What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Replies

• iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    I want to get a heavier wall ball

http://www.amazon.com/CFF-20lb-Wall-Ball-Diameter/dp/B00B2MHI4Q/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

I have an 8 lb medicine ball that I use for that now but when I get stronger and leaner I want to try a heavier one.
  • donthegeek
    donthegeek Posts: 58 Member
    If I can make the Air Force basic training requirements at the top level (warhawk) in time for my 30th anniversary of graduating basic in 1985, I'm taking my wife on a cruise to Antarctica.
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    I am getting a complete makeover the whole works clothes shoes hair makeup all of it. I have started fund that my family and my boyfriend and I are all contributing too.
  • jana_h8
    jana_h8 Posts: 7
    Clothes clothes clothes...then set a new goal and then clothes clothes clothes

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Funny thing is i hate shopping

I HATE shopping too...but I have a feeling when I hit my goal, I'll like it again!! :wink:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    A hug from my mother. I will go to Massachusetts and show my mother that I made it. It will make her very happy. Her 90th birthday is next month so I need to hurry. I've told her I plan to hit goal before my 65th birthday (2 years 7 months away) and she has committed to lasting at least that long!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Mines a bit different :blushing: But I will be making several new cosplays for myself. Since becoming a stay at home mommy I have been practicing sewing and can't wait to make something or myself.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Ninja 250cc in black. But I wont be waiting for goal weight...Summer don't last forever here in Canada. :D

new-ninja-250r-black.jpg
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    when i reach my goal and keep it off for a year i am buying myself these
    http://usa.hermes.com/woman/shoes/boots/jumping/configurable-product-z-women-jumping-35445.html

hermes-jumping-boots-profile.jpg

but in brown or oxblood if it is available then.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    My husband and I set up a bunch of small rewards every 5 pounds. We've been losing weight fairly slowly so it helps to keep us motivated. Usually a reward would be a small $10 book, new dice set for playing D&D, etc.

Long term reward: 1.5 hour massage, and Runefactory 4 (videogame being released in July)

The joys of being a gamer couple! :)
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    My husband and I set up a bunch of small rewards every 5 pounds. We've been losing weight fairly slowly so it helps to keep us motivated. Usually a reward would be a small $10 book, new dice set for playing D&D, etc.

Long term reward: 1.5 hour massage, and Runefactory 4 (videogame being released in July)

The joys of being a gamer couple! :)

Ermg gamers! I swear I have a dice buying addiction!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    I wanna do a really sexy boudoir photo shoot! There are these red peep toed heels that say "Do me" on the bottom of them that I want to get and wear for that purpose :devil:
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    BELLY BUTTON PIERCING! Has been my goal right from the beginning!! 15-20 more pounds and it is MINE!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    I will reward myself with liking my body. That is a huge goal for me.
    <3 This!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    a SHOPPING SPREE!!!
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    The main thing I pan on rewarding myself with is confidence. And then maybe a new tattoo.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    The main thing I plan on rewarding myself with is confidence. And then maybe a new tattoo. Oops sorry that went in twice!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    1) Having a hot new body
    2) Buying new *Smaller* clothes
    3) Getting my belly button pierced (again). I had it before but it was just too gross with my chubby belly so I took it out lol
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    1) Bikini
    2) New sports bras
    3) New workout clothes
    4) New clothes in general (jeans in particular, omg!)
    5) A photo shoot.
  • Livylove90
    Livylove90 Posts: 14
    My reward is being able to physically qualify to serve in the Military. Im only 30lbs away from goal!! Exciting! I am also entertaining the idea of getting tatt'd again as a secondary treat if I reach my UGW =)

Just a heads up for you, Sis. I dropped 52 pounds to join the Navy in 1964. That's right; I was a Vietnam era veteran, though I never got to go overseas. My first day in boot camp, I was put on the 'pudgy platoon'. I weighed only 134 pounds, but they said I was overweight. This was me in 1965 on a military flight to the west coast.

SueInUniform1965smallersize_zpsdf85ef52.jpg

The only girl on a plane full of military guys got a lot of attention. :wink:

As for the question of rewards, I have a couple of them.

Once I make it to Onederland, I will set another goal weight (probably 170 or 175). Then, I can plan for my next reward.
    Thank you for your service! I do have a way to go before I even qualify for the weight requirements for my height, after signing up once I reach goal and after meps, by the time I am on way to bootcamp I am hoping to be fit enough to be not be put in the pudgy platoon. =)

thanks for your advice and courage, I wish you well on your journey to health!
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Ninja 250cc in black. But I wont be waiting for goal weight...Summer don't last forever here in Canada. :D

new-ninja-250r-black.jpg

awesome little bike, totally awesome reward !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!