101 lbs Down & In Maintenance (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    ZOH MY GOD! You look amazing! I don't know you but I can say I am proud of you! Well done! you are an inspiration for sure =)
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work - I love your approach - nothing too extreme so it's sure to stick!
  • LaVonda47
    LaVonda47 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazing! An inspiration to all!
  • moniekske1979
    Options
    Wow great! This really gives me the spirit to keep on going and hold on, thanks for sharing your story and pics!
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and love seeing someone who is the same height and similar goal weight that I want to get to! You look amazing!
  • thinkskinnythoughts
    thinkskinnythoughts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss! You look awesome. I'm a fellow tall girl (5'10) and I'm always excited to see other tall girls weightloss success because it gives me an idea of what I want my goal weight to be. Originally I wanted to get down to 150 but I quickly realized that I might need to change my goal because I don't want to be super thin....I like having some curves :-)
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome job. Thanks for posting!
  • Janina1987
    Janina1987 Posts: 92
    Options
    No way you're 176 pounds.... You look so much thinner... Awesome!!!!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ashleysuperfly
    ashleysuperfly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! And at 5'9", that looks perfect to me. I'd never consider you "big" haha keep up the awesome work!!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What an inspiration you are...you are beautiful! :)
  • mickway
    mickway Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are truly an inspiration!
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning girl! Amazing job!!
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to look like that! Awesome job girl! Absolutely fantastic.
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story and photos, you have done an amazing job. Thanks for sharing.
  • ginlyn39
    ginlyn39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous and not big at all. You are inspiring to me. I am just starting out at 288 (last week, 278 today) and I am 5' 10 1/2" tall and also very large framed with a goal weight of 165. I know I can never be one of those tiny size four girls, but I am shooting for a healthy size 10! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting, I was just wondering how people do the whole maintenance thing. losing weight is a pretty simple recipe, gaining is the same, but finding the balance seems like a lot of work! I've got a ways to go until I'm there but I want to have a plan in place for when I finally get there, otherwise I'll probably go straight back to doing what I used to do :) so thanks for the story, it was inspiring and you look great, and also thanks for the details on how you maintain it! very useful information!
  • Kellyerin1217
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Oh my! You are so beautiful!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You ROCK girlie! aMAziNg !!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!