What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke, water, vanilla almond milk (cuz chocolate disappears too fast), Propel, Crystal Light, herbal teas, lemonade, V8
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Only other things I ever have water is Sparkling Ice, La Croix, Unsweetened Almond Milk, Unsweetened Ice Tea and Diet Sunkist........... and of course tons of water :wink:
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Water and occasionally a sweet tea. I used to drink diet coke until I realized what it was doing to my body...I was losing my memory and scary things like that and it was messing my stomach up all the time so I quit...I'm much happier now and I know it is better for my body. :) We came home from vacation one day and realized we had left a banana and a diet coke on the counter and their were gnats all over the banana (YUCK) but we also noticed not one would drink the diet coke. Interesting...huh?
  • mwestre
    mwestre Posts: 2
    Options
    Aside from the obvious water, I like all sorts of green teas, and to feed my craving for fizz I drink club soda, sometimes with crystal light. I also am a fan of Fresca. And beer and wine, of course, but all in moderation :)
  • x3amberx3
    x3amberx3 Posts: 9
    Options
    mostly water and one diet soda a day
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Beast
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Water. Iced Tea. Watered-down OJ occasionally. Coffee once in a while. Spicy-Hot V8 once in a while. Sangria or Moscato or Zinfindel or Vodka/Cranberry if there is alcohol involved, which is about one drink a month.
  • HardDon
    HardDon Posts: 204
    Options
    right now A LOT of whiskey
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee in the morning, water all day, booze at night.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Black tea all day long. and water. and occasional glass of wine
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee in the morning, water all day, booze at night.

Same except booze is usually just on weekends.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    My husband and I loves drinking Brisk! Though he does drink more than me. Haha. And also, coconut juice is sooo good.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Water with lemon
    homemade ice tea-sparingly
    and just water water water. :)

I gave up soda months ago, tried to have some recently and it was so thick and syrupy and sweet that I had to throw it out ick!!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    alcohol none............gatorade....water...lo-cal monsters...celsius...sugar free drinks

((yes the gatorade is for after running) lol
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I drink water, coffee, coke zero and ice tea zero
  • sunnydaz247
    Options
    Coffee-black, unsweetened tea, zero calorie carbonated water
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Mostly water. I was drinking more soda than I needed but I'm now doing a weight loss challenge at the local YMCA and I gave up soda for the entire 8 week challenge - we've almost completed 3 weeks in. It was hard at first but now I'm beginning not to even miss it.

In the meantime, besides water I found from Twinnings (? I think) a green tea with mint - it's a cold brew tea so I can put a bag in a bottle of water and leave it in the fridge, then I have a delicious iced tea when I want.

Non topic - why is there a Mc Donald's ad at the top of the page on My Fitness Pal? Wow...
  • chamorita79
    chamorita79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly water but I do enjoy iced coffee in the morning, unsweetened iced tea and beer(i try to stay away from it all together but when i do drink it i also try to drink the low cal beers). I rarely drink pop nowadays but if I do i grab diet coke/diet dr pepper/diet pepsi.
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    schweppes also has flavored mineral water in orange and passionfruit. Only 78 cals per 250ml (1 cup) Pretty good!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Water on occasion coffee and green tea ,and 100% juice