101 lbs Down & In Maintenance (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! Great job on all your hard work and dedication, def paid off!
  • deemar54
    deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job.
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Not to mention beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story. It's incredibly inspiring. :)
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    JinJin...thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. Honestly maintenance is what scares me because I have never successful at that part of losing weight. In my heart and head I want to this to be the last time I lose weight; and like you know this time is a lifestyle change. I am finally getting IT. :wink: I have change a lot of things. What I eat, how I eat, how much I eat, and working out. Now to finish losing my weight (30 pounds away from my ultimate goal) and move into a long-life of not counting calories, maintaining the loss of weight and continuing to workout; but honestly I LOVE working out! :wink:

Thanks again for sharing.
  • alyssaruns88
    Options
    amazing!! congrats!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!:)
  • yogapantsandsmiles
    yogapantsandsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    inspiring (:
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Stunning results, congratulations! You're awesome!
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspirational! Haven't been on MFP for a while, but it's refreshing to get back on and be motivated by incredibly hard workers like you!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless. The massive difference between your first and most recent photos is amazing and your journey also.

Respect to you.
    Namaste
    Carl
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    Incredible! You should be very proud of your hard work (and your midrift - show it off!)
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job! Not just in losing the weight but in how you chose to lose it. Perfection! I'm going to be thinking about you and your success as I try to navigate through my days dodging nacho's and reaching for my veggies, and especially when I'm sweating through my workouts wondering if I can really lose this weight. Thanks for posting!
  • nomoredoughnuts
    nomoredoughnuts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look unreal! You are such an inspiration :)
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Holy feck you look amazing! You should be SO happy with yourself!
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Well done! such an inspiration!!
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great, clearly feel great and I love your approach. I hope I can be as sensible when I get there myself
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing !!!!! Great job
  • mzione904
    mzione904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Wow you look great. My goal weight was 160 as well and this makes me want to reconsider.:smile:
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!