Replies

• chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    :wink: Going from size 18 to size 10 and still going strong
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was offered a fried breakfast of plantains, salami and cheese. To this I said "no thank you." I had 2 eggs, a yogurt, banana, toast with peanut butter instead.
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    I have found out that I can easily run up and downstairs, carrying full laundry baskets, without getting winded. It's a good feeling.
    I can related to that ; That felt good for me to :-)
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    That I allow myself a cheat meal and keep it down like the smart woman I have become...
  • Smoothtacular
    Smoothtacular Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not very big into wearing hats, but I just bought a fitted hat, and I've lost 3 hat sizes. Which is sweet.
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    <<<< This bikini!! Ordered from Victoria Secret 5 years ago and have never been able to wear. Until today.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my biceps and triceps grew 1/4 inch bigger
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I had someone tell me today that there was no way that I was over 200 pounds today.
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is from about a week ago, but I saw my personal trainer and I have lost a total of 8.5% body fat in 5 months AND it used to be that she would demonstrate the exercises she wanted me to do with the same weight as I would be doing them, but for a couple of exercises, she was using a lower weight then upping it for me!
  • Bambalina_1
    Bambalina_1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I sound dumb, but whats nsv?

Edit- It looks like accomplishments...?

I'm dumb too! What does it stand for :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!