that "skinny b*tch" moment

Options

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and good for you for telling that guy how it is. You should be very proud of yourself! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • bllecroy
    bllecroy Posts: 31
    Options
    That's awesome! You look amazing!!! :)
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I have posted my before and after pictures before but i want to tell you a story of absolute success. i was very fat in high school actually my whole school career. i was bullied ALOT because of it. the "popular" kids would often say things like "maybe if you give her a twinkie she will let you copy her homework" among other things. (i was smart almost all advanced classes). this is what i looked like
    mcdstc.jpg

i work about 3 blocks from my old high school so everyone i went to school with lives close. so 2 nights ago one of the boys who bullied me relentlessly came into my work. i knew who he was instantly he doesn't have a face i would likely forget. He came to the counter and did a double take and
    said "you're Chelsea (insert last name here) right?"
    so i said "yes"
    he said "damn you got hot! i gotta say i wouldnt have recognized you. Sorry for.....ya know everything in school. we were young ya know?" he was staring at my chest the whole time he said this
    so i could either be a b*tch or say its okay. So what did i do?
    i said "You are only sorry because you think im...what did you say? 'hot?' if i still was fat you would have come in here and said some smart alack remark about how im still fat and although i have changed for the better you are still the same. i thought maybe college would have changed you but i guess not. so no i do not accept you're apology because your not truly sorry."
    needless to say he was stunned and quietly left the store. my coworker Phil was in the back room and came out clapping. i have never been more proud of myself, i stood up to my bully! this guy harrassed me throughout the 6 years i knew him.
    This is what i look like now
    29uzx35.jpg

You've lost 96 pounds, but you've gained a $h!tload of self confidence! Congratulations! You are not just "hot", you are a confident young woman with an excellent personality.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    you are seriously freaking awesome! hats off to you chick!
  • Mamahana82
    Mamahana82 Posts: 64
    Options
    Bravo! A true apology would have been him saying he was sorry and there was no excuse for it. Siting youth as a reason to brush aside years of emotional torment you put someone through amounts to a **** apology and deserves the response it got.
  • MollieA912
    MollieA912 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look awesome btw
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Wonderful!!! It feels so good, doesn't it? BTW - you look so much younger than what you do in your first photo. You look like you should still be in school. Enjoy your rewards - weight loss & confidence. :bigsmile: You look Fantastic!!!
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You have come a very long (and positive) way on every level!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Awesome transformation, keep up the good work.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    More power to you!
  • vicrandom
    vicrandom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice one. Honestly, even if the apology was 100% genuine, his understanding of the damage done is now a lot clearer. So what if he feels bad for a while? He should.
    Props for confidence!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That took courage and inner strength. Good for you! I wouldn't be surprised if you see him come back soon...
    And congratulations on your loss :)
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the self confidence! Way to go! Guys an *kitten*. BTW, you look wonderful. Enjoy it :flowerforyou:
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    nice one girl!! Good job for standing up for yourself :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You should have hit it and quit it for the best revenge. Girl get you some.
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Way to go!! you were able to do what many would love to be able to do, and well said!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You go girl !!!!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Awesome. You look amazing! :)

Bullies never understand how much they can damage others.

good for u!
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You said what a million of us wish we had the opportunity to say!
  • Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! So glad you got your moment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!