What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• mombieocalypse
    Options
    Water, coffee, water, beer, water, wine, water.

I occasionally mix up the water with unsweetened iced tea.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Water and milk. That's about it, really.
  • Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

Love it. I drink water and coffee all day, wine all night.
  • strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat my calories than drink them.

Just water.. sometimes with fruit in it.

And earl grey tea...no sugar.

And green smoothies (spinach, apple, banana, strawberries, milk, ice.)

And wine. :D
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    All water and usually a cup of coffee a day. If I am really wanting something else I will drink Milo tea. It is all natural and a blend of 3 different teas. I get it sweetened with Splenda but I am going to try the unsweetened kind next since artificial sweeteners aren't good for your body.

For those of you who do have the occasional soda (I may have two a month or so), I think it is better you get regular soda. I have read numerous studies that people who drink diet soda gain more weight and it makes you more hungry.

Jen
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

Hahaha! This sounds like me lol and when i feel like shaking things up a bit...i go for wine ;)
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    most days just water and herbal teas
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking lots of Sparkling water until I realized that are ingredients in those drinks that aren't healthy for you. I am now drinking water, herbal tea (green tea), fat free milk and on the weekends I will have a glass or two of wine and or beer.
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    i drink water and the occasional hot chocolate, i love coke but i managed to stop for 2 months now, arghhh i want one so much must resist
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Lemonation - water with lots of squeezed lemon added (two). and/or orangenation - water with at least one orange squeezed added ... both are added to 32 oz bottle .:wink::wink:
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well- the sugary stuff you are drinking is better than the chemicals in your Mt dew.

What do I drink?
    Water, Coffee, kombucha, teas, lemonade (made with natural syrup), kefir, And of course wine. On my VERY naughty days (not often) I will sneak a dr pepper.
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Water, water, and more water! Strong black coffee. And if things are about to get real straight jager :-)
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Water - and water with lemon/Lime, mint with cucmubers and or orange slices.
    Black coffee
    Black tea (hot cold)
    WINE - GiN - Vodka - WINE
  • LAMAnRLA91909
    Options
    water and unsweetened almond milk.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Coffee & green tea.
    I've never been a soda/juice drinker, even as a kid I always chose water to drink.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    WIne and more wine!
  • sukti
    sukti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Green Tea, Water with lemon or mint
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I admit I drink way to much Mt. Dew. 2-20oz a day.cut back to 1-16.9oz....but this tends to be the reason I am not loosing as fast as should be because of the amount of sugar. I have replaced the pop with Liption Iced Tea with Lemon, which is still to much sugar. Besides WATER, What do you all drink?

I do this exact same thing. I just drink tea. There is a local eatery that I buy a gallon of unsweet at the beginning of the week and keep it in my fridge at work. Quick, easy and cheap.
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    Coffee in the morning (1-2 cups), water during the day and SoCo w/ diet coke for a night cap (my weakness).
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    Lots and lots of water. I think I've kicked soda for the most part, other than the very occasional Coke I slip in the freezer for a good 40 minutes :-)

Otherwise I do iced coffee (Can't drink hot, I get headaches this way) and I brew iced tea. I do add sugar, but at least I know how much is going in exactly.