I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Options
123457»

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Let me just give a little advice to those of you who are just here to be nasty. You saw what the topic was before you even opened it, why not just scroll past it? You are just in here to stir up trouble, and to what end?? I just don't understand...

To the OP. Good for you, I am glad you have found your source of strength!

To what end?? LULZ, man, LULZ
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Really? How bout you put your head out of your *kitten* while your at it. Its great you have your own beliefs but keep them to yourself... kthnxbai.

You are just taking it just a smidge too personally. Back away from the keyboard.

Seriously. Keep the hate to yourself!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ya know, there's some topics with misleading titles. The title says one thing, so you click on it, but the subject is something completely different. They can be tricksy.

However, then there's topics like this one. You see the title. You KNOW you won't agree with the subject line. You know it is going to greatly differ with your beliefs. Yet you click on it anyways. Okay, fine. But then you feel the need to go out of your way and openly mock the OP for their beliefs. Gee, really? Is your life REALLY so dull and drab that you have to go out of your way to insult others' beliefs on the internet?

And no, I'm not talking about the trolls. I'm talking about the ones who are like, "NO, YOU'RE WRONG AND YOU'RE DUMB AND THERE IS NO GOD AND BLAH BLAH BLAH." Seriously? Newsflash: No one cares.

OP, while I necessarily don't agree with your beliefs or share them, I think it's great that your beliefs give you the motivation you need. Whatever works for you is A-OK with me. Keep on keepin' on.
    I don't believe anybody posted this, I surely called nobody dumb!. I feel us "naysayers" simply posted how it is against forum rules! In this day in age it is pretty clear that if you post ANYTHING about religion on a PUBLIC forum, this is what you are asking for and then you get it!
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    god loves you so much he let you get sexually abused and completely out of shape and hate yourself.

Now that you've decided to count calories and workout you give him the credit for fixing you.

Makes perfect sense
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    7969d1354320501-what-most-friendly-state-conceled-carry-448x249px-ll-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg

GREAT MOVIE!!!!!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I wish I believed in this stuff. But I don't.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I guess they can talk about God, but I can't talk about my satanic beliefs. ridiculous. Seriously.

No.
    They are having an actual discussion. You're just doing it to be a sarcastic *kitten*. It was quite obvious.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    As an atheist, I'm guessing I don't belong here. LOL:devil:

Actually, this topic is against the MFP community guidelines... Quoting:

"15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate."

I don't think this post is relevant to only one religion...any religion that believes in a God seems to fit...If the topic bothered you, you should have read some other post instead.

Christ makes this only a Christian topic.

So all of the "men only" or "women only" topics should be banned too... right?
  • RCMPWannaBe
    RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    FULL TIME PRINCESS OF GOD

:heart:

Love this! Stay strong. As Christians we will be persecuted but it will not make us stop proclaiming the love of Jesus Christ. And for all of the posts about the old testament...news flash...he died for us and now we have the new testament...Can I get an Amen?

Amen! This is why it's called "Christianity" and not "Judaism". :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    As an atheist, I'm guessing I don't belong here. LOL:devil:

Actually, this topic is against the MFP community guidelines... Quoting:

"15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate."

It was an introduction and the only topic was herself. In what universe would that be considered divisive?
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options

Really? How bout you put your head out of your *kitten* while your at it. Its great you have your own beliefs but keep them to yourself... kthnxbai.

You are just taking it just a smidge too personally. Back away from the keyboard.

Seriously. Keep the hate to yourself!

Seriously? You're criticising someone who is deflecting the christian hate?
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!