June Weight Loss Team

Options

Replies

• bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    I know its already June 8th but what the heck! 8 lbs is my goal to reach by June 30!! start weight =149; goal weight = 141
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    I am in.....I would love to do this. I am NEW here and some of this stuff and this group talk takes some getting use to. I would like to lose 13 lbs in June. Someone message me and let me know how we are suppose to weigh in and what exactly we are suppose to do....THANKS
    Hi anybody welcome to join all you have to do is say how much weight you want to loose in June. You choose your day to weigh in, if you want to record more than once a week that's fine, just copy and paste the last entry and enter your new details.
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Jojo, don't worry about no loss this week, better than a gain. Especially if it's TOM. It will come off next week keep on track of what your doing then it will be great
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Just checking in.

June Starting Weight: 261.0 lbs

Current Weight: 253.6 lbs

June Goal Weight: 246.0 lbs

DOWN 7.4 lbs in June so far! 7.6 lbs to go.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Just checking in.

June Starting Weight: 261.0 lbs

Current Weight: 253.6 lbs

June Goal Weight: 246.0 lbs

DOWN 7.4 lbs in June so far! 7.6 lbs to go.

Nice Job!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Well I am NOT a happy lady this evening :-( No loss this week for me but then again no gain :-) I maintaine which I guess is better than a gain. Should I be happy with that????????????????? Maybe I should, well its that time of the month and I have terrible aching pain at the bottom of my back :-( aweeeee I just feel like s**t this evening................

Jo Jo TOM and no gain is totally exciting next week you'll see a great loss for sure!!!
  • janeant
    janeant Posts: 7
    Options
    uuuggghhhh....well I'm down one pound....but my problem is I keep fluctuating! A couple of days ago I was down three, now I'm up two....still down one total....but this has been the norm for a very long time. up and down up and down up and down! Nothing steady in a very long time. I'm not doing anything outrageous as far as eating, and last week I actually worked out 5 out of the seven days! More then what I have done in the recent past. I'll take my pound and hope for a better week!
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    nadine2unfit2bqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Not a good morning for me either... I knew my winning streak had to catch up with me eventually, I was just doing too good!!! Up 1.6lbs this morning. Since I was withen my calories yesterday I don't beleive it's possible I actually gained 1.6lbs in a day, so I am crossing my fingers its just water retention from the really salty home cooked chow mein I had for dinner last night. That and I slept horribly, had the craziest nightmares all night long and felt like I had never actually got to sleep when I crawled out of bed this morning. Somewhere along the lines I remember reading or hearing that you burn most of your calories at night while you rest, as thats when your muscles work to repair themselves. Since I didn't really feel "rested" maybe my muscles didn't do too much repairing :S

So today I committ to;

1) Limiting my salt intake
    2) Doing a circuit strength training session BEFORE my scheduled 45min 1/2 marathon training run (aka burn some major fat)
    3) Doing yoga before bed so I'll sleep better and get a proper 8hrs rest

Nadine: +2 Fat: +1 but like hell I'm gonna let fat catch up and beat me!!!!! Not this time :)
  • missmegs1908
    missmegs1908 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hooo - down 4 lbs today!

