................I guess you were talking about booze

I drink mostly water, I do have 2-3 cups of tea,milk no sugar

anyone can add me
  • juliedor
    juliedor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I drink water,decaf green tea,herbal teas and make up a jug with water,sliced cucumber,mint and lemon juice to drink during the day.Absolutely no soda.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    water, unsweetened iced tea (sometimes i add a little lemonade to sweeten it up) skim milk, coffee, hot tea, wine, margaritas ... I really don't like to waste calories on beverages unless they give me a buzz or help my calcium intake, lol.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Water, tea (lots of tea, all kinds), coke zero, vodka, wine, cider and the odd micro brew
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water, and 1 Coke Zero a day. I love milk, but i have to watch my carbs, so can't have too much of that. I love tea (sweet) but can't have the sugar.
  • justsarah07
    justsarah07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Water
    Unsweetened iced tea - sweetened with stevia
    Lemon juice & water sweetened with stevia
    Coffee with Pure Bliss vanilla creamer ( I like that it only has like 4-5 ingredients, that I am pronounce!)
    EmergenC Packets - vitamins + flavor. I like the ones that are sweetened with stevia because they only have 5-6 calories
    Vitamin Water Zero
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Water, crystal light (strawberry watermelon), a little diet Mountain Dew, coffee, hot tea, occasionally wine and very infrequently I'll have a Jack 'n' Ginger.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, tea, and a little box wine.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Water is the only thing I drink for the most part. I rarely drink juice, but I do enjoy it once in a while. No soda for me. I haven't drank the stuff in more than 6 years.

Yea, I'm grateful I've never been a big soda drinker ~ I hear it's tough to kick that habit.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

Same plus some water, tea, coffee and green tea.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    water and the occasional adult beverage here and there. also have a little oj in the mornings with my meds