What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My first 10 lbs was teeth white strips.
    Next 10: not sure...
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Greater health and strength.... and a better body!

But I might get my ugly tattoo covered at the end of summer if I am at or lower then my first goal.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    at 25lbs I am getting a new tattoo
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    TRIP TO ITALY:bigsmile:
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a whole new wardrobe...wear tight fitting clothes again!
  • Giovanna_Isabella_Santarelli
    Options
    For every 3kgs i lose i reward myself by buying something that has to do with fitness like new dumbbells or fitness DVD's or workout gear but my reward for my overall goal weight loss will be a brand new Nespresso Lattissima & then i am gonna enjoy sipping my cappuccino or latte's in my skinny jeans :love:
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Sexy new clothes and new headshots/portfolio pictures :)
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    When I lost my first 100 lbs., I bought myself a season pass to the local amusement park. So fun and I can fit on all the rides!! I was so excited. Like a little kid!!
  • melaniemart89
    melaniemart89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Reward for first 10 lbs lost will be new workout songs on Itunes!

42990580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My reward is being able to physically qualify to serve in the Military. Im only 30lbs away from goal!! Exciting! I am also entertaining the idea of getting tatt'd again as a secondary treat if I reach my UGW =)

THAT IS AWESOME!!! :smile:
    My son is active military!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • Robind55
    Robind55 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Once I lose 100lbs, I'll be able to get skin removal surgery. I might have to have a gastric bypass redo, but until that's decided, I'm working on it on my own and I'm four pounds down. I don't know about the smaller goals right now. I'll have to think about it.
  • candisweet
    candisweet Posts: 18
    Options
    After 2 C-sections and 6 years of not doing anything for myself, I am going to be at my goal weight and already have the consult booked for a much needed tummy tuck!!

Good luck to everyone with their goals :)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    A sleeveless wardrobe.. I've never gone sleeveless because of my super duper flabby arms :(
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    new lingerie!
  • Jessicapitre32
    Options
    When I hit my ultimate goal weight I want to treat myself to a vacation in Orlando, FL!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    A healthy workout plan!, I recently got in a car accident and my brain can't catch up with my body. I keep getting dizzy spells and nauseated when I try to move too quickly or get over stimulated. I would love to go swimming again :heart:
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    the idea of me getting to my goal is so long in the making and the goal has always been so elusive that I sadly don't have an answer to this. I do plan on throwing out all my clothes and buying new stuff, but I think that doesn't really answer the gravity of the achievement the way it deserves. buy myself an ipad? lol...not quite speaking to the achievement either. if I were still in school I'd be tempted to streak through campus to see what people think...actually, that's not me...lol. Perhaps I'll goto the beach and wear my trunks and just try to fit in - now that would be a victory.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Boobies! I have been preggo 3 times and lets say they need some perkin up! I work my butt off and can fix everything else except for my girls. No I don't want to be Pam anderson, but I do want them to be the way they were pre baby-nice round perky C ! Call me shallow if you like, but that's how I would reward myself and maybe go shopping :)
  • MrsSpindler
    MrsSpindler Posts: 68
    Options
    Besides new clothing.....I want to do one of those professional photo shoots with the hair and make up professionally done.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My goal is my reward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!