JoJo_69 - to lose 14lbs - lost 2lbs = 12lbs remaining
    crking - to lose 5lbs
    Purenel - to lose 10lbs
    Alexandrea888 - to lose 10lbs
    Caramel827 - to lose 10lbs
    Janeabt - to lose 10lbs
    Annasid78 - to lose 6lbs - lost 2.4lbs = 3.6 remaining
    Justahorsen - to lose 10lbs
    Sotonguetied - to lose 5lbs - lost 1lbs = 4lbs remaining
    Marvey1214 - to lose 10lbs
    aimeeclaire - to lose 4lbs + 1lbs = 5lbs remaining
    pavenneh - to lose 10lbs
    Wildechikk - to lose 5lbs - lost 1.6lbs = 3.4lbs remaining
    Flwyland - to lose 6lbs - lost 1lbs = 5lbs remaining
    Roadchic18 - to lose 5lbs - lost 1lbs - 4lbs remaining
    nadine2unfit2bqueen - to lose 8lbs - lost 4.8lbs = 3.2lbs remaining
    MFPfriend - to lose 8lbs
    Angel79202 - to lose 13lbs - lost 13.2lbs YIPEEEEE GOAL = 5lbs remaining (new goal)
    sweetgal2301 - to lose 7lbs
    tiarapants - to lose 10lbs
    Mamahutson - to lose 10lbs - lost 1lbs = 8lbs remaining
    vaughn2005 - to lose 10lbs
    Spikess - to lose 8lbs - lost 2lbs = 6lbs remaining
    wendytobin - to lose 7lbs - lost 6.4lbs = 1.6lbs remaining
    lisaosumarie - to lose 5lbs
    EboniA - to lose 7lbs
    Cina409 - any loss - 4lbs loss = endless
    DeathIsMyGift - to lose 10lbs - loss 2lbs = 8lbs remaining
    Nikkielivey - to lose 9lbs - 4lbs loss = 5lbs remaining
    OSUWrestler - to lose 15lbs
    Corndog05 - to lose 12lbs - loss 2lbs = 10lbs remaining
    RMX982 - to lose 15lbs
    Healthy1Gina - to lose 15lbs - loss 5lbs = 10lbs remaining
    ifychudy - to lose 10lbs - lost 3lbs = 7lbs remaining
    crystalfordham - to lose 10lbs
    365healthchallenge - to lose 8lbs - loss 3.2lbs = remaining 4.8lbs
    Winter0916 - to lose 15lbs
    Kizzym - to lose 5lbs
    ladybuggee - to lose 14lbs
    tattoodfreek - to lose 7lbs
    cnbethea - to lose 11lbs
    iinnnocence - to lose 10lbs
    PoshTaush - to lose 10lbs
    nabramson - to lose 5lbs - 5lbs lost YIPEEEEEEEEEE GOAL = to maintain
    missmegs1908 - to lose 10lbs - lost 4 = remaining 6lbs
  • nikkieliivey
    nikkieliivey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Not a good morning for me either... I knew my winning streak had to catch up with me eventually, I was just doing too good!!! Up 1.6lbs this morning. Since I was withen my calories yesterday I don't beleive it's possible I actually gained 1.6lbs in a day, so I am crossing my fingers its just water retention from the really salty home cooked chow mein I had for dinner last night. That and I slept horribly, had the craziest nightmares all night long and felt like I had never actually got to sleep when I crawled out of bed this morning. Somewhere along the lines I remember reading or hearing that you burn most of your calories at night while you rest, as thats when your muscles work to repair themselves. Since I didn't really feel "rested" maybe my muscles didn't do too much repairing :S

So today I committ to;

2) Doing a circuit strength training session BEFORE my scheduled 45min 1/2 marathon training run (aka burn some major fat)

Nadine: +2 Fat: +1 but like hell I'm gonna let fat catch up and beat me!!!!! Not this time :)

Get it girl!

I have been working hard. I am hoping that eating a mjority of my excercise calories will bring me out of starvation mode and turn me into a fat burning machine. I only weight once a week, but making posts keeps me focused. My goal until Tuesday is to keep eating back 80% of my calories burned and to stop worrying about if I don't lose apound or not. I think I am worrying myself into not losing weight, but only the scale can tell the truth :) Hope everyone is doing well.

SW with MFP: 192.8
    CW: 187.5
    GW for July 1st: 182.5
    GW for August 1st: 176.5
    GW for September 1st:171.5
    GW for September 24th (my b-day)- 167.5
    GW for November 1st:163.5
    GW for December 1st: 160

