Please, Please, Please no more "diet" threads

Options

Replies

• andiecheyenne
    andiecheyenne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    People are stupid and lazy. These quick fix deals appeal to them. As long as there are idiots, there will be people trying to take their money.

That's why I spend all of my money on video games! That'll teach those greedy diet-fad shills from trying to steal my monies!

...It's better to give it to the likes of EA, the worst company in the world.

Lol here here now goes to play skyrim

OMG I LOVE SKYRIM!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Don't like it then don't read it. Easy peasy.

easy peasy...what is that a new diet?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    People are lazy...that's it and that's all. No one wants to put in hard work for anything, not when they can order it for $19.99 As Seen on TV and have it delivered to the doorstep and it does all the work for them. Nothing comes easy in life...weight loss/being in shape is no exception.

And to take my point home, I will saturate this thread with "great" diet/fitness ideas & meme

ABtronic_X2_AB_Tronic_Fitness_Slimming_Belt_Shape_Belts_As_Seen_On_TV.jpg

SkechersShapeUps.jpg

the-ab-hancer-19112-1300377474-9.jpg

37629488.jpg
    my personal favorite is ab tronics ...LOL
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Fad's will never go away

remember these?

So silly....

Sweat suit to melt fat. Or just dehydrate you. lol
    article-2258435-16CA1A90000005DC-992_634x406_zps22ae62d4.jpg

My Mom had one of these. It was suposed to vibrate off the fat. LOL

belt_zpsfa66516e.jpg
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    "Sassy Water"! I don't believe for one second that it 'flushes' or 'cleanses' anything, but it sounds tasty, so I made a batch that I intend to sip over ice while relaxing on my deck...after I do SL5x5 and a 30 minute HIIT session, of course.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    But those diets are how I went from this:
    Naked-fat-guy.jpg

to this:
    tumblr_lsi9n3bvOb1qlbnppo1_500.jpg

They all work!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Naked-fat-guy.jpg

to this:

They all work!

prefer the before picture better....wb
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Naked-fat-guy.jpg

to this:

They all work!

you changed your gender from a male to a female...Holy *kitten*....

So the "change your gender diet AND lose weight" diet actually works????! Smacks Forehead, I should of been doing this years ago ..I always wanted my own rack to play with...
  • crista_b
    Options
    Naked-fat-guy.jpg

to this:

They all work!

you changed your gender from a male to a female...Holy *kitten*....

So the "change your gender diet AND lose weight" diet actually works????! Smacks Forehead, I should of been doing this years ago ..I always wanted my own rack to play with...
    It's was a strong pill...
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Don't like it then don't read it. Easy peasy.

easy peasy...what is that a new diet?

Yes! In fact it requires taking a full daily dose of screwitol, dammitol and getoveritol.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    "Sassy Water"! I don't believe for one second that it 'flushes' or 'cleanses' anything, but it sounds tasty, so I made a batch that I intend to sip over ice while relaxing on my deck...after I do SL5x5 and a 30 minute HIIT session, of course.

I had a friend who tried this at work and kept wondering why she was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes or so. So funny!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean.. It was hard at first because I found it hard to choke down my apple with dawn dish soap (lemon is the best) but I have lost alot of weight and my innards are pretty clean and my toots smell fresh

I just spit a mouthful of Sprite Zero all over my work computer.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    This post makes me want to start a new "Diet" thread.
  • crista_b
    Options
    I've been eating clean.. It was hard at first because I found it hard to choke down my apple with dawn dish soap (lemon is the best) but I have lost alot of weight and my innards are pretty clean and my toots smell fresh

Less (than 0) calories that way. Negative calories!!! New diet. It's called the Sprite Zero Spit Diet. I'm hosting a seminar next weekend. You can register with me and it costs $200 up front.
  • ndj1979
    Options

oh please do ...

but come up with some crazy as$ name that no one has ever heard of, and see how many people support it...
  • ndj1979
    Options

Less (than 0) calories that way. Negative calories!!! New diet. It's called the Sprite Zero Spit Diet. I'm hosting a seminar next weekend. You can register with me and it costs $200 up front.

I think the "sprit zero spew diet" would be a better name...
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

oh please do ...

but come up with some crazy as$ name that no one has ever heard of, and see how many people support it...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/983641-brand-new-shredtastic-voyage-diet
    the subtle troll
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I'm going to try the Blue Face diet. I eat like I normally do and work out like i normally do, but occasionally hold my breathe afterwords. I paid $100 for a seminar and it seems pretty legit; they had side by side before and after slides during the power point and everything.

OOOOOO Let me try!!!! This sounds awesome...and pretty sure it makes sense. Think about it. If you are depriving your body of Oxygen then your body is working harder to survive so you will burn more calories! Totally gonna start doing this...tomorrow!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    HA!
  • ndj1979
    Options

oh please do ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/983641-brand-new-shredtastic-voyage-diet
    the subtle troll

bahahaha that is awesome..I already posted ...