What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• russharris23
    Options
    only drank coffee all day everyday 15 to 20 cups a day, now that I started this diet just 2 to 3 cups a day and the rest is water.
  • bgross5
    bgross5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    THIS lol
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I drink water, coffee (black), or barefoot mascato
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Water
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    1-2 cups of coffee every morning with almond milk, lots of water, diet soda a few times/week, some crystal light with dinner if I want something other than water.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Water, fruit drinks (Costa, Starbucks or nero, all tracked though), Powerade zero, Nuun (need the salt due to one of my medical conditions), coffee, tea and very rarely diet coke/Pepsi. Almond/Coconut/Soya Milk
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Water, Coffee, Water, V-8 Low Sodium, Water, Fat Free Milk, Water, Green Tea, Water.
    :wink: Oh, and did I mention - I drink A LOT of Water?
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    green tea, crystal light/mio, water, milk
  • dgeberhart
    dgeberhart Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a huge coffee drinker.. but am trying to cut back. I am also a big Coke Zero drinker and - again, am trying to cut back. I have been forcing myself to drink water.. I don't like the lack of flavor....
    And, I LOVE wine. I am just getting started so I am trying to make some lifestyle changes and promising myself more water and less crap!!!!!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My every day drinks are regular and herbal tea (sweetened and unsweetened), coffee with milk, and water (plain and flavored).

Less frequently, milk (all varieties), diet pop and regular, sports drinks and juice.

I drink even drink fancy coffee drinks, cocoa, milk shakes, floats, slushies and smoothies. Just less frequently and I count everything with calories (including the calories in black coffee).

FWIW, I used to drink no water. I lived on Mt. Dew and juice and milk. (When I was a kid instead of Mt Dew it was Kool-Aid and Faygo).

It's still hard for me to drink plain water unless it's quality spring water. A few years ago I started taking control of my health and I broadened my beverage choices. It took a lot of will power and creative thinking and about three years time but I did it.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    positrim
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Lipton brewed unsweetened ice tea for hot days - very refreshing.
    Unsweetened coconut milk and almond milk
    Green tea at work
    I've switched from full sugar coffee with fake creamer to unsweetened coffee with half and half
    On occasion I'll have a fountain diet pepsi when I get a strong craving for it but even one diet soda shows up on my scale the following week - very strange
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

This. And just discovered I like hard cider
    ooooooooooo... try Magners hard cider...so yummy:bigsmile:

I like the first OP's answer...that was going to be mine. LOL

Right now I am into Allure Sparkling Pink Moscato and Tomasello Vidal Ice Wine.

I also drink water, tea, coffee and lemon flavored water.
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I drink 4c "Totally Light" Lemonade or Fruit punch. its like crystal light except its made with splenda instead of aspertame. I need to drink alot more water tho
  • Asia1691
    Asia1691 Posts: 1
    Options
    I usually drink water or sparkling water - both with lemon. When I'm not doing my exercises then I drink green, white or red tea :)
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Usually perrier, one low carb monster a day, lots of fiji water... lots of tea..black, oolong, green... you name it.

A couple of glasses a week of good quality red wine or champagne and the occasional IPA beer as a treat.....

Today though... it's skinny margarita time! I upped my cardio to indulge. : )
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Anything that gets me drunk.
  • TBennett27
    TBennett27 Posts: 3
    Options
    2 cups coffee, 6-8 cups Water mostly, and 2-4 micaloble ultra
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Water, diet coke, wine, lager, Guinness, brandy, vodka, diet red bull and coffee with sweetner.