Beer
    Rum
    Vodka
    Water

This covers probably ~80% of all the stuff I drink
  • EDBracken
    EDBracken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have found these new drinks called "Sparkling Ice," they come in all sorts of flavors and taste great. Zero calories and you get the sparkle so it curbs the soda craving. The only flavor I'm not fond of is the one with coconut in it but the rest are very tasty. Wal-Mart has them but you can also get them at Sam's by the case. I'm addicted!
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    I agree that Diet Mountain Dew is like crack. I have cut down 2 weks ago from about 60oz per day to one every three days. Hoping to cut it out. I love Le Croix. It feels like soda because it is fizzy but is really water with no artificial sweetener. The Cran Raspberry is my fave.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

LOVE< LOVE
    ME TOO...but always under calorie...LOL
  • ChangingLifestyles
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

LOL, you're silly(:
  • ChangingLifestyles
    Options
    I have found these new drinks called "Sparkling Ice," they come in all sorts of flavors and taste great. Zero calories and you get the sparkle so it curbs the soda craving. The only flavor I'm not fond of is the one with coconut in it but the rest are very tasty. Wal-Mart has them but you can also get them at Sam's by the case. I'm addicted!

Thankss! :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Clear American Water & milk.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Besides water....coffee, and once in a while a diet Dr. Pepper or "Joint Juice" Glucosamine Chondroitin Cran-Pomegranate. I don't drink alchohol very often, maybe one drink a year. I do not drink milk, period; cannot stand the taste.
  • wtrmlni
    wtrmlni Posts: 1
    Options
    I make iced tea and sweeten with liquid stevia.

They also make a "stevia" cola call Zevia. It doesn't taste like Coke, but I like it for the times when I just HAVE to have a soda.

I also like water with real lemons squeezed in. I drink Chocolate milk after a workout.
  • Naomii101
    Naomii101 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    water! i hate water honestly, im a coke fan but to much sugar and doesn't help with the fat loss( i went cold turkey on ALL fizz alcohol etc lol) also green tea sometimes ... when i feel like it.
  • Moonbeem11
    Moonbeem11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Was just coming up with ideas for this lately. I don't believe in diet soda - chemicals can hinder weight loss not to mention they are bad for you. Stevia is a natural sweetener. Herbal tea - passion raspberry at the moment brewed and made into iced tea with stevia - it's pink and delicious. Also lemonade (lemons and stevia) is great. I got a set of glass bottles on amazon that i fill up, put in the fridge then just dish-wash. My own brand drinks! So great to have. Of course I run out of this at work and then drink water. Also instead of coffee - teeccino, I love it!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    grey goose, tequila, and beer..not all together of course...
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wine and when I am desparate, water.
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    on a normal day. water or some milk (w/cereal or protein). out with friends a bit of coke or beer, and more water. gotta love water...
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Besides water, black coffee.
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Way too much coffee
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Chocolate almond milk
    Strawberry lemonade (all natural/I forget the brand)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wine and when I am desparate, water.
    Oh, and hot tea sometimes too :drinker:
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm currently enjoying a Samuel Smith's Oatmeal stout. It's good, but not as good as Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate stout but I wouldn't turn this down.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1 to 3 Diet Mountain Dews per day, water, Crystal Light, and almond milk.