I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP!!!

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are one of those that says "carbs" when you mean grains. Unless you have really not eaten anything but meat for 3 months.

I'm also assuming your post was meant to be humorous?? But I must admit it doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not sure why you'd feed pancakes to your daughter if you believe grains are bad, or why you'd think one bite is reason to "give up". And what is it you intend to give up?
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are one of those that says "carbs" when you mean grains. Unless you have really not eaten anything but meat for 3 months.

I'm also assuming your post was meant to be humorous?? But I must admit it doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not sure why you'd feed pancakes to your daughter if you believe grains are bad, or why you'd think one bite is reason to "give up". And what is it you intend to give up?

because children should not be put on a diet. ever
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I've been where you are and you just need to get to the place where the desire to not feel guilty after eating crap outweighs the desire to eat crap. You can do it!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am a complete and total failure. I have given into temptation. I ate a bite off of my daughter’s pancakes. She was done and i just could not resist. I just don't have what it takes to do this. How can i possibly expect to lose weight when i don't have the strength to say no to a carb covered in sugar and fat? I will never be able to do anything right. Carbs for crying out loud, flipping carbs, i know better. I have been carb free for 3 months and now this. I am a complete and total failure. I shall go now and suffer the wrath of destruction that must become of someone like me.

So did your daughter spread her wrath up on you for having a bite of her pancake ? Because I would have lol.
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Options
    Theres power in your words
    Speak "I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS, I AM DOING THIS"
    Even if you fall 7x's get back up. Giving up is no options:smooched:
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    As you can see from the posts here - everyone at one time or another has ate something that is not exactly on their weight loss plan. You need to be able to forgive yourself and move on. It's gonna happen - we are human. So, incorporate a free meal into your week. A meal you can have what you want - in moderation. I mean don't sit down to a gallon of ice cream but if you want a pancake have one - with syrup. Life is short - enjoy it.
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options

because children should not be put on a diet. ever

have you seen some of the kids I have seen?????

plus yea your totally screwed might as well deactivate the account your just wasting your time on here with such a lack of self control
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Carbs are SOOOOOOO evil! :huh:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Huh? Seriously? So what about that sticky bun I just had for breakfast-and it is weigh in day!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    eh, just add an extra 20 to 30 minutes into your workout for today... Burn em off!!!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    for a second i thought this was an over emotional woman on her monthly...but its not its a guy
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    Confession time:
    I ate a butt load of cookies at my my sister's Baby Shower the other day. I couldn't help it. They were shaped like little whales and their judgmental eyes kept staring at me, so I bit all their little heads off (and tails). I also had some cake.
    Patrick-Vacuum-Cookie-Mouth.gif

I've gained like a pound.....but I still have over 60 pounds missing from my body since last year. I also don't eat junk like that everyday. It's ok to be weak sometimes. Just keep going. Enjoy your pancake. Savor it instead of being ashamed. Then go back to your normal healthy eating. Maybe look at an old photo of yourself for inspiration.

Just keep swimming. :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Take it easy goku...pancakes are what is used to go kamayamaya so eat em up
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Pancakes sound good
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Meh, it happens. When I fall, I just try to keep it within my caloric intake limit and move on.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Take it easy goku...pancakes are what is used to go kamayamaya so eat em up

YES! Would Goku give up?!? No he would train even harder come back and beat the living @#$% out of those pancakes!
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hang in there it happens to the best of us! :flowerforyou:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    360_flogging_02_0627.jpg
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    It was just one bite. You see what you did wrong. So don't do it again. Do not beat yourself up. As you mentioned going on a path of destruction...that will only set you back more. One bite from a pancake is maybe 20 calories? If that!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Here you go, OP:

chocolate-pancake-cake-101.jpg

Feel better?