What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    beautiful thread wraps in my hair ^_^
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've been at my goal weight for some months now, and more. Don't need any more clothes so I've decided to treat myself to some new underwear as most of my bras have gone too big. Sooooo, gonna make a day of it next week and splash the cash :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That is easy...a long, happy, healthy life! This is a forever journey for me.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I do not need to reward myself with food, because I am not a dog.

I do not need to reward myself with clothes, because I am not a mannequin.

I do not need to reward myself with material things, because I am not a child's doll that needs everything to complete a "set."

If better health, better habits, and a better self-image are not sufficient rewards for this lifestyle change, I'm doing it wrong as far as I'm concerned.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I do not need to reward myself with food, because I am not a dog.

I do not need to reward myself with clothes, because I am not a mannequin.

I do not need to reward myself with material things, because I am not a child's doll that needs everything to complete a "set."

If better health, better habits, and a better self-image are not sufficient rewards for this lifestyle change, I'm doing it wrong as far as I'm concerned.

I understand what you are saying but after working so hard for so long, I do believe I earned something nice for myself and while I don't NEED to reward myself, it's not about needs it's about want, and I deserve it and I'm proud of myself and I will get my tattoo because it is something I wanted for awhile and now I have reason to get it, it's a reminder for me, the tattoo is to remind myself how much I believed in myself to transform myself.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I like rewarding myself, mostly because it's fun to give myself a little present for treating myself right. I do not reward myself with food anymore at all.

My "reward" can be something as simple as a nice bubble bath after a long week. Time to just soak in the tub and relax is awesome.

When I reach my first goal weight, I plan to reward myself with a fun workout outfit. There are some workout clothes that I really would like to be able to wear, and I will wear them when I am able finally. :)
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been invited to do a choral tour through Budapest in 2015. Hubs, Babyzilla and I want to go. My goal is to have the cash by then, but to also meet GW of 165 so I can go running through the streets of Budapest each morning!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I want to get my belly button pierced once I hit my goal weight
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Maybe a bigger tv than the 25" and 27" dinosaurs we have in the house now. Then I can see all the exercise videos I use so much better! Saving money now for it. Can't wait. About 40 pounds from goal. Let the tv sales begin at the stores for me when I am ready! lol
  • mel3491
    mel3491 Posts: 31
    Options
    This is a fun post! I want to reach into my closet and put on whatever I grab.. and it will go nicely together, fit comfortably and not look 'frumpy'.. simple
  • skinnyontheinside19
    Options
    I've set up a reward for every 10 kilograms (~22) I lose :) They're mostly body modification kind of things that I've always wanted but felt I would look stupid in with my weight (bad frame of mind, i know
    my starting weight is 120, so my rewards are
    110: Piercings - Cartilage & Tragus specifically. (NEARLY THERE!! :D)
    100: Dye my hair - Haven't died my hair in a good 5 years, feeling for a change!
    90: Tattoo #1 - Get the tattoo I've wanted for years but never got to
    80: Tattoo #2
    68-70: Complete Wardrobe Overhaul :D
  • gottalose55
    gottalose55 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Simple not schlepping around like I'm 90 when I'm only 41. And possible a face laser treatment for rosacea.
  • hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to be another tattoo.
    I have 8 lbs left to go before reaching my first big goal, which will be the halfway point of all the weight I want to lose.

My big big reward is probably going to be a tummy tuck/lipo.
    Tht's a LONG way away, and it for when I lose the other 'half'. :)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    A boob job. I said it.

me too!!
  • Adamscycling
    Options
    My reward, besides a new tat? The fact that I will complete the Spartan Race Trifecta!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    In the past I rewarded myself with clothes (still do), a Michael Kors bag, & an upcoming trip to Hawaii. My new reward will be shopping in Hawaii (at thrift stores & discount stores) & a new haircut. I want a style like Jennifer Love Hewitt had in the earlier seasons of Ghost Whisperer.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous emerald earrings!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A boob job. I said it.

lol, I've honestly been thinking about that myself as I lose weight and see how much belly was actually holding "the girls" up lol.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    In the past I rewarded myself with clothes (still do), a Michael Kors bag, & an upcoming trip to Hawaii. My new reward will be shopping in Hawaii (at thrift stores & discount stores) & a new haircut. I want a style like Jennifer Love Hewitt had in the earlier seasons of Ghost Whisperer.

Loved that show, and her hair! and oooooo, reward shopping in HAWAII would be awesome!
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a two piece bikini ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!