What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    water and coffee. occasionally some beer and wine thrown in to keep me happy.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Only water and tea (hot or iced) with lemon. I recently weaned myself off all sweetners and flavorings (such as crystal light). Its been about 6 weeks.
    Oh and 8 oz skim milk every morning.
  • magmama23
    magmama23 Posts: 21
    Options
    Lipton diet green tea with citrus.
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I drink water, sugar free juice mix occasionaly and a can of diet soda about once a week. Soda will kill your efforts to diet. It's the total carbs in the drink you should worry about because that includes the sugar. Do yourself a favor and kill the soda or maybe have 1 diet soda a day if its a bad addiction :(
  • mpage2654
    mpage2654 Posts: 14
    Options
    Stella Artois. when I can get it .. But seriously, I love Sparkling Ice flavored water, no calories and delicious.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Speaking of mountain dew, has anyone seen the banned ads with the goat?
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

Seriously... is there anything else out there??
  • janiecrake
    janiecrake Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wine. Nightly. One of the perks of living in NZ is good affordable wine. :)
    A good brew of tea (can't stand green tea). So earl grey, lapsang souchong and Kenya Bold (NZ).
    Water (tap water and occasionally sparkling).
    On my fast days (doing the 5:2 diet) I drink vegetable Oxo cubes in hot water.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Water coffee and tea are my daily drinks of choice
  • RobDog222
    RobDog222 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use to drink 2 or 3 sodas a day. I found an alternate in Sparkling Ice (Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.) It takes the edge off of not having soda. I also drink Unsweetned Ice tea, Hot tea, and of course water. Sometimes I put Cucumber and ginger in my water it gives it a diffrent taste and its pleasant tasting. You can also put fruit in water as well.
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Lot's of coffee and water, some diet dew and a glass of wine almost everynight. About 18 - 20 glasses of liquid, yikes!
  • my3apsons
    my3apsons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Water, lemon water, diet coke (I'm working on limiting myself to one a day), hint water. Today at whole foods I found a fresh pressed juice of lemon, ginger and green tea. (I'm in love) Coffee and decaf tea. I also own a vitamix and some mornings do green smoothies or protein shakes.
  • Skylar_13
    Skylar_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly water, sometime I drink ginger ale about 2 to 3 times a week.
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    fruity crystal lite stuff - right now i'm drinking cherry limeaide - tastes like the ones from sonic if you put it over crushed ice :)
  • brendabuffington10
    brendabuffington10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of regular soda but I have cut way back and limit myself to maybe on can a day now. I don't really like water but have been forcing myself to drink more or it with a little bit of lemon in it for flavor. I love my V-8 every morning
  • mrsjay4life
    mrsjay4life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kmart's. Smart sense sparkling flavored water they are 0 calorie per 33.8 oz bottle.
    They taste similar to soda and dont have a after taste!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    I drink iced tea with nothing in it. Just brewed tea and ice. I drink this all day adding ice as it grows warm so it gets really watered down.. I try to drink water but I'm only up to 2 cups a day mostly. Years ago I quit Pepsi cold turkey. I was really addicted. I lost 10 pounds when I did that. But that was years ago. My lost on here is recent.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 10 glasses of water per day. More in summer. I also drink diet flavored waters, diet tonic water, all sorts of teas, coffee, some diet soda, a little milk, a little juice and the very rare Scotch.
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    Water and hot tea. When I REALLY need to make it through the morning, a big, HUGE, icy cold 32 oz. Diet Mtn Dew. It's my "go juice" and I am highly addicted to it. I am like a crackhead... I can't drive by a QT without stopping to get one. I am trying to cut back cause the caffeine and artificial sweeteners take my pain level (I have medical issues) to the "almost intolerable" level but man, I love that stuff!!
  • Seasand07
    Seasand07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, water, diet coke (caffeine free at least), tea and last but not least, wine...though try to keep the wine to w/ends only