What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I have not really thought about rewards for goals as guess part of me was aftraid to fail. This week I hit 70 pounds lost since Nov 2012. This is the first time I have gotten excited. Think that is because for the first time in over 20 years I am below 300. So I went and bought myself a braclet that says love, laugh, pray, sing, live. Now I want to make a goal for when I hit 100 pounds as now I know I will!!!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    I have not really thought about rewards for goals as guess part of me was aftraid to fail. This week I hit 70 pounds lost since Nov 2012. This is the first time I have gotten excited. Think that is because for the first time in over 20 years I am below 300. So I went and bought myself a braclet that says love, laugh, pray, sing, live. Now I want to make a goal for when I hit 100 pounds as now I know I will!!!

way to go!!
  • sarapopefitness
    sarapopefitness Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I really like that most people aren't rewarding themselves with food! Way to go! My reward will be feeling amazing - I am only a small way to my goal, but I feel so much better already. :D
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    shopping! esp. a bikini! :drinker:
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    awesome little bike, totally awesome reward !!!

I have to learn to ride first :blushing:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Russian "branches" Massage. There's a place not too far away I've been wanting to go to.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Im going to Hawaii in December-February timeframe as a "goal weight get away" :-) Looking hot in a bikini on a Hawaiian beach? Oh yes!!!
  • jeepcj5
    jeepcj5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trip with my hubby to go run a half marathon in Moab, UT, new running shoes and some sexy heels that are going to make me look fabulous!
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A classic, form-fitting wedding dress for my wedding next year :)
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    These are mine, it's really important for me to have goals/rewards!
    Almost to my 265!!

Once-I-Hit Goals/Rewards
    Started at 310lbs- from there...
    285lbs {achieved!} - New Outfit
    265lbs- Knotts Berry Farm Trip
    240lbs- San Diego Weekend Trip
    220lbs- Six Flags Magic Mountain Trip
    180-190lbs- Sky Diving!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 30 by August 30th for my 22nd anniversary--- Sexy Anniversary photo shoot with my Hubby :)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I wanna do a really sexy boudoir photo shoot! There are these red peep toed heels that say "Do me" on the bottom of them that I want to get and wear for that purpose :devil:

^^^ I totally want to do this too!
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A sexy Viking themed photo shoot
    New Clothes
    A trip to see friends that I haven't seen in 4 years!
  • LeahBelcastro
    LeahBelcastro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Coachella tickets! (They go on sale soon, yay!!!) :bigsmile: This means I will need new cloths too! Also my dad said when I reach my goal weight he will pay for my next tattoos! :laugh:
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lot of new clothes and if I can convince my husband, I would like a boob job. After breastfeeding four children and now losing weight, I am not too happy with the "rocks in socks" type look. :blushing:
  • Dscrocca
    Dscrocca Posts: 4
    Options
    Definitely a trip to a warm sunny tropical climate . :glasses:
  • ledivakim
    ledivakim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lets see
    CW 244
    goal 1 - 220 Pair of Jeans
    goal 2 - 210 LV Neverfull Bag
    goal 3 - 199 Tramp Stamp
    goal 4 - 185 sexy bathing suit and a trip to somewhere i can wear it!!!!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have been rewarding myself with new shoes and a hrm for just sticking to a healthy eating plan and working out 3 days a week minimum. When I get to the size I want to be (Size 2 or 4, we will see when I get there) I want to have family pics made because right now I dont want any remindernof how much I havent taken care of myself. Ultimate reward would be a boob job to perk thesr ladies back up after having my daughter but not sure i can justify the money.
  • Akrion
    Akrion Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lets see
    CW 244
    goal 1 - 220 Pair of Jeans
    goal 2 - 210 LV Neverfull Bag
    goal 3 - 199 Tramp Stamp
    goal 4 - 185 sexy bathing suit and a trip to somewhere i can wear it!!!!

*high fives*

I am totally rewarding myself with a LV bag too once I tone down to a smaller waist...
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought of rewarding myself for my weight loss, the other day my girlfriend and I stopped an had a slice of pizza and she said when she reaches her goal weight she's going to eat an entire pizza lmao. I'm like your kidding right? If you get to your goal weight your not gonna wanna reward yourself w a pizza. So anyway that being said I think if I get under 200 (started at 252) I will be buying new clothes, more out of necessity though. My ultimate reward will be May 2, 2014 when I get married, hoping for a healthy new life by that time and a smaller size dress than I'm even imagining now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!