I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP!!!

Options

Replies

• centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A "Bite" of a pancake ?!? Man those 25 calories are going to be a PAIN to get off. Sucks to be you dude :\
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love you!! u just made my dayyyyy...yes sending the fat police to your house:)) you ROCK!!!!
    Mine too! hysterical. Such a disaster not sure how you'll get through the day :laugh: :drinker:
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha!!!
  • edack72
    edack72 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    NO!!!!!! Keep on trying I have been where you are a hundred times!!!! You can do it. I have never had any sucess when I have cut out something completely especially carbs I just aim for keeping it within range .....Don't give in
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Yup, day is shot for sure. Not just your day but your whole weight loss journey. You'll prob gain 12lbs by nightfall. Just surrender to being overweight and you'll be happier.
  • fakeuntilumakeit
    Options
    OMG 1 bite! I can't believe u stopped there I would have eaten 6, besides its your daughters creation.........would be rude not to try. Can't believe u stayed off carbs for 3 months how have u managed this???????????? Big pat on the back for some fab weight loss.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have pancakes every saturday morning. Sometimes you gotta enjoy a little yummy. :bigsmile:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    are people seriously not getting the joke here? lol
  • ALLENFLO
    ALLENFLO Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Someone needs a cheat meal worked in once a week. :-)
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Don't worry about a bite of a pancake I have a massive cheat meal every Saturday and it hasn't done my weight loss any harm, remember its a long road you are travelling with many bumps along the way and the occasional wrong turn but if you stick at it you will reach your goal
  • chellendannyhollie
    Options
    Please don't give up. We all do the same thing. It happens. Just move forward from there and keep trying to eat better but a bite or 2 of something not so good for you isn't going to matter in the long run as long as you don't do it all the time.
  • sdavis445
    sdavis445 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you couldn't do it, you would not have lost 33 pounds already. You can do it.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    I hear you buddy. I was having a serving of cashews (50 pieces) and at 49 I ended up eating a whole cashew which counted as 2, therefore putting me at 51 pieces. How the f am I supposed to log that gluttony? I typed it in and MFP just said "In 5 weeks you will have a coronary." So screw it. Bring on the bacon fat milkshakes and make these 5 weeks count!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Troll level- moderate to advanced. Good stuff.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I am a complete and total failure. I have given into temptation. I ate a bite off of my daughter’s pancakes. She was done and i just could not resist. I just don't have what it takes to do this. How can i possibly expect to lose weight when i don't have the strength to say no to a carb covered in sugar and fat? I will never be able to do anything right. Carbs for crying out loud, flipping carbs, i know better. I have been carb free for 3 months and now this. I am a complete and total failure. I shall go now and suffer the wrath of destruction that must become of someone like me.
    Drama major?
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :glasses:
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Troll level- moderate to advanced.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    What is the BIG Deal? Better a bite than a stack. It isn't like you went and whipped yourself up a batch after that. Move forward and enjoy the bite.
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you have a healthy relationship with food. Unless you are lying or just messing around, I don't think you are giving up. Besides, a little carb is not a huge deal. You already lost 30+ lbs, so not like you don't know how to jump back to how it's done. With that said, hope you are having a great Friday! :)
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    are people seriously not getting the joke here? lol

This^^^^^^. I think it's called satire or sarcasm. Take your pick.