How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

Options

Replies

• likepepsicola
    likepepsicola Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't....I used to be able to eat that many calories in a day, but that was when I was overweight. If I tried to do that now, I would be in severe pain. The highest calorie days I have now are in the 2400 - 2600 calorie range.

That being said, if I COULD stomach more food, it would probably go down like this:

breakfast: french toast & pancakes with butter, maple syrup, nutella, & peanut butter. a bagel with cream cheese. glazed donuts. some bacon. quiche. full fat greek yogurt with honey. a smoothie (2500 cal)
    snack: potato chips (500)
    lunch: a cheeseburger with real mayo & avocado, fries, onion rings, & a milkshake (1460 cal)
    snack: watermelon, bananas, grapes. a blueberry muffin. frosted bsc, cookie dough poptarts, & frosted strawberry poptarts. (1600 cal)
    dinner: pizza. a salad with tons of full fat dressing & croutons. mac & cheese and pasta with pesto. a baked sweet potato with butter, sour cream, & cheese. sushi. chicken salad. (3400)
    dessert: reese's peanut butter cups, a milky way & a twix, pb m&ms, twizzlers, see's candy butterscotch square chocolates, a slice of cheesecake, a cupcake, a brownie, molten chocolate lava cake, a slice of apple pie, some oreos, some milanos, & some soft chocolate chip cookies. some pb&j on a spoon. ooh and some cookie butter. (4170)
    before bed snack: a lot of ice cream (preferably talenti sea salt caramel & ben & jerry's cinnamon buns) + some cinnamon toast crunch with almond milk + more reese's pb cups (1370)
    total = 15,000

oops...might be a bit over.

tumblr_inline_mm4dpayx1U1qz4rgp.gif
  • likepepsicola
    Options
    I'm not an ice cream person. Mcdonald's soft serve for about 170 cal usually satisfies my craving for ice cream so I wouldn't down a whole tub.

I scanned through the thread and a lot of people ask why. With the way I'm eating now , I have one or two 1500-3000 cheat days a week but my weight this morning was 90.8 lbs so I think I can go for a higher calorie cheat day.

How tall are you? 90.8 lbs is underweight unless you are 4'10". When you are underweight you tend to crave "cheat days", because a malnourished body wants to eat & restore weight. And YES you are most likely malnourished if you are underweight even if you are not eating a starvation intake of calories.

I personally am 4'11" and 92 lbs and on the verge of underweight. I eat enough food (1200 - 2500 a day) and usually have no interest in "cheat days" or binging, I just like eating healthy amounts of food on a consistent basis, but when I dip even a little below my current weight my appetite goes out of control & I get binge urges.
  • BostonStrong617
    Options
    Brunch at IHOP in the morning. Cheesecake factory at dinner, including taking home a piece of cheesecake to eat right before bed.

This is my dream.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    First of all, my cheat day would not be more than 3000.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'm not an ice cream person. Mcdonald's soft serve for about 170 cal usually satisfies my craving for ice cream so I wouldn't down a whole tub.

I scanned through the thread and a lot of people ask why. With the way I'm eating now , I have one or two 1500-3000 cheat days a week but my weight this morning was 90.8 lbs so I think I can go for a higher calorie cheat day.

I am disappoint!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    That's a cheat week.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

"First of all" ? where is the second, third, or rest of the post?
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Pizza, fried chicken and lots of deserts enjoy
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options

I am disappoint!

Haha, I'm not too crazy for ice cream. When I do eat ice cream, it's Mcd, Costco frozen yogurt or some Dreyer if my family buys it. Nothing fancy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    That's a cheat week.
    :noway:

I'm clearly doing it wrong.

That, and you did notice that OP is < 100 pounds, right?
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options

How tall are you? 90.8 lbs is underweight unless you are 4'10". When you are underweight you tend to crave "cheat days", because a malnourished body wants to eat & restore weight. And YES you are most likely malnourished if you are underweight even if you are not eating a starvation intake of calories.

I personally am 4'11" and 92 lbs and on the verge of underweight. I eat enough food (1200 - 2500 a day) and usually have no interest in "cheat days" or binging, I just like eating healthy amounts of food on a consistent basis, but when I dip even a little below my current weight my appetite goes out of control & I get binge urges.

I'm 5'1. For my body, anything above 90 is alright. I was in the 80s this time last year and that's when it was the worst.
  • likepepsicola
    Options

I am disappoint!

Haha, I'm not too crazy for ice cream. When I do eat ice cream, it's Mcd, Costco frozen yogurt or some Dreyer if my family buys it. Nothing fancy.

can't comprehend
  • ActiveGuy81
    Options
    That's a cheat week.

Yeah no kidding
  • ActiveGuy81
    Options

"First of all" ? where is the second, third, or rest of the post?

I didn't need to add the rest. I made my point with 3000 being enough for a cheat day.

Congrats on the 70 lbs loss.
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    A jar of almond butter, a box of mac & cheese and a box of some type of granola or trail mix with milk
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    lots of alcohol lol
    waffles and eggs for breakfast
    pizza!
    and maybe chinese or mexican for dinner with more alcohol.

any specific reason why 5000?
  • JessieTangerine
    JessieTangerine Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I am disappoint!

Seriously though, you may want to try some Talenti. It is awesome! Plus you wont have to wait in that horrible line :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wine and wangs.

Cuz I'm classy.
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ummm beer, cake, chips and chocolates? :P lots and lots of chips... :P

SOOOO easy to get to 5000+ haha I hate binging though >.< feels so guilty but yea it happens...
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I would drink most of those calories.