lifting is the most horrible thing to a woman since Twiggy

Options

Replies

• metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    These women are going to rock bikinis this summer. As am I. Thank you lifting !

Cardio can only do so much to transform your body. Once your body fat gets low it's the weights that change your shape.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ok. I was a little afraid of you before with the twisted how to murder with a tampon thing...but now I :heart: you. I am just finishing reading "the new rules of lifting for women" and totally changed my diet from MFP recommendations and I feel SOOOO much better. I started with a trainer a few weeks ago and I can already totally see a difference in my body from LIFTING.

I hope to be as hideous as these women examples you shared.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    These women are going to rock bikinis this summer. As am I. Thank you lifting !

Cardio can only do so much to transform your body. Once your body fat gets low it's the weights that change your shape.

Cardio alone can bring alot of good results too. Including giving you similar bodies as the ladies in the OP. Its just a bit harder.

This thread isn't about cardio vs. lifting. Cardio is awesome if thats your thing. I can PM you the profiles of girls where you can see awesome abs purely from cardio (can't mention here without their permission).

The thread is more about trying to get the fear of lifting out since I often see girls refusing to lift because they think they'll get bulky. Obviously, they don't (unless they work extremely hard, eat tons, have genetics and the will to get that shape)
  • taunto
    Options
    ok. I was a little afraid of you before with the twisted how to murder with a tampon thing...but now I :heart: you. I am just finishing reading "the new rules of lifting for women" and totally changed my diet from MFP recommendations and I feel SOOOO much better. I started with a trainer a few weeks ago and I can already totally see a difference in my body from LIFTING.

I hope to be as hideous as these women examples you shared.

Don't let THIS thread change your opinion about me I say. This is just something I throw at the weak hearted folks :)
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    And why do we have to get all serious and scientific here again?? You guys are no fun!
  • taunto
    Options
    And why do we have to get all serious and scientific here again?? You guys are no fun!

Fun is not allowed on this site. This isn't "My Fun Pal". Its "My Fitness Pal".

Get it right, buddy.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    bey_zpsc5d9496e.jpg
  • simplyjustme
    simplyjustme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! What a horrible things women are doing! I need to stop but I am addicted! Fantastic thread!
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That was funny. But really, this makes me want to lift! Lol
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :heart:
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, love this! I aspire one day to look this "manly." :smokin:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    still love this thread, Taunto!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    LOVE! :drinker: :love:
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I hope I am lifting enough to ruin my body like those on this thread. LOL
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    hahaha
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    This just made my day... I can't wait to hit the weight room today!!!
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    Hearty applause Taunto. Best thread of the year. Time to shower all this bulky manness off me. Gross.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    YES LADIES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP LIFTING! LOOK WHAT IT CAN DO TO YOU! GACK!
    Jamie+Eason.jpg
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later