What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• raegan1215
    raegan1215 Posts: 89
    Options
    i consider all the yoga and healthy diet a reward to my body for staying healthy through the times i wasn't particularly good to it. i am giving myself forgiveness and patience and have finally learned to quit the nasty negative self talk that kept me from making these lifestyle changes up until this point. that's all the reward i need.
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a sleek new hair style. My hair is really long so I think I'm gonna go short!
  • lizcr13
    lizcr13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    seems silly but a belly button piercing :) of course the best reward will be being physically fit, but my tummy area has always been a issue for me so i feel like once i feel happy with my progress and hard work i'll be confident enough to add a little attention to where i used to be embarrassed!
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't have a long term/final reward in mind but I promised myself when I hit 50 pounds lost I could buy a 2 bottle fuel belt and a new arm band for my phone. Only 2.5 pounds to go!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Buy myself a dress.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Clothes! One of the things I'm trying to change is not rewarding myself for other types of personal accomplishments with food. I think that contributed to my overeating in the past.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    There's a photographer in Baltimore that does really fun pinup photo shoots - it would be fun to do that. :)
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Cute small size Miss me Jeans
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, and a fun trip somewhere local (not sure where) Maybe a day cruise or something.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    going to the beach in a bikini and feeling truly confident in my skin for once :)

hopefully will twist my man's arm so we can go to the Phillipines together early next year too if I can maintain really well until then!
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm replacing my baggy clothing with a new wardrobe! And, I'm going to go on an extended cycling trip.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    My new body will be my reward! :)
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A complete fashion make over from the inside out
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    I am going to buy myself a fit bit when I lose 7 more pounds weather I have "extra" money or not!
  • jerseygirlexit3
    Options
    Tummy tuck and boob job for the trip to Cancun!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal then i'm going to buy tickets to see a Formula one race.
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    Just have to take it OFF before you weigh in LOL ;)
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    A suit, and not a cheap one! :-)
  • dreamer12781
    Options
    I was going to buy a new handbag when I reached the 20 lb mark. I was literally standing in the checkout with it and torn over whether it was sending myself the wrong message to reward my loss with a tangible item. I ended up not buying it.

Maybe at 25 lbs.... (I really do need a new bag!) So if any of you has a Bloomie's or Nordstrom's discount code, hook a girl up!

My hubby is excited to take me on a trip where I can wear a bikini! It's not really a reward... we always take a birthday trip. But now he's calling it the birthday/skinny trip. (Don't worry, he's being super supportive and sweet about my getting fit.)
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    When I get to where I want to be..it will be a Killer Black Dress :devil::bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!