What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    chilled tap water, plain mineral water, coffee with milk, wine lol, diet coke occasionally
  • Angela_BB40
    Angela_BB40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    water
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    In no particular order

Vodka
    Water
    Coconut milk- unsweetened
    Arnold Palmer's- light
    Diet cherry juice
    flavored water
    Vodka
  • workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, water and wine, in that order!
  • Cocozest
    Cocozest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love Iced Green tea, just good old regular steep green tea with ice.

If i feel like a real treat, >.> I'll get myself a Bubble tea preferrably the Milk tea flavour or pineapple
  • LSixRN
    LSixRN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seltzer with a lemon and a lime wedge. Stay away from any sodas including diet. Artificial sweeteners are horrible for you! Keep up the good work.
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Water is my new addiction. I have a tall glass of iced water with me always, even in the car (go cups!). Soda, even diet has so much sodium and makes mr retain water like mad. I have a diet Pepsi once in a blue moon and lots of no sodium sparkling water.
    I gave up booze altogether, but that isn't realistic for most. Empty calories that make me crave cheese and greasy bar food :tongue:
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Tree Ripe orange juice (not from concentrate)
    Great Value Apple Juice (not from concentrate)
    Welch's White Grape & Peach Juice
    Silk Vanilla Almond Milk
    Silk Chocolate Soy Milk Light
    Tea (I have many varieties in my cupboard)
    Occasionally coffee
    Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies

When I have alcohol it's usually either white wine, or vodka or rum mixed with soda
  • fndlane
    fndlane Posts: 3
    Options
    I found a seltzer flavored with lemon lime. Miss the bubbly with no soda, but the seltzer has the bubbly with zero everything else.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i drink water 100% of the day. well that and coffee in the morning....and protein shake or muscle milk after a workout.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Let's see: Water. Ice Water. Cool water. Water with a bit of lemon juice. Fizzy water. Mineral water. Tap water. Bottled water. Fountain water. Oh, and a diet soft drink or two.
  • janpatterson7908
    Options
    As a bariatric patient that has kept 205 pounds off for almost 5 years .. it was tough to adjust, to no caffeine and no carbonation ... but I enjoy water with a dash of sugar free flavored syrups. I get a ton of variety with no calories or guilt :)
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Water almost exclusively. Occasionally milk. Rarely a Light Minute Maid Lemonade. Even rarer flavored vodka :)
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Water.
    And wine. :)
    And coffee, of course (with heavy cream), and every once in a while a small glass of (whole) organic milk or a Diet Barqs root beer.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I use to drink like 3-20oz bottles of Pepsi a day and homemade tea with 1 cup of sugar per gallon. I switched to diet soda at one point before I found this sight in one of my attempts to loose weight, but I gave me a weird feeling. When I started this sight I dropped the Pepsi altogether. Someone pushed me to drink more water. Now tea I only drink at a restaurant with sweet-n-low, equal, or Splenda. Other than that its water, maybe orange juice. Here recently I have had a Pepsi, on really stressful days, but trying hard not to. It's a habit I don't want to go back to.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I mix water with crystal light or some other flavored drink mix and 1 diet soda per day (down from about 3 or 4 per day).
  • canelaeyes
    canelaeyes Posts: 2
    Options
    I drink lots of water, no soda, no coffee,...just water and one 1/2 pint chocolate milk daily! I recently started drinking fruit and veggie smoothies with a tbsp of honey...so delicious and satisfying!!! 10-16 oz for breakfast and lunch!! Yummy!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to drink black tea with lemon...i sweeten it with stevia...i also drink coffee and kool aid...i also sweeten those with stevia..
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Water water water water water. ..And the occasional protein shake. I rarely ever drink juice or pop these days. Too many calories. I might sometimes drink 0 cal pops, though. Like 0 calorie Jones soda.
  • bmpickles
    bmpickles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I drink water mostly. For variety, I'll toss a fruit flavored herbal tea bag into my water bottle once in a while. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion. Just enough flavor with no sugar.

Good luck with the soda. It's a hard habit to break.