101 lbs Down & In Maintenance (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are! You look so fantastic!! I am thrilled with your progress -- congrats and share those abs all you want girl! You earned them!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Omg, look at you!! What a transformation, you look great.
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Such a positive approach to your health. You are incredible looking to boot! Congratulations on all your success.
  • DShipp8597
    DShipp8597 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am just in my second week and you give me hope. You look great by the way.
  • RholeModel1922
    RholeModel1922 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results!!!!
  • susanjmcgann
    Options
    You're story has inspired me! I'm a similar body type as you and seeing your pictures I know I can do this! You look fantastic and congratulations!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow!! An outstanding success!! Well done you!
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! As long as you feel good about yourself! That's the most important part!
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! As long as you feel good about yourself! That's the most important part! You do look awesome!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow. I'm large framed too, so I am glad to know it can be done!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. I am about the same height and larger framed so you are an inspiration. I'm getting close to your weight (and my goal) but my stomach looks nothing like that! Tips???

Thanks. I didn't do anything in particular but I've always been smaller around the waist/hourglass shaped - even when I was a much larger hourglass :p I do find yoga great for trimming my waistline - TRX exercises are also good which I used to do a fair bit of these with my trainer. Planks and building strength in your core will really help too.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girlfriend!!! Excellent story!!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiring story!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW !! This is so inspiring. You have done an awesome job and you look great.
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    so inspiring - thank you!
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. congrats
  • kdcshesback
    kdcshesback Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME job!! Congratulations! You look FABULOUS!
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Don't let anyone tell you that you are big. You are healthy and have a great attitude and that's what's most important. You have a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and tiny!!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your determination and dedication. You look amazing. Happy maintaining!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!