Replies

• morningcoffeeyum
    morningcoffeeyum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is most impressive. I find your attitude spot on, knowing yourself, focus on healthy life rather than some arbitrary number on the scale, enjoying life. Yes, while you look fabulous, even your stance is more confident, I find your story of how you got there even more enlightening and inspiring. It is always amazing how we start with a certain "simple" goal (possibly losing weight" and then find our selves discovering so much about ourselves and benefiting in so many other ways. Continued luck on your maintenance phase.
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration, thanks for sharing!!
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Amazing work. If I may be indelicate, how's your skin? I truly worry about mine.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job and what an awesome attitude. I too have found the scale has become less of my focus and more on just finding that peace with what I eat, what I do (exercse) and how it all feels. I think you have found the recipe to success and that is fantastic.

I'm about an inch shorter than you with almost the same measurements, but I don't look nearly as good as you!
  • amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    outstanding achievement! well done.
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on your journey! And thank you for showing that it isn't about the number on the scale but being healthy and confortable in your body. I too hope to make it to 176 and look as fabulous as you.
  • caitlyn012284
    caitlyn012284 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Such an inspiration. And big?! I don't see that at all!!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well done, and you look fantastic! You're right, your measurements are clearly more reliable than the scale, because you don't look "big" at all.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look AWESOME and the pics are truly inspiring!! Great job :-)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! Great job girly!
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, I want to get there!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    well done you have done an amazing job!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look stunning!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    An amazing job, congratulations on your accomplishments.

8488541.png
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Thanks for sharing your journey:)
  • wendylgoodman
    wendylgoodman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. I am about the same height and larger framed so you are an inspiration. I'm getting close to your weight (and my goal) but my stomach looks nothing like that! Tips???
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just can't actually wrap my head around that this COULD be me, with the right about of dicipline. I hope I can find that dicipline and learn to live it and enjoy it and see results!!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Really great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!