that "skinny b*tch" moment

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss and well done on sticking up for yourself.

Although I have to say it does sound a bit like the guy apologized and you made a bunch of assumptions and ripped into him.

Not to say he didn't deserve it for what he put you through in high school but sometimes it's best to just move on.

I was thinking the same thing, although since we weren't there we cant know how his apology sounded, etc.
    Maybe he really did realize what a jerk he was.

You look beautiful.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Not only are you hot but the end is in sight! Now's the time to re-double your efforts. I was also bullied in school for my weight so I'm sympathetic.
  • tarawinner
    tarawinner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you are truly an inspiration!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    audience.gif
    FANTASTIC.
    tumblr_m7ar9cg04W1qcs7kp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mgu88pAWUh1qfzv9p.gif
    tumblr_mi4retEh9c1rdutw3o1_500.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

Sometimes guys are immature, it's best to just be the bigger person and move on. Dont give someone like him the time of day.
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    honestly his apology sounded like the apology your mom makes you say after you steal your siblings toy. a forced and emotionless "sorry"
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss and well done on sticking up for yourself.

Although I have to say it does sound a bit like the guy apologized and you made a bunch of assumptions and ripped into him.

Not to say he didn't deserve it for what he put you through in high school but sometimes it's best to just move on.

I was thinking the same thing, although since we weren't there we cant know how his apology sounded, etc.
    Maybe he really did realize what a jerk he was.

You look beautiful.

honestly his apology sounded like the apology your mom makes you say after you steal your siblings toy. a forced and emotionless "sorry"
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

Sometimes guys are immature, it's best to just be the bigger person and move on. Dont give someone like him the time of day.

he means that metaphorically, of course.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Love this story :)
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha Good story! You stuck to the program and you *do* look great. I admire your strength to not wither because of bullying, but to realize that regardless of what some dumbass says, you are worthy and beautiful and it really doesn't matter what he thinks or says to make the other dumbasses like him.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Fair enough. I guess I was just wondering if this indeed was a case of him being a shallow douche or him actually trying to make a genuine apology. You were there. I wasn't so I'm sure you have a better grasp of the situation.
  • SlimDown4Good
    Options
    Good for you! Your courage and confidence are inspiring.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mc0argiy681ql5an1o1_500.gif
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love this! You made my day!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    all it needed was a knee in the balls! haha well done.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

he means that metaphorically, of course.

LOL.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    The guy got one thing right...you are hot and I'm glad you were able to stand up to some ahole.

Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • HoneyPie99
    HoneyPie99 Posts: 72
    Options
    Good for you..your gorgeous in both pictures:smile: , congratulation on the weight loss!!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, congratulations!

I would have so loved this story so much better if you had accepted his apology rather than taking the moment to get your "revenge".
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great story amazing achievement BUMP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!