GW:160 or size eight
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    down another half pound! one more half pound to reach my weekly goal. which would put me almost halfway to my june goal already! :]

crking - to lose 5lbs
    Purenel - to lose 10lbs
    Janeabt - to lose 10lbs
    Sotonguetied - to lose 5lbs - lost 1.5lbs = 3.5lbs remaining
    pavenneh - to lose 10lbs
    MFPfriend - to lose 8lbs
    Angel79202 - to lose 13lbs - lost 13.2lbs YIPEEEEE GOAL = 5lbs remaining (new goal)
    EboniA - to lose 7lbs
    RMX982 - to lose 15lbs
    Kizzym - to lose 5lbs
    tattoodfreek - to lose 7lbs
    cnbethea - to lose 11lbs
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow you all are really bringing it on here! I don't weigh in again until next Tuesday but just wanted to check in and say thanks for keeping me motivated. I am loving the Insanity program so far, it really torches the calories. I have managed to eat clean for 4 days straight, looking to make it a full week. I feel better already!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    I guess I was supposed to copy paste everyones stats when I made my update. I'll when do it next time I check in. It doesnt matter if mine is blank for now and I am too lazy to copy paste, haha.
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    yesterday i started measuring my food....and storing it in the appropriate containers..this week i also started eating salad again....i get the spinach leaves kind and it already washed and ready to eat and it came with a packet of raisins, packet of sunflower seeds and some dressing...2 cups of that in a bowl is only 170 calories
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options

So today I committ to;

Nadine: I had that problem last week... too much water, but for me it was not enough sweat. I lost last week's lb plus two for this week so just stay on scedule and it will work itself OFF.

So, JoJo, can you please put me down for 3 lbs lost. Thanks!

I'm glad today is weigh in and not tomorrow because we are going to a birthday dinner at Cattlemen's Steakhouse. Ugh! I tried to save some of my calories today but I'm overthinking it and want to eat. Struggling is not going to work. If dinner is at 7:30, I should be able to get a small walk in (don't want to get too sweaty!). I printed the menu even though they don't provide nutrition info but I tried to calculate it as best I could. All I need to concentrate on now is having fun. :drinker:
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow Junebugs! I am down 2.9 this week! I had a great workout day yesterday, and am hoping to keep on track with working out more this week again. Hope everybody has a good weekend!

crking - to lose 5lbs
    Purenel - to lose 10lbs
    Janeabt - to lose 10lbs
    pavenneh - to lose 10lbs
    MFPfriend - to lose 8lbs
    EboniA - to lose 7lbs
    RMX982 - to lose 15lbs
    Kizzym - to lose 5lbs
    tattoodfreek - to lose 7lbs - loss 2.9 pounds = 4.1 remaining
    cnbethea - to lose 11lbs
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options

So today I committ to;

Nadine: I had that problem last week... too much water, but for me it was not enough sweat. I lost last week's lb plus two for this week so just stay on scedule and it will work itself OFF.

So, JoJo, can you please put me down for 3 lbs lost. Thanks!

I'm glad today is weigh in and not tomorrow because we are going to a birthday dinner at Cattlemen's Steakhouse. Ugh! I tried to save some of my calories today but I'm overthinking it and want to eat. Struggling is not going to work. If dinner is at 7:30, I should be able to get a small walk in (don't want to get too sweaty!). I printed the menu even though they don't provide nutrition info but I tried to calculate it as best I could. All I need to concentrate on now is having fun. :drinker:

Your totally on track of things that was a great choice to print out there menu and try to calculate the meal I was going to offer you that suggestion as I read on you already had that under control. Wonderful job!! So have fun and enjoy no need to overthink you are already preplanned and set to go now just have fun!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning fellow Junebugs! I am down 2.9 this week! I had a great workout day yesterday, and am hoping to keep on track with working out more this week again. Hope everybody has a good weekend!

Congrats on the 2.9 and I hope you have a great weekend as well!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Wow you all are really bringing it on here! I don't weigh in again until next Tuesday but just wanted to check in and say thanks for keeping me motivated. I am loving the Insanity program so far, it really torches the calories. I have managed to eat clean for 4 days straight, looking to make it a full week. I feel better already!

Glad your enjoying Insanity and I wish you continued success with the eating clean!!!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    crking - to lose 5lbs
    Purenel - to lose 10lbs
    Janeabt - to lose 10lbs
    pavenneh - to lose 10lbs
    MFPfriend - to lose 8lbs
    tiarapants - to lose 10lbs - lost 1lb = 9lbs remaining
    EboniA - to lose 7lbs