What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    A boob job. I said it.

^^this

And new clothing (to fit my completely new body).
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    8-10% BF ,a killer physique and better health !! That is my reward...

OH, and maybe I will finally get that full back Tat I have been wanting ....
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    tattoos and new clothes! lol i think when i hit my final goal, we will plan a trip
  • KryssLee
    KryssLee Posts: 13
    Options
    If I lose a good amount by my birthday in August, a shopping spree and some tattoos :happy:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I had list of things I wanted reward myself with - and I have given myself some of them...but I have discovered that the biggest reward has been my improved sense of self and comfort in my own skin. I feel like I can do anything!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    If I fit comfortably on an airplane by March I am heading to Vegas for March Madness.

Hopefully I make it out alive.
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    Smaller clothes and hopefully a trip to Vegas! :love:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm going to donate a huge amount of "too big" clothes and spend some quality time setting new goals. I didn't sign up for a destination... I signed up for an evolution...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Being a bad *kitten* is already enough of a reward.
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    First of all my biggest reward would be looking in the mirror and loving what i see and having the confidence i need to be happy amd stop thinking am not good enough for my boyfriend (thats literally how i feel). The big reward is a wedding.... i reduse to have it right now cause is such an important and beautiful thing that i want to have the bestemories and be able to lool at my pictires withouy being embarrazed about my size :)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    tattoo after work today
  • ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    New hair style... color and cut... for the summer... im 10 lbs away but having a real hard time getting rid of them...
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    lower body lift! if i could afford more plastic i would do it. but until i can afford any surgery probably a slamin' sexy dress that i never thought i would have ever been able to wear and red lipstick, something i never thought i was sexy enough to own.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A makeover.
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    *Refuse
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    clothes!!!! When I get down to my goal weight, I intend to go on a shopping spree, purchasing an item from every store I formerly could not shop in. :happy:
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    If I can get to my goal weight by August I might get a tattoo or something... But the real reward will be having the body I have dreamed of and worked hard for.

This...
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!

ME TOO!! :drinker:

that and a new tattoo!! :bigsmile:

Oh I forgot NEW boobs!! :blushing:
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My reward is being able to physically qualify to serve in the Military. Im only 30lbs away from goal!! Exciting! I am also entertaining the idea of getting tatt'd again as a secondary treat if I reach my UGW =)

Just a heads up for you, Sis. I dropped 52 pounds to join the Navy in 1964. That's right; I was a Vietnam era veteran, though I never got to go overseas. My first day in boot camp, I was put on the 'pudgy platoon'. I weighed only 134 pounds, but they said I was overweight. This was me in 1965 on a military flight to the west coast.

SueInUniform1965smallersize_zpsdf85ef52.jpg

The only girl on a plane full of military guys got a lot of attention. :wink:

As for the question of rewards, I have a couple of them.

At 200 pounds, I go on the waiting list for double knee replacement surgeries. Believe it or not...that is a big reward, because I will be mobile again. No more wheelchair or walker for me.

Once I am healed from my surgeries, I want to get a Grannie tricycle...you know...the one 3 big wheels and a basket in the back. I want to be able to go bike riding with my hubbie and our little dog. I never owned a bike in my life; and at 68 years old, I believe that I will be better off on a 3 wheeler. I wouldn't want to fall off bicycle and break a hip. That would put me right back in my wheelchair. :laugh:

Once I make it to Onederland, I will set another goal weight (probably 170 or 175). Then, I can plan for my next reward.
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    clothes!!!! When I get down to my goal weight, I intend to go on a shopping spree, purchasing an item from every store I formerly could not shop in. :happy:

This too...........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!