How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

Options

Replies

• pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm not old enough to drink but the times I've had sips, I don't remember liking it. Besides i don't believe in drinking calories unless its reasonable like ~200 for a smoothie.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm not old enough to drink but the times I've had sips, I don't remember liking it. Besides i don't believe in drinking calories unless its reasonable like ~200 for a smoothie.

While I certainly wouldn't suggest 5000 calories of alcoholic beverages, I will suggest that you reconsider your stance on high-calories drinks...especially if you are looking for ways to add more calories. For the same reasons they can be problematic for those trying to eat at a deficit, they can be great for someone looking for more calories.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    You don't plan a 5000 calorie cheat day. You shouldn't plan a cheat day at all. The key to hitting your goals is dedication, why set yourself back 3 days of hard dieting just for one day of eating till you're lethargic and regret it?

Just keep doing what you're doing and if you've hit a plateu, try increasing certain macros for a day or two or even adding 2-400 calories.

imo, planning an excessive cheat day is not only stupid, but detrimental to your goals in the long run.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cheesecake
    Lunch: Cheesecake
    Tea: Cheesecake

Supper: Cheesecake

washed down with a lovely little chardonnay and a bag of cheesels, or Twisties, or both.

Midnight: prob awake with a quesy tummy but be sooooo worth it.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Chinese food, then a mountain of desserts, and wash it all down with vodka.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cheesecake
    Lunch: Cheesecake
    Tea: Cheesecake

Supper: Cheesecake

washed down with a lovely little chardonnay and a bag of cheesels, or Twisties, or both.

Midnight: prob awake with a quesy tummy but be sooooo worth it.

heh:flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    nvmd
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. That is not a cheat. That is an unhealthy binge.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

She didnt ask you to judge her, she is asking for ideas on what to have on her cheat day.

mmkthxbye.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options

Being as you're so petite, do you worry you might feel sick to eat so much in one day?

Have any of the suggested menus appealed to you?
  • TIFJAZJUL
    TIFJAZJUL Posts: 13
    Options
    cheese steaks, pizza and cupcakes ...all my favorite fat girl foods!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    large stuffed crust meat lovers from pizza hut. One for breakfast, one for dinner. Bang, you just hit 5k.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    o i wouldnt do it im here to lose weight
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

THIS!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    You don't plan a 5000 calorie cheat day. You shouldn't plan a cheat day at all. The key to hitting your goals is dedication, why set yourself back 3 days of hard dieting just for one day of eating till you're lethargic and regret it?

Just keep doing what you're doing and if you've hit a plateu, try increasing certain macros for a day or two or even adding 2-400 calories.

imo, planning an excessive cheat day is not only stupid, but detrimental to your goals in the long run.

You sound like buckets of fun. :drinker:
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Seriously people. Unhealthy binge? Hasnt anyone looked at calorie counts these days? Go to Outback. Split a bloomin Onion. Eat the predinner salad. Steak. Baked Potato. Shrimp. Right there. Per the Outback Website over 3k calories alone. And Ive seen any number of people, big or small, eat that and more at Outback. Add dessert, a drink or two. People really need to get some kind of realization of calories. Maybe its a binge for some of you, but no need to judge the OP and call them gross and all sorts of the other stuff directed their way.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Seriously people. Unhealthy binge? Hasnt anyone looked at calorie counts these days? Go to Outback. Split a bloomin Onion. Eat the predinner salad. Steak. Baked Potato. Shrimp. Right there. Per the Outback Website over 3k calories alone. And Ive seen any number of people, big or small, eat that and more at Outback. Add dessert, a drink or two. People really need to get some kind of realization of calories. Maybe its a binge for some of you, but no need to judge the OP and call them gross and all sorts of the other stuff directed their way.

Ding ding ding!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Belgian waffles with a side of bacon and a mimosa.

Lunch: BBQ chicken Macaroni and cheese (LOTS of mac n cheese) corn on the cob. With a long Island iced tea.. or 3

Dinner: Homemade baked Ziti with lots of meat and cheese. Wine.. the whole bottle

Dessert... Cream puff cake from Carlo's bakery in NJ (cake boss) :bigsmile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    large stuffed crust meat lovers from pizza hut. One for breakfast, one for dinner. Bang, you just hit 5k.

Boooo-...

...-ring.