Worst diet advice!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Doctors... telling me to "Eat less and exercise more" when I was only eating about 600 calories a day... really??? Send them to medical school for what????
  • fakeuntilumakeit
    Options
    Just lick it then spit it out! (CHOCOLATE YOU GUYS)

Laxatives increased dosage if you eat more(not recommended but how they lost weight)

Don't eat (ummm a theme setting in )

Be sick (again not advised but what they do)

UMMMMMMM so I'll be a licking , ****ting, sick stick.
  • CherishQuick
    CherishQuick Posts: 145
    Options
    Seemed nice enough, " No bread forever..." I tried and after about 30 days I ate so much bread...this was years ago. The battle with me and bread isn't over but I'm not banning it.
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I took a pic of some lean pork loin chops on my grill and sent them to a friend...I was asked is that chicken I said nope pork the "other white meat" this became a huge argument because I was told red meat was healthier the white meat...:/ (yes I do eat lean red meat once maybe twice a week)
  • agooddaytodiesoft
    Options
    I srsly hate diets, all of these posts make me sick to my stomach, the key to losing weight is excersising and eating in moderation, it doesent have to be super healthy, just not fast food or snacks, just eat a balanced meal, dont overeat, and you'll be there in no time, i lose 2 lbs a week, by eating like a normal human being..
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am loving these!!! Crazy people!!! LOL
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The guy at the shop I buy my protein powder from tried to sell me fat burning pills. He warned me that they were so powerful his sister took two at once and wound up in the hospital because all of her fat burned off.
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school,my gym teacher told me that it's ok to eat whatever you like and how much you like until noon and eat very little the rest of the day.
    At the time I thought she was right because,hey,she's a gym teacher,she should know.
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Somebody told me that if you eat standing up you don't get fat... I replied with "Yeah, and if you have sex standing up you don't get pregnant." :laugh:
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The guy at the shop I buy my protein powder from tried to sell me fat burning pills. He warned me that they were so powerful his sister took two at once and wound up in the hospital because all of her fat burned off.

:noway: "All her fat burned off"? :huh: So all I need to do is take two of these mystery pills and my BF% will go from 27% to 0%?! Sounds great! :laugh:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options

ummmm ha??? ~So if i eat 2 big macks, 2 large fries and a nice chocolate shake every day at noon...I can lose weight?. And there are over weight people in the world because why? ~ SMH I am pretty sure I stopped listening to her ramble on about why it works as soon as I stopped laughing at her!

umm... did the exactly same thing in Malta for 2 weeks. lost 9 pounds.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    oh but didn't eat anything else. if you don't count tequila. (i know i know but you're 17 only once)
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The Hcg diet. I just cant abelieve anyone has done this. I worked with a group of girls who did this a few years ago. While they all did lose weight, ALL of them regained within a year, and some have had hair loss, skin issues, etc.
    Whoever thinks eating only 500cals a day from a list of 20 or so foods and injecting themselves with pregnancy hormone is a good way to live, I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell ya!

This ^

How can HCG still be around? I've got friends on Facebook who have done HCG and attempted CrossFit, P90X, Insanity, Tapout XT at the same time. I honestly was at a loss of words hearing them tell me. I asked who told them it was OK to do an extreme workout while only eating 500 cals a day and taking injections. Their response, "My HCG dietician." REALLY!!!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My mother's friend insists that wrapping saran wrap around her midsection for four hours a day caused her to lose weight. My mama was ecstatic and wanted to try it.

The woman forgot to mention that she was only consuming 500 calories a day. :noway:
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    FAT FLUSH RECIPE!!
    Make the Recipe in Water Bottles.......Place In the Refrigerator and Just Take 2 or 3 Out to take with you, if you know you won't be home for long periods of time!!!
    The longer it sits, the better it tastes. You can eat them as well but they are intended as flavoring and still work, so that is a personal choice. The Vitamin C turns fat into fuel, the tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, and the cucumber makes you feel full. Try it for 10 days and see what you think!

Ingredients per 8 oz serving

Water
    1 slice grapefruit
    1 tangerine
    ½ cucumber, sliced
    2 peppermint leaves
    Ice – as much as you like

Directions
    Wash grapefruit, tangerine cucumber and peppermint leaves. Slice cucumber, grapefruit and tangerine (or peel). Combine all ingredients (fruits, vegetables, 8 oz water) into water bottles.
    Close Cap Tightly, Shake, Put In The Fridge Over Night, Take Out a Few Bottles for the Next Day & Enjoy!"

This has been floating around Facebook, I had to tell my friend this probably isn't legit.:noway:

Maybe not legit, but sure sounds tasty.
    :)
  • ksloop00
    ksloop00 Posts: 144
    Options
    Eat 6 small meals a day. Horrible horrible advise for me. It might work for someone else. But, my 6 small meals quickly turned into 6 normal sized meals. I only stuck to that for a couple of months when I realized how much and how many times I was eating. I went down to 3 meals a day and I didn't lose weight, but I did get my weight stabilized. Until October last year, when I made some changes (eating more fiber, less cheese) and have been losing ever since.
    This didn't work because you didn't eat 6 small meals, you ate 6 Regular ones. You didn't follow the advice.

^I agree. It does work.
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    um. if you add a leetle bit of tangerine and a leetle bit of cucumber to water, it's called juice or flavored water (still juice) but drinking eight of those bottles a day adds the water it's sometimes hard to ingest. I quit my 12-pack of diet coke a day habit by superhydrating with about 16 glasses of water with a tablespoon on cranberry juice added. I call it personal magic-- if I have to DO something to make it work, other than to Do The Next Right Thing, I feel as if I am making some effort.
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lecithen, kelp, cider vinegar, and B vitamins. Then eat a 1200 calorie a day diet. So what if I just skip the lecithin, kelp, B Vitamins, and vinegar? Will it still work?
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Somebody told me that if you eat standing up you don't get fat... I replied with "Yeah, and if you have sex standing up you don't get pregnant." :laugh:

LOLOLOLOL :laugh:
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options

Your profile picture makes this even better. I imagine this to be your reaction.