Replies

• whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    mostly water 10-13 glasses a day, and I allow myself one diet Pepsi a day
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    tons of water with salt!! beer wine lots of chocolate milk..ice tea Coke etc. anything that tastes yummy! Just work it in my plan:)
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    water, unsweetened iced tea (sometimes i add a little lemonade to sweeten it up) skim milk, coffee, hot tea, wine, margaritas ... I really don't like to waste calories on beverages unless they give me a buzz or help my calcium intake, lol.

Love this! I drink hot tea, water water water water, then wine. In that order. I used to drink beer, but it has more calories :)
  • MamaCass30
    MamaCass30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Water is the only thing I drink for the most part. I rarely drink juice, but I do enjoy it once in a while. No soda for me. I haven't drank the stuff in more than 6 years.

Yea, I'm grateful I've never been a big soda drinker ~ I hear it's tough to kick that habit.

It's definitely not easy! You have legit withdrawals. Especially when you quit cold turkey like I did! Migraine level headaches are so not fun!

To the OP's ?: water & the occasional glass of milk. When I'm feeling wild, I'll add some flavored stuff to my water.
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    water, perrier with lime, black coffee - no sugar and wine/malt whiskey
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Water, skim milk and Diet Coke (only one a day).
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Water and hot tea. When I REALLY need to make it through the morning, a big, HUGE, icy cold 32 oz. Diet Mtn Dew. It's my "go juice" and I am highly addicted to it. I am like a crackhead... I can't drive by a QT without stopping to get one. I am trying to cut back cause the caffeine and artificial sweeteners take my pain level (I have medical issues) to the "almost intolerable" level but man, I love that stuff!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Water and Wylers Light (occasionally)

I have not touched the bubbly in two months! (Used to guzzle 2L a day:noway: )
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Mostly water, but I do indulge in too much Diet Dr. Pepper :ohwell:
  • rjbalcer
    rjbalcer Posts: 57
    Options
    H20 H20 and more H20 sometimes w/ couple slices of orange
    Unsweetened Ice Tea
    White wine Friday night
    Red wine Sat night
    1 cup of coffee in the a.m. w/ fat free French vanilla ( I will not give that up)
  • rjbalcer
    rjbalcer Posts: 57
    Options
    CHEERS!!!!
  • alward215
    alward215 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined in 2012, was dedicated for about 4 months lost 9lbs, started back up in Jan 2013, gained the 9 back, lost 5 and gained 2 back. Trying to do little changes at a time in hopes that the changes stay habbit, and not a phase.
  • 91lovehandles
    Options
    Throughout the week I only drink water. It's rough!

But on the weekend I make it up but indulging in some wine :)
  • kierstenh1
    kierstenh1 Posts: 1
    Options
    At my house, we usually drink Crystal Light, but I don't know if it is any less sugar than Lipton. If you do decide to drink Crystal Light, they have lots of different tea flavors you might be interested in. :smile: good luck!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, soymilk, green tea (plain)

I have 'replaced' soda by putting lemon and lime juice into club soda. It really helps because I LOVE COLD BUBBLY DRINKS!!
    I still have sodas sometimes but not every day. And I feel a lot better honestly.

I also drink beer but have had to cut back. I *really* like beer.

But I like water the most! xx
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    almost a gallon of water, 3 cups of milk, and 2 apple cider vinegar shots. those are my only drinks
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Coffee tea and coke zero. Hot chocolate sometimes.
  • bizzyeck
    bizzyeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I brew my own Decaf, Unsweetened Iced Tea (this is my mainstay other than water)
    Every night, decaf, unsweetened hot Green Tea
    On occasion I will have diet coke, maybe 1 X a week
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Water, 2 cups of coffee every morning w a little 2% milk.

Every once in a great while, I like to have a Coke Zero...I happen to like it more than regular Coke.
  • jackiebertram65
    Options
    It is a problem, besides drinking a lot of water, I drink herb tea, hot or cold. Also I like Crystal Light sweetened with stevia. Or Wal Marts Great Value naturally sweetened Kiwi Strawberry sweetened with Stevia. Diet sodas have so much sodium. Try making herb tea and you can sweeten it yourself with stevia if you want it sweet. Try making one of these and take in a thermos with ice to work. Better than using the soda pop machines at work. Good Luck.