Pizza is not a "bad" food.

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I make a pizza so good it would make baby Jesus cry.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This forum really needs to change its quote function. A quote should only quote the immediate previous post you are responding to, not the last 5. It's a mess.

^this

(...heh heh....here we go!)

Sounds like something for the technical support forum.

Agreed, that's better suited to the Help section than this thread.

I like the blue boxes though, they really draw the eye.

QFT

I like the elegant pin-stripe effect on the sides. Tres chic and slimming, too.

Ok, so maybe I went overboard this time.

Anyone else seeing a topographical pyramid being created?

I think the inner box is there to represent the appx. size of pizza that comprises the "single serving" you should be eating!

In for the quotes.

someone say quotes?
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Is this too much pizza for my dinner?

30-inch-carnivore-pizza-challenge-atlanta.jpg
    Fish eye lens and that guy is tiny.

No.

http://adamrichmanmanvsfood.com/man-vs-food-season-1/the-carnivore-pizza-challenge.html

11lb pizza
  • cassienut
    cassienut Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat everything, it's not about the food. It's how much. Simple. I eat anything I want as long as I fit it into my calorie range for the day i'm good. Eat for health though too.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    We went to a local place earlier this week and hit up their all you can eat lunch buffet. I had two slices of their chicken, bacon, ranch pizza and it fit in my macros with no problem-530 calories/24g fat/52 carbs/26g protein. Also had a massive dinner plate sized salad and threw some pepperoni on top, just for the heck of it.

Not something I eat all the time, but in the scheme of things it's not a big deal.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    :huh: Uhh...pizza is pizza. Regardless if it's Domino's or not :laugh:

That's why i :heart: pizza because it includes 2 of my favorite things: cheese & carbs.

So i have NO problem enjoying a few slices of pizza every now & then.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    right ..one medium pizza from Domino's is like 2000 calories...that is some peoples intake for a day ...

if you make it yourself then that is different ..

but to go pizza has an insane amount of calories in it...

I'm from New Jersey. Domino's isn't real pizza. Local places or homemade is what I'm referring to.
    most to go places have an insane amount of calories in them ...everyone once in a while is fine ..hell, I love pizza....but make it a once a week thing and me thinks you will be blowing out your calories and macros...

I can fit pizza into my cals/macros for a day just fine.

BRB limiting myself to one piece to fit it into my macros. WHAT A WASTE.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    right ..one medium pizza from Domino's is like 2000 calories...that is some peoples intake for a day ...

I'm from New Jersey. Domino's isn't real pizza. Local places or homemade is what I'm referring to.
    most to go places have an insane amount of calories in them ...everyone once in a while is fine ..hell, I love pizza....but make it a once a week thing and me thinks you will be blowing out your calories and macros...

I can fit pizza into my cals/macros for a day just fine.

Yep. It's not as hard as people make it seem.

are we talking once slice or a whole pizza?

This is a very valid point. I have never had a "slice" of pizza.
  • BGoodz22
    BGoodz22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i heard that people like pizza in this thread?
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options

I couldn't eat a whole pizza if I tried :noway: 2 pieces 3 tops if I hadn't eaten much that day... so thats between 500-750 for dinner :)
  • Sushifish87
    Options
    Hey guess what!? eating to much of any one thing can kill you! Everything today can be unhealthy! So guess what... everyone will die! Eat what you want and enjoy a treat now and than and love pizza!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I love pizza!!!! Im from Chicago and theres awesome pizza everywhere....................HELL YEAH I eat it!!
    I like mine XXX thin, I like the special (Sausage, onion, green pepper, oregano).

OR

xxx Thin crust.........Shrimp, pepperoni, bacon!!!!:devil:
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Pizza is the bomb and I can easily stay under mygoals with one or two pieces!!! The problem lies in limiting myself to one or two pieces!! And yes I eat it.
  • Joocey
    Joocey Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Who goes out to eat pizza and eats only 1-2 slices?

If I'm eating pizza I'm EASILY eating 5-6 slices... if not an entire pie. And a half. Plus garlic knots. With extra garlic and marinara sauce.

It's not "bad" but it's certainly a lot of carbs and fat with not much else.

Just like potato chips... sure, you can eat a little 150 calorie bag and it's not bad for you; but who does that? Last time I got my hands on kettle chips I put away 2000 calories worth. And I didn't regret a thing. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Pizza is the best! It should be eaten at least once a week!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I made a whole wheat pizza with mozzarella, mushroom, diced tomato, artichokes, olives, red peppers. It was two servings (because I don't know ONE person that can only eat 1 slice, lolz) and the total for it was 520 calories. SO good, so filling but not giving me that bloaty feeling.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    People satisfied with a slice of pizza are the same people content with a hug after a third date
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    People satisfied with a slice of pizza are the same people content with a hug after a third date

QFT

There is NO WAY I'm having 2 medium Pizza Hut pizza slices for 600 calories, and feeling remotely satisfied. I would probably need 4. 1200 calories on dinner would not be unheard of the odd time but it hardly seems worth it to me to have just one or two slices for dinner. Maybe breakfast lol

ETA: You could definitely make your own for way less, YES I am aware... but I'm talking about take out pizza :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

QFT! QFT!!!!