What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• skinny2be2013
    Options
    Mostly Pepsi max, then tea and coffee, I must drink more water... Should buy bottled spring water as it tastes so much better than tap.
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Pure distilled water and distilled alcohol spirits to keep from polluting my sacred bodily fluids. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    tea, milk, water... the occassional wine, and even less occassional diet gingerale or fresca
  • royallv
    royallv Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee(1 cup to prevent headaches), Carrot Juice, Green Goodness, Blue Goodness (juices only (1) 6oz daily, green tea no sugar. Usually 8-12 cups of water daily.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water, and will sometimes add Special K Pink Lemonade Protein mix to it.

I do allow myself a soft drink at lunch; sometimes if we go out to dinner I'll get a diet coke too. But otherwise I don't keep soda's (for me) in the house. My husband likes Sprite Zero and Coke Zero - I'm not a bit fan - but he might have 1-2 of those a day.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Water mainly, occasionally I'll have hot water, lemon & honey or a herbal tea.

Since giving up smoking I've gone off tea & coffee (although I do like a cheeky little baileys coffee once in a while) :happy:
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    i basically only drink water and milk. and the occasional glass of tomato juice

ill have some gatorade if I'm playing soccer.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    green tea with a little honey is pretty great too
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm not a coffee drinker so for my comforting drink I drink Mocha Tazo Chai Tea latte, you can buy sugar free chai and sugar free torani chocolate syrup so the only calories comes from the milk. :)

I had to give up my sodas and sweet teas because they have too much sugar.

Besides iced water I only drink crystal lights or sparkling ICE which is a sparkling flavored spring water and is zero calories. :)
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Water, tea with skimmed milk and a little sugar, black coffee. I am massively addicted to Frijj milkshakes, but only the "Incredible" range. I also like beer, lager and cider, but don't drink a whole lot of alcohol these days.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of herbal teas. I have bulk quantities in my kitchen, so I'm always mixing them up so I don't get bored. They're very refreshing, and you don't need sweeteners...so drink up!

this

anytime and i do mean anytime i see herbal teas on sale i snap them up , plus like to have bulk chamomile hibiscus and peppermint on hand all the time
    so we have lots to drink
  • Amber52291
    Amber52291 Posts: 21
    Options
    I've been adding the Family Dollar brand of the "MiO" water enhancers to my bottles of water. (They're zero calories and have vitamins B3, B6, and B12 so I figured, why not?)
    I also drink soda (Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Sierra Mist, etc.) but not much anymore.
    And whole milk (sometimes mix some Nesquick chocolate milk powder in too).
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Water. Occasionally a glass of wine. Chocolate milk
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    water and coffee. I was never into juice or soda at all.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    1 cup of coffee in the AM, sometimes a cup of tea, then water for the rest of the day.

On the occasion that I have alcohol, it is usually single malt scotch or a rum or tequila-based cocktail. I'm also a fan of bourbon.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly water, tea (unsweetened), chocolate soy milk and wine. Sometimes almond milk or beer. Rarely anything else.

ETA: Several days a week I also have a low sodium V8, but I drink it more for the nutrients than hydration
  • happylady5254
    happylady5254 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hate tap water and my doctor said tea is fine for fluids, so I keep to tea and coffee with skimmed milk and no sugar and I do drink red wine. not all the time but a small glass won't do you any harm now and again
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Water, green tea, black coffee and protein powder in water.

Excellent post ↓ !
    Pure distilled water and distilled alcohol spirits to keep from polluting my sacred bodily fluids. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

db2ed922e4bd8f8e5d14314f38d31e292596c5c1_full.jpg
  • Jazcooks
    Jazcooks Posts: 2
    Options
    I drink herbal tea in a huge mug (30 oz?) with 2 teaspoons of agave syrup. I let myself have 2 of these per day. The agave is about 40 calories, but is (supposedly) low GI. The fact that it is "real sugar" somehow takes the edge off that fake sugar can't. It's not really better for you than white sugar, but it is a mental trick. And WAY WAY better than mountain dew! If you need any other reasons to stop drinking that stuff, read this: http://voices.yahoo.com/just-bad-mountain-dew-you-3462305.html

That should be officially classified as a poison.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink water every now and then I will drink a diet Dr.Pepper or Diet Coke.. 98% of the time it's water..