30 day Ab Challenge! Start with me today!

Options

Replies

• ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    :smile: I just completed day 2 of my 30 day ab and squat challenge. Feeling the burn!

I'll be feeling it tonight! good job!
  • mouthofthesouth
    mouthofthesouth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I am curious. Doing so many squats/ crunches is that really beneficial? I know some excericises I am told after you get to a certain point is not really beneficial and you should try something else. I would like to start one of these challenges but I just want to be sure this is ok.
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on day 18 (I think!) of the Squats and loving it! I'll Join in!

Add me if you fancy :happy:
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the crunches/squats/and planks
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    what the hell...count me in for the crunches. seems easier then the squats right now. ill do the squat challenge next
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im up for joining ab & plank challenge.
    X
  • laura_7786
    laura_7786 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in for the abs and squats, though going to have to modify for reverse crunches, still got a bit of whiplash on my neck that I'm working on. Will start in the morning!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure!!!
    Friend me if you would like!
  • MissStick
    MissStick Posts: 21
    Options
    Day 1: √
  • ninav1980
    Options
    I am curious. Doing so many squats/ crunches is that really beneficial? I know some excericises I am told after you get to a certain point is not really beneficial and you should try something else. I would like to start one of these challenges but I just want to be sure this is ok.

Well, I dont really have an answer for you, BUT, I do know that its better than doing nothing at all. I just completed the 30 day squat challenge. My legs feel stronger, even my lower back feel stronger and my legs look more toned. Its also helped me with my running speed since my legs have more strength. So For me, it works. But everyone is different.....
  • laura_7786
    laura_7786 Posts: 6
    Options
    Day 1 done! :)
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Loving the reverse crunch idea! We did 30 crunches last night - 15 regular & 15 reverse.. definitely going to try and do that the whole way through!
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done
    X
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Day 2 crunches challenge complete.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm doing this, but count me in for all 3 -- abs, squats and planks! I'll start tonight . . . . yikes!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 of my 30 day squat and ab challenge! I am psyched! I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow, though. Def. feeling the burn.
  • Kascaboota
    Kascaboota Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow!
  • ninav1980
    Options
    Day 3 done!

30 crunches!
    30 sec planks
    200 squats

oh yay!

oh, and a 3 mile run. I can see a bikini in my near future! one step closer :)
  • ninav1980
    Options
    I just completed day 3 of my 30 day squat and ab challenge! I am psyched! I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow, though. Def. feeling the burn.

awesome!!!!!!!!