What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• taylamaree_
    taylamaree_ Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a trip to Fiji in September this year - would LOVE to be able to rock a bikini! :-)
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    A surfboard so I can start to learn how to surf :), rented one before but I couldn't seem to get on the board. Hopefully because of the weight loss it will be easier to do so. :)
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hehehe Okay I'll bite! I will treat myself to a trip to the Seychelles ;) and I will only do so if I achieved the results I want to achieve, I usually don't believe in denying myself stuff, but I'm going on a few trips this year so yes if I want to squeeze the Seychelles in I need to work for it!
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ok so this is shallow but hey....I started at 210 once I reach my goal of 115 I'm going to get me some store bought boobs. Why because now that I have lost weight I have none! I have pecs that I can even make dance but my once wonderful C cups are now A's. I have about 18 more pounds to go and a few thousand to save!
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    fitting in to my old and new clothes!! i saved up a lot of money working and didn't really buy anything, so with what i saved i got a new wardrobe of clothes size 14(uk) jeans and size 12 (uk) jackets and my goal is to fit in them! getting there slowly but surely!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Two new tattoos, and a new Pin Up Girl dress.
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Really nice jeans. I tend to buy old navy jeans when they're on sale just because they're cheap. And they fit my huge butt when other stores didn't. But the smaller I get the more I realize I don't actually like Old Navy jeans at all. They stretch out way too fast and you end up looking like you have "mom butt."
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I reward myself nightly with chocolate and peanut butter.

But seriously, I am putting money aside for a trip. Don't know where, don't know when. I'll figure that out eventually.
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go on a shopping spree and buy whatever I want!!!! Can't wait! =)
  • Kiaford
    Kiaford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A Tattoo and new video game system. Yeah!! :D
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!!!! I've NEVER had one and I'm so stoked to go shopping in general as well. So ready to rock the super model look :wink:
  • FoTime
    FoTime Posts: 21
    Options
    When I get down to my goal weight, I'm going to drink all of my favorite heavy beers and eat nothing but peanut butter right out of the jar for 1 day... Then get back to my goal weight again...
  • SouthernGuns
    Options
    When I reach my Gw!! I will reward myself with..

1.running in the lizard lick marathon
    Maybe the warrior dash

2. Buy some awesome new clothes! And heels!

3. Buy a bikini!

4. Get some new lingerie to wear for my man!

5. Re pierce my navel!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    plastic surgery my face has drooped and I look old.
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Once I lose about 10lbs more I plan on buying myself a workout t-shirt that has some motivational quote on the front! :smile:
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Couple photos when I hit the 200's (only 43 lbs more)

UGW: not sure yet, possibly a trip where I can rock a bikini!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am getting a phoenix tattooed on my arm (1/2 sleeve), professional pictures, Eye ball surgery, lasik surgery, new clothes and perhaps new socks.
  • loosesealbluth
    loosesealbluth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Getting my first tattoo in about a month (hoping to have lost 100 pounds by then). Once I'm at my goal weight, I'd like to slowly revamp my wardrobe with clothes that aren't from Goodwill and the Forever 21 sales rack. That's all I have planned, but we'll see if I don't use weight loss to justify any other splurges lol
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    At my first 10 pounds I rewarded myself with a fit ball and some hand weights. I'm 1.2 pounds away from 20 pounds, and at that time I'm going to investigate the possibility of laser surgery for my eyes. Ultimate goal for 2013 is 40 pounds. Not sure what that reward will be.
  • calmcoolsierra
    Options
    A WEEK LONG CRUISE!!!!!!! i live in Florida so it's relatively cheap to do but something I've never ever done. And best believe I'm going to get some fine new clothes, heels and take my girls to the club ;-) hